DYNCORP LOGCAP IV

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 1803)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

Ksniper777 in San Antonio, Texas

59 months ago

Here you go Melinda Person so you have a spot to promote Dyncorp jobs or those who work for Dyncorp can come here and chat.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (94) / No (24) Reply - Report abuse

ahmet beqiri in ferizaj, Serbia

55 months ago

can someone tell me anything about dyncorp,i have finished the first inteview with them but have not hear anything yet,i am from kosovo by the way.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (82) / No (29) Reply - Report abuse

Zamir Mustafai in Skopje, Macedonia

55 months ago

ahmet beqiri in ferizaj, Serbia said: can someone tell me anything about dyncorp,i have finished the first inteview with them but have not hear anything yet,i am from kosovo by the way.

I finished the first interview too. I was in Skopje in Hotel Royal. now I am sending my documents in a PDF format but something is not clear to me. Does PP# refer to personal phone or what? Thank you Ahmet and I wish you get the job.

Sinqerisht,
Zamir M.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (24) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

keystone58 in Alaska

55 months ago

DEEPinTHEheartOTX in Austin, Texas said: Please advice. I have applied for various positions online with DynCorp, is there anything that anyone would be able to recommend that might speed up my hiring process. I have a supply/logistics military experience and some LOGCAP. Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

That's an excellent question. I remember during my deployments with the Army, there were probably less than 1/50 contractors that had military experience, that's a friggin shame. I probably applied for 50 jobs with DynCorp, ITT, and Fluor in the last 8 months and got 1 job offer with ITT, but it was in Qatar. I do work for one of the bigger contractors in the states though, email me and I'll help you out with recruiter contacts with them. They froze all the Iraq/Afghan jobs until December though. They have stuff in Qatar, etc, you'll at least be able to get your foot in the door.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (40) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

No Work In Vegas in Henderson, Nevada

55 months ago

Has any one ben hired by DynCorp for a electrician position, if so what was the pay

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (61) / No (16) Reply - Report abuse

55 months ago

Zamir Mustafai in Skopje, Macedonia said: I finished the first interview too. I was in Skopje in Hotel Royal. now I am sending my documents in a PDF format but something is not clear to me. Does PP# refer to personal phone or what? Thank you Ahmet and I wish you get the job.

Sinqerisht,
Zamir M.

Passport number sir.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

majorraz in Bucharest, Romania

55 months ago

for keystone58
I am o former officer with two deployments in Iraq and now i need urgently a job. Please help me, show me your email or mine is razvanmarianliviu@yahoo.com.
thank you very much

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Mr-Richard in Houston, Texas

55 months ago

Is it worth while to go to the posted jobfairs? Anyone had any experience with them? I see Careerbuilders is hosting it. I can only imagine the amount of people that will show.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Hvac Pro in Las Vegas, Nevada

54 months ago

What are the medical disqualifications for DynCorp ?
anyone have a list or know?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (82) / No (18) Reply - Report abuse

Vern Anderson in APO, Afghanistan

54 months ago

Ksniper777 in San Antonio, Texas said: Here you go Melinda Person so you have a spot to promote Dyncorp jobs or those who work for Dyncorp can come here and chat.

Stay away from DYN-CORP, Far away, go with fluor

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (31) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

Gone Fishing in Forsyth, Georgia

54 months ago

Hvac Pro in Las Vegas, Nevada said: What are the medical disqualifications for DynCorp ?

I do not know Dyn-Corp specific, but DOD says you can't be here if you require any type of injection drug, an electrical dependent device (CPAP), or on any prescription narcotic or sleep aid.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Hard N Tha Paint in killeen, Texas

54 months ago

Hvac Pro in Las Vegas, Nevada said: What are the medical disqualifications for DynCorp ?

I work for DynCorp so here are the disqual BMI must be under 40 high blood pressure, diabetes, things like that you have to do a SP85, or SP86 85 is a background check and 86 is clearance

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

SunnyDayzRaComing in On the Lake, Georgia

54 months ago

They are the same as KBR - High Blood Pressure, BMI, Injectable Drugs - Diabetes. You can actually make it through with a pacemaker if your cardiologist will sign off for you.

