DID TEMP WORK AND WAS TOLD I HAD A JOB...

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

BRANDYT79 in PACE, Florida

47 months ago

I HELPED SET UP A NEW STORE IN BAGDAD FL FOR THE PAST 5 DAYS. THE MANAGER CALLED ME ONE NIGHT AND TALKED TO ME ABOUT BEING A KEY HOLDER. THE LAST DAY WE ALL WORKED WAS YESTERDAY OCTOBER 12TH, THE STORE WAS SUPPOSE TO OPEN TODAY OCTOBER 13TH. WE HAD 15 PEOPLE WORKING AND OUT OF THOSE SHE HAD TO PICK 7 TO KEEP FOR THE STORE. WHEN I GOT READY TO LEAVE YESTERDAY, SHE PULLED ME TO THE BACK AND TALKED TO BE ABOUT BEING A KEY HOLDER AGAIN..YES I WANT TO I TOLD HER..THEN SHE TOLD ME NOT TO WORRY I WAS ON THE WORK LIST AND THAT SHE WAS GOIN TO BE CALLING EVERYONE THAT NIGHT TO LET THEM KNOW WHEN TO COME TO WORK NEXT..THE ONLY PROBLEM IS...UM..SHE NEVER CALLED ME! I HAVE TRIED TO CALL HER AND NO ANSWER...WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO THINK? HOW CAN YOU GET SOMEONES HOPES UP LIKE THAT?? I BUSTED MY BUT PUTTING THAT STORE TOGETHER JUST SO I COULD HAVE A JOB WHEN IT WAS OVER!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

BRANDYT79 in PACE, Florida

47 months ago

ok ok, i worried for nothing! I was given my drug test form today and was told im 3rd key..dont know how much im gettin paid and couldnt find the drug test place..got lost

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.