DO NOT USE E-PAY CARD!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Tryin to sink the DG ship in Somewhere in, Florida

50 months ago

This is now Tuesday and I still can't access cash from the previous Friday's paycheck from any in network ATM in my area! Three different ones! Money Network Customer Service says "I'll fill out this complaint form and send it to accounting or wherever blah blah blah... SCREW YOU MONEY NETWORK!! I NEED MY EFFIN PAYCHECK!! "I'm sorry. You can take one of those fake a$$ checks that we issue and cash it at your nearest Walmart." Why the #*&@ should I have to go to Walmart to get my pay? Oh yea. 'Cause any one else(especially a bank) would laugh at the "checks" they give you. If you have ANY other option, like a pre-paid credit card, etc., HAVE YOUR PAYCHECK DEPOSITED THERE! NOT BEING ABLE TO ACCESS MY MONEY IS THE SAME AS NOT BEING PAID IN MY BOOK!! YUCK FOU DG AND MONEY NETWORK!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Denton in Denton, Texas

50 months ago

Just sign up for a Walmart Money Card and direct deposit your check onto it. I have only gotten a few paychecks to date but it has worked without a hitch so far.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

mamatotex in Los Fresnos, Texas

47 months ago

Denton in Denton, Texas said: Just sign up for a Walmart Money Card and direct deposit your check onto it. I have only gotten a few paychecks to date but it has worked without a hitch so far.

does your money go thru on Friday? I am debating doing the same.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Denton in Denton, Texas

47 months ago

About 3am on Fridays

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.