Hubby has been with Dyn for 8 months now....I hate to admit it but KSNIPER is not kidding when he says they are messed up. Won't even go into details - Tore up from the floor up.... Stay with KBR or go with Fluor.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

54 months ago

Smith in Mobile, Alabama said: Hey Chris, can you give a time spand between your initial appl and the time in took to change status. Reason why, is that I'm applied for the past month and mine is still the same. I know ppl say it takes awhile but how long did you wait?

Listen guys, I have had the same message with on a couple of jobs that posted for with Dyn-Corp and Fluor since Oct. Don't hold your breath.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Chris Twopher in Fremont, California

54 months ago

Smith in Mobile, Alabama said: Hey Chris, can you give a time spand between your initial appl and the time in took to change status. Reason why, is that I'm applied for the past month and mine is still the same. I know ppl say it takes awhile but how long did you wait?

I had under considerations Laundry Supervisor for a few weeks after I applied and I been applying since Oct as well. But I did actually get a call for another position that was not under consideration. I'm in Afghanistan now and been here are 9 days waiting for my hop to my FOB. I also got an offer from ITT but getting a clearance takes a while. I neeeed the money quick so I chose Dyn which had a quick hire process. I signed the offer on fathers day and on 4 July I was in Ft Worth. Lots of paperwork back and forth between that time. I spent 4 days at the Marriot, which is also Dyn's deployment center location. People told me to hang in there, which I did. Now I pass it on.....Hang in there, I been waiting for my turn for months too. Your turn will come. Keep applying and Good luck...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No Reply - Report abuse

Chris in Mobile, Alabama

54 months ago

Chris Twopher in Fremont, California said: I had under considerations Laundry Supervisor for a few weeks after I applied and I been applying since Oct as well. But I did actually get a call for another position that was not under consideration. I'm in Afghanistan now and been here are 9 days waiting for my hop to my FOB. I also got an offer from ITT but getting a clearance takes a while. I neeeed the money quick so I chose Dyn which had a quick hire process. I signed the offer on fathers day and on 4 July I was in Ft Worth. Lots of paperwork back and forth between that time. I spent 4 days at the Marriot, which is also Dyn's deployment center location. People told me to hang in there, which I did. Now I pass it on.....Hang in there, I been waiting for my turn for months too. Your turn will come. Keep applying and Good luck...

Thanks a lot for the info, it helps to know that others are getting in after a few months. I was puzzled after not seeing any changes in my status with Fluor, and I have also applied for a laundry tech position, so I'll keep applying and thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

54 months ago

Chris Twopher in Fremont, California said: I had under considerations Laundry Supervisor for a few weeks after I applied and I been applying since Oct as well. But I did actually get a call for another position that was not under consideration. I'm in Afghanistan now and been here are 9 days waiting for my hop to my FOB. I also got an offer from ITT but getting a clearance takes a while. I neeeed the money quick so I chose Dyn which had a quick hire process. I signed the offer on fathers day and on 4 July I was in Ft Worth. Lots of paperwork back and forth between that time. I spent 4 days at the Marriot, which is also Dyn's deployment center location. People told me to hang in there, which I did. Now I pass it on.....Hang in there, I been waiting for my turn for months too. Your turn will come. Keep applying and Good luck...

You finally made it over here Chris, good to hear. Hope you know what you got yourself into. Keep your head down, and be safe.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Chris Twopher in Fremont, California

54 months ago

Gone Fishing in Forsyth, Georgia said: You finally made it over here Chris, good to hear. Hope you know what you got yourself into. Keep your head down, and be safe.

I'm glad I made it and I'm thankful that I have gainful employment. I'm glad to start catching up on bills. This place I'm at in the mountains is far more primitive than Iraq. Conditions are bad also. Some people compare it to Vietnam as far as structures and living conditions. However, This is what I expected though. This is what I signed up for. For those of you who want to work in southern A-Stan for LOGCAP, be sure you really want the job and make sure you accept and prepare for the conditions here. For those of you who gave me advice along the way prior to me getting hired, I'd like to thank you so much. I would be left in the dark had you not provided me with valuable advice and info. Now I'm here to do the same in return. If anyone has any questions I can be reached at chris_2pher@yahoo.com, however responses may be delayed because of intermittent internet connections.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

54 months ago

None of the companies here are going to spend time corresponding with you unless they have an actual job offer. Keep in mind you may have been 1 out of a 1000 or so applicants for each job that you posted for. If you are sitting there waiting for a thank you for applying letter, you are going to be there a while. Keep applying and when/if they contact you, it will be for a job. Good luck.

