dressbarn Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at dressbarn?

What do you like best about working at dressbarn? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

Solidergirl01 in New York

52 months ago

Well yes I do have to admit you do get great perks like 40 perecnt off of regular items. And 20 percent off discount prices. You get gifts cards with different cash amount for events like christmas, your birthday and for reaching pass your sales Goal. On Saturday and Sundays your store close early. You get benifits only if you are a fulltime worker. Bounses come when you do oustanding on your sales goals. They call it pros and also for the number of charge cards you open up. Sometimes you have to travel to different stores for the store meeting. The starting pay was like 8.00 if you have retail experience it will be alittle more. If you don't it will be mimum wage like 7.45 that sucks. The best thing I like was the new friends I made with some of the Associates. That's it

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Solidergirl01 in New York

52 months ago

O yea there is no special treatment for the employees the managers yes. And you can let your family members use your discount.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.