Banned 4 being a tattle tale!?!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

writergurl in Elkhart, Kansas

59 months ago

My entire family has been banned from the local DG store because we called corprate to complain the the "manager" was babysitting her kids (AGAIN!)in the store. According to the DM this is "borderline harassment" I worked there for 2 months as acting mngr until they hired this (badword). Within 2 hours I knew I could not stand this woman and turned in my 2 weeks. She showed up at my front door at 7 in the morning telling me (not asking) when to be at work because the the other key called in and she had to be at home to make sure the kids were doing thier online tutoring (badword). Then, on my 1 weekend off I had to work so the other key could take her daughter to the ER! Where was the mngr? At curch 45 mins away and could not be bothered to cut sunday dinner short to relive the 3rd key! I told the DM and got a wishywashy line like "some1 should have done the right thing" and "I'll talk to her about this" Yeah right. Its was only luck I was even in town, if not for car trouble I would have been a 3 hour drive away rather than 10 mins and the 3rd keys girl would have had to wait until 4 in the afternoon! Now she is putting her kids at risk by letting them run unwatched thu the store, her 6 YO was playing with a bag of antkiller pellets on memorial day weekend(saturday, 23rd)while she was in the back room w/the 4 YO!! Ok this is not just a rant, now I intend to write every person above the DM and bring this sack of lies to light. I would like to have the following info:
the correct spelling of dist. 279s DM. its something like McEnolty, Joe MacEnolty?
A way to contact Steve Schall, area 74 mngr(I think that is the right spelling and area #)
A way to contact the region mngr (Vince Volts i think, region 4 maybe)
And any other names any1 knows of, like ppl in Risk Mngmt. or the Legal Dept. or a way to find this info if you don't know any of these ppl. thank you very much.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

writergurl in Elkhart, Kansas

59 months ago

p.s. Dist. 270 is south west KS, the OK panhandle and a small bit of CO.
I'm not at all sure on the spelling of the DMs name but thats how it sounds and my best guess from the few times I've seen it writen. Thank you again

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.