53 months ago

Joieboi in Las Vegas, Nevada said: One of my Army friends: (active...now in the ARNG) said that he
lined up a job with: (KBR) before leaving LOGCAP overseas and
mentioned that you have to know somebody: (now) to get a job or:(go
to) the job fair to network....otherwise you would have a better
chance at winning a lottery. Sad, especially to the ex-military
who already have a clearence and would probally stick it out instead of bail.
at a lottery

I didn't know anyone and I got a call 12 hours after I posted for a job. There is some "direct hiring" that happens when a manager request you by name. Most people want to blame the good old boy system as the reason they don't have a job, but it's really not the case. As many people that come and go, only a fraction of them are referrals from current employees. It is sad that there isn't more prior military here because they have a clue as to what they are getting into and far less of them DEMOB after the first rocket flies over their head. These companies do not care though, they get paid to process you, so they have no incentive for employee retention.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

SmithK in Mobile, Alabama

53 months ago

This may be a long shot, but does anyone have info that can be helpful for getting a laundry tech, food service, or supply position with Fluor? Like others I've applied for a while and I understand that many are searching for these jobs. I would greatly appreciate any assistance you all can lend to me.

If anyone would send some helpful info contacts, resume examples of ppl who've been employed overseas, companies that are hiring, or just information etc I would greatly appreciate it.

I've applied for AECOM, Fluor, CSA, Dyncorp. I've search KBR but all of their jobs require a passport and I just applied for mine.

My email is ltkemp09@gmail.com Thanks for your help!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

53 months ago

SmithK in Mobile, Alabama said: This may be a long shot, but does anyone have info that can be helpful for getting a laundry tech, food service, or supply position with Fluor? Like others I've applied for a while and I understand that many are searching for these jobs. I would greatly appreciate any assistance you all can lend to me.

If anyone would send some helpful info contacts, resume examples of ppl who've been employed overseas, companies that are hiring, or just information etc I would greatly appreciate it.

I've applied for AECOM, Fluor, CSA, Dyncorp. I've search KBR but all of their jobs require a passport and I just applied for mine.

My email is ltkemp09@gmail.com Thanks for your help!

You will need a passport regardless if it is a overseas job sir. Right now they are looking for folks with LOGCAP Experiance and they are also wanting folks who won't Demob because they have to live in a tent with 200 other folks, walk to the toliet, use a community shower or bottle water shower and last if you have incoming you are not headed to HR to Demob. They want folks who understand it is a war zone you can get killed and you have crappy living and dining situation. Don't pad your resume, meaning do not list skills you do not have because you will be sent straight home. There are no training classes either you know your job or you don't. Sorry to be so straight forward but i believe getting straight to the point is best way of dealing with folks. Good Luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Smith in Mobile, Alabama

53 months ago

Ksniper777 in San Antonio, Texas said: You will need a passport regardless if it is a overseas job sir. Right now they are looking for folks with LOGCAP Experiance and they are also wanting folks who won't Demob because they have to live in a tent with 200 other folks, walk to the toliet, use a community shower or bottle water shower and last if you have incoming you are not headed to HR to Demob. They want folks who understand it is a war zone you can get killed and you have crappy living and dining situation. Don't pad your resume, meaning do not list skills you do not have because you will be sent straight home. There are no training classes either you know your job or you don't. Sorry to be so straight forward but i believe getting straight to the point is best way of dealing with folks. Good Luck.[/QUO

@Sniper777 Thanks for the heads up, I just applied for my passport and waiting for it to be return hopefully the expedited will push it through in a short time. But also, I appreciate the info on the conditions of the war areas. I've been fortunate to meet many military members throughout my time and they to have spoken of the conditions. I'm well aware of what I'm putting myself into, but I've carefully thought this through so that's why I'm pursuing this to take care of my family. Either way, we're hoping that I can get a contract position but if not I'm joining the military so one way or another I will end up over in the Middle East. Once again, thanks for the info and I will definetly keep it at heart.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

CSM79 in Central City, Kentucky

53 months ago

Chris Twopher in Fremont, California said: I have checked status on an Dyn application and recieved a "Application Under Consideration". Has anyone recieved a status like this?

