Store Manager

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

bb in Holmen, Wisconsin

80 months ago

Last night I filled out an online application for a Store Manager position. They called me for a phone interview early this morning. What can I expect in the interview? What do the job responsibilities entail? I've had about 5 years of manager experience, but not in a store mananger position. I've heard both positive and negative reviews about this position. Please share your thoughts.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

chwi_39 in Russellville, Arkansas

79 months ago

I am from the Arkansas area, But I will tell you that there is good and bad about store manager... The mauin thing is if you get into a good store to be trained... I was not that fortyunate and it was hell. Hopefully they have a class you go to for two weeks and then you really see what the job is...Good Luck...and Just hang in there...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

DGDM in Waycross, Georgia

77 months ago

Run Forrest Run!!! It's not worth it. You will HATE your job in 2 months. You would have been lied to many times. You will not have the hours nor the staff to run your store. You will get fired, iof you do not quit for having a dirty store. Will not matter that you have been the ONLY person working in that store. It's not worth it.
Run... Forrest... Run

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.