How to get a job at Dressbarn.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

Do you work at Dressbarn? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

Solidergirl01 in New York

51 months ago

Yes I got hire because I saw the new hring sign on the door and I want in to fill out an application go dress up when yoiu fill one out. Only put in a application when they are hiring. and keep call to check on the application. So they know that you are interest cause you keep call. they call me in for my first interview. If they like you they will call you back in to do a questionaire. Then if you pass the questionaire then they will hire you. When I got in and started working they told me I can refer a friend to work there. So if you know anyone who work there ask them to get you in cause your friend will get money for referring you to the job. But please talk about how you love fashion and how much you love helping to dress people and make then fill good. When you go to the interview dress very fashionable. Like wear a matching handbag,jewerl, cause that will show that you know about fashion. And practice building a wardron so when you go in they might ask you to put an outfit together. Pratice with the clothes in your house know what causal, dressy, and career clothing are that will lend you the job if you know all of these things

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (28) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.