I got a call from DI last Thursday they sent my SF and other paperwork and it says "Process on hold. waiting on Signatory document" until they check over my paper work. I'll let you know what it says after paperwork gets ok'd. Hope this helps all the best...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

salty dog 2 in Afghanistan

53 months ago

CSM79 in Central City, Kentucky said: I got a call from DI last Thursday they sent my SF and other paperwork and it says "Process on hold. waiting on Signatory document" until they check over my paper work. I'll let you know what it says after paperwork gets ok'd. Hope this helps all the best...

Sounds like your In if they sent you an offer letter and all the paperwork! save everything it's not uncommon when you get to Ft.Worth and they ask for documents you allready sent so be prepared."process on hold" on the web site will not change until you leave the deployment center.Congatulations!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Robert84 in Austin, Texas

52 months ago

Does anyone know what the process is for DynCorp once you get to Ft Worth?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

52 months ago

September 7, 2010 – We are deeply saddened to report that a September 6 attack on a forward operating base in Howz-e-Madad, in Kandahar province, Afghanistan, took the lives of three LOGCAP IV personnel and wounded several others.

William Allen, 51, of Munhall, Pennsylvania, worked as an electrician on the LOGCAP IV program and was killed at the time of the incident. Alan Herzel, 48, of Milton, Florida, who worked as a plumber foreman, received medical care after the incident but later passed away as a result of his injuries. A third subcontract employee who provided information technology support for the program also lost his life in the attack; DynCorp International will defer to his employer to release any personal details.

A number of individuals who were wounded in the attack were transported by medevac for hospital care.

In a condolence note to LOGCAP IV management, Colonel Cameron G. Holt, Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA) Commander, Afghanistan, wrote:

“As is too often the case in war, the cost of freedom extends not just to the Soldiers, Sailors, Airman, and Marines who have pledged their lives to defend their country; it is also borne by our civilians at home and among the ranks of American defense contractors like you who stand shoulder to shoulder with us in this struggle.”

Our thoughts and prayers are with those who were injured or killed, with their families, and with all of our colleagues at FOB Howz-e-Madad.

Say a prayer for the families!! stay safe brothers.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Mr Byars in Atlanta, Georgia

52 months ago

I got a job offer with dyncorp. done with the paper work, drug test, medical.. everything is complete. then a get a call from my recruiter saying that my date to fly out to in-processing has been delayed ranging from a week to a month. (my original date was supposed to be a few days ago, Sept. 5th)

does anyone know exactly why its been pushed back? my recruiter didnt give me a reason and it is making me crazy and im trying not to think negative (even though its only been a few days). i had already put in my 2 weeks notice with my job so right now im going crazy waiting. i hope they dont tell me anymore bad news....

does anyone know anything?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

52 months ago

Mr Byars in Atlanta, Georgia said: I got a job offer with dyncorp. done with the paper work, drug test, medical.. everything is complete. then a get a call from my recruiter saying that my date to fly out to in-processing has been delayed ranging from a week to a month. (my original date was supposed to be a few days ago, Sept. 5th)

does anyone know exactly why its been pushed back? my recruiter didnt give me a reason and it is making me crazy and im trying not to think negative (even though its only been a few days). i had already put in my 2 weeks notice with my job so right now im going crazy waiting. i hope they dont tell me anymore bad news....

does anyone know anything?

I wouldn't worry too much (easier said than done) the deal is the back up in country, Fluor is having the same issue. there are people in Dubai for 3 weeks waiting to get into country, the military is taking away are living quarters to make room for the surge of soldiers. What is your job? they need to hire alot of people due to the massive expansions at the FOB's I've been here a little over 5 mths, and the contract is really just starting, I feel your frustration etc... but if your job is a needed job, your fine. just have patience.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

52 months ago

salty dog 2 in Afghanistan said: I wouldn't worry too much (easier said than done) the deal is the back up in country, Fluor is having the same issue. there are people in Dubai for 3 weeks waiting to get into country, the military is taking away are living quarters to make room for the surge of soldiers. What is your job? they need to hire alot of people due to the massive expansions at the FOB's I've been here a little over 5 mths, and the contract is really just starting, I feel your frustration etc... but if your job is a needed job, your fine. just have patience.

