Admin profile in DynCorp in Afghanistan

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

arun_yadav in Mumbai, India

32 months ago

Hi, is there anyone who can explain me the Admin profile in DynCorp as I'm getting a opportunity to work with DynCorp as Admin and what package exacyly they are offering for this post...

please reply as soon as possible as I need to take decision should I go for this or not.

thanks in advance for your valuable feedbacks....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (34) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

SBS.Prasad in Afghanistan

32 months ago

Hi,
Congrats u got the Job in Afghanistan.Life is tough and hardcore specially for Admin Guy.I working in US Army Base in Afghanistan as an Administration Manager and co-ordinating with Army is really
tough task.Badging one of the important task u have to do.Due to security reasons not safe for work.Daily Rocket attacks we are facing here,we everyday praying to God for our safety.We are waiting for our term to go my Country India safely.It is up to you
in summer you will be face lot of attacks from outside.
SBS
Sharana-US Army base Afghanistan.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

arun_yadav in Mumbai, India

32 months ago

Thanx for your valuable feedback... One more thing i would like to know how much they will pay me... Atleast.

SBS.Prasad in Afghanistan said: Hi,
Congrats u got the Job in Afghanistan.Life is tough and hardcore specially for Admin Guy.I working in US Army Base in Afghanistan as an Administration Manager and co-ordinating with Army is really
tough task.Badging one of the important task u have to do.Due to security reasons not safe for work.Daily Rocket attacks we are facing here,we everyday praying to God for our safety.We are waiting for our term to go my Country India safely.It is up to you
SBS

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Thank you for your help in Virginia

29 months ago

i have recently applied for some admin positions. i was finance in the army and did admin work as well. any advice or contacts you can give for me to get hired?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Sabina in Rouveen, Netherlands

24 months ago

SBS.Prasad in Afghanistan said: Hi,
Congrats u got the Job in Afghanistan .Life is tough and hardcore specially for Admin Guy.I working in US Army Base in Afghanistan as an Administration Manager and co-ordinating with Army is really
SBS

Hello,

I need your advice, as i was wondering how i am able to apply for a job by dyncorp in Afghanistan, ( i know about their website ) but is there enother way maybe.. Currenly i am working as an Admin officer in southern of iraq, have done 2 tours in Afghanistan aswel in 2008/2009 ,You advice and Help would be greatly appriciated!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Protective Agent in Pensacola, Florida

4 months ago

I applied at dyncorp international for a a lot of positions. The with draw button on a few of my applications was disabled. The jobs are still active (There Still Hiring). I can still edit/view thous applications. Just the with draw button is disabled. Do's this mean they are considering recruiting me. I need helpful advice.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.