I got the fuels foreman position. man that puts my mind at ease a lot more i really appreciate the quick response. i just really hope thats the case.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

52 months ago

Mr Byars in Atlanta, Georgia said: I got the fuels foreman position. man that puts my mind at ease a lot more i really appreciate the quick response. i just really hope thats the case.

Fuels, yea that's the issue, no space, alot of FOB's are not turned on for the fuel mission, I'm at a FOB that is one of the only fully funded FOB's and fuel has not been turned on yet? mil still do it.My guess is there is no space to put you, once you hit FT.Worth the bill goes to the military and they get in trouble for doing that. Yours is a very important job! you'll have a bunch of FN's working under you 24hr's a day. just keep in touch with your recruiter, please update the group as things progress, even when you get into countrty you can be of assistance to others.Welcome this is a great time to join!!

52 months ago

salty dog 2 in Afghanistan said: Fuels, yea that's the issue, no space, alot of FOB's are not turned on for the fuel mission, I'm at a FOB that is one of the only fully funded FOB's and fuel has not been turned on yet? mil still do it.My guess is there is no space to put you, once you hit FT.Worth the bill goes to the military and they get in trouble for doing that. Yours is a very important job! you'll have a bunch of FN's working under you 24hr's a day. just keep in touch with your recruiter, please update the group as things progress, even when you get into countrty you can be of assistance to others.Welcome this is a great time to join!!

hey thanks a lot. since you said there is no space, hopefully the wait time wont exceed a month. and i will definitely keep everyone updated on whats going on. thanks again

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

52 months ago

what is processing in Fort Worth like? im thinking its probably like KBR's processing with the whole medical, drug screening, paperwork, cac card & safety briefings. am i right?

52 months ago

Mr Byars in Atlanta, Georgia said: what is processing in Fort Worth like? im thinking its probably like KBR's processing with the whole medical, drug screening, paperwork, cac card & safety briefings. am i right?

I went through back at the end of April, I arrived Sunday they picked me up at the airport, checked in, quick briefing then hung out, I had a single room and the food is great,no cafetria stuff regular dinning, the next morning was a group briefing, there where like 20 npeople in my class, lunch then everyone went to the computer room and did on line training, 2nd day was Med, in the hotel, we finished in like 3 hrs as a group, nothing like KBR, then lunch and chill time, 3rd day we did classes up to 3ish real basic, ems traing basic cpr stuff, then at 6 found out who was flying, I had my LOA, most did so we flew the next day, the ones that didn't got theres I heard the next few days then they flew, stayed 2 days in kuwait at that time, then off to KAF. Now it maybe different I'm not sure that was my experience. also in FT.Worth they go over your SF-85 so bring copies of everything they send you and the items you send them!! real important.CAC card you get over here, they notify you you fly to KAF easy, just takes like 3-5 months or longer, goverment backlog not DI, you won't need it for anything anyways.

Sheila in Brandon, Mississippi

52 months ago

I am waiting to do inprocessing for DI. I will probably be at KAF when I get into country. Have any idea what living quarters are there? Thinking the worst so anything else will just be a blessing. Oh and I am in transport position.

52 months ago

Sheila in Brandon, Mississippi said: I am waiting to do inprocessing for DI. I will probably be at KAF when I get into country. Have any idea what living quarters are there? Thinking the worst so anything else will just be a blessing. Oh and I am in transport position.

We'll if your DI, yes you'll be going 1st to KAF, the CHU's are double stacked (container housing units) you'll have a roommate or 1-2 depends on the amount of people passing threw, the living quarters are also for transients traveling to other FOB's the beds are twin size and comfortable you may even have internet in your room some do, the smell from the sewage ponds just outside our compound takes a while to get use too!!! seems to always blow in our direction, you'll be escorted for a day or two until you get your KAF badge, then you can venture on your own, you need a meal card to eat at the DFAC's so you'll go in a group on the bus, hopefully people from your department will help you, if not get with your supervisor so you can find out where your final destination is. good luck and bring a scarf its real dusty!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Sheila in Brandon, Mississippi

52 months ago

salty dog 2 in Afghanistan said: We'll if your DI, yes you'll be going 1st to KAF, the CHU's are double stacked (container housing units) you'll have a roommate or 1-2 depends on the amount of people passing threw, the living quarters are also for transients traveling to other FOB's the beds are twin size and comfortable you may even have internet in your room some do, the smell from the sewage ponds just outside our compound takes a while to get use too!!! seems to always blow in our direction, you'll be escorted for a day or two until you get your KAF badge, then you can venture on your own, you need a meal card to eat at the DFAC's so you'll go in a group on the bus, hopefully people from your department will help you, if not get with your supervisor so you can find out where your final destination is. good luck and bring a scarf its real dusty!!!

Thanks for the info it should help out a lot. I will see you there I am sure cause KAF is my FOB. Can't wait to get ahold of the DFAC food yum LOL. I will be one the driver's for the buses there. Take care and keep your head down.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

52 months ago

i just got a call from my recruiter again today saying that its really hectic out there... now i have to wait.. and my boots on ground date isnt until january 1st (2011). i cant believe this.. just when i had some hope, shot down again.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

52 months ago

Mr Byars in Atlanta, Georgia said: i just got a call from my recruiter again today saying that its really hectic out there... now i have to wait.. and my boots on ground date isnt until january 1st (2011). i cant believe this.. just when i had some hope, shot down again.

I'm sorry to here that, my question would be to him is he gonna run your SF-85 so when Jan comes around your good to go? I told you it's hectic, not to be confused with disorganized, they only do as the client dictates. You'll be here soon!

52 months ago

Mr Byars in Atlanta, Georgia said: i just got a call from my recruiter again today saying that its really hectic out there... now i have to wait.. and my boots on ground date isnt until january 1st (2011). i cant believe this.. just when i had some hope, shot down again.

Good God 2011, Come on salty help that man out sir :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

52 months ago

Ksniper777 in San Antonio, Texas said: Good God 2011, Come on salty help that man out sir :)

Dude, I'm and Indian, a small one at that, there are plenty of chiefs here. FYI I sent you something did you recieve it?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

52 months ago

Today is the anniversry of 9/11 the day they officially brought it to our shores, may we never forget!! May God continue blessing the greatest nation on earth: The good old USA. Stay safe brothers and sisters.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

52 months ago

salty dog 2 in Afghanistan said: Dude, I'm and Indian, a small one at that, there are plenty of chiefs here. FYI I sent you something did you recieve it?

yes sir i got it now that is unreal unless you see the pictures.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Crash in Youngstown, Ohio

52 months ago

Mr Byars in Atlanta, Georgia said: I got the fuels foreman position. man that puts my mind at ease a lot more i really appreciate the quick response. i just really hope thats the case.

I just got the fuels supervisor position. So far so good just waiting for the My est ship date I'm sure it will be a couple months but just glad I received a response lol

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

52 months ago

I have worked for KBR so if anyone has any questions just hit me up ....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

bobobob in Gulfport, Mississippi

52 months ago

Crash in Youngstown, Ohio said: I have worked for KBR so if anyone has any questions just hit me up ....

Crash lookin for some info on KBR and fuels sections in iraq let me know all u can...pt322001@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

52 months ago

bobobob in Gulfport, Mississippi said: Crash lookin for some info on KBR and fuels sections in iraq let me know all u can...pt322001@yahoo.com

Depends on what position you get when you get there aviation or bag farm. Its not that difficult just really long days . when you first get there you will prob go to anaconda to process through to your new fob, dep on where you go as far as the pay they will tell you when you get to Texas and you sign your contract and meet your recruiter . Any questions just ask ill be happy to help

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Pat in Universal City, Texas

51 months ago

Im a Dyncorp Recruiter. Any questions I can help with

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

51 months ago

Pat in Universal City, Texas said: Im a Dyncorp Recruiter. Any questions I can help with

What is your recruitment specialty? Alot of guys say they submit and no response from recruiters, are there any tips or anything people can do to make sure they get calls from recruiters? I'm over here already but this site is to help brothers and sisters with important info. So if there's anything you can say to that effect it would be greatly appreciated!

Pat in Universal City, Texas

51 months ago

I recruit Movement Control/Logistics. The main thing is to make sure that you qualify for the position you are applying for. I understand that alot of people are looking for positions. If you qualify and have the skill sets for that specialty I believe you will get a call. It does Dyncorp and the situation in Afghan no justice if we hire an unqualified individual. I will periodiacally surf social networks such as this to stay aware of applicant frustrations and to help me understand.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.