Business Plan questions

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

wkr49 in Spanaway, Washington

23 months ago

I just received the email to go out and perform the survey and business plan. I understand the EJ business model is to go door to door and I'm good with that but, I read other forums where people state they only door knocked for 2-6 months. What other ideas do FA use to get clients?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (25) / No Reply - Report abuse

Rob in IL in Carol Stream, Illinois

12 months ago

I just received the survey and business plan. I am curious as to what most prospective FAs are committing to in term of number of surveys and how detailed they got on their business plan and calendars. Can anyone share?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No Reply - Report abuse

E.J. Advisor in Lake Forest, California

11 months ago

Face to Face contact is the number one resource that an Edward Jones Financial advisor uses in his or her business. This process usually lasts between 1-3 years for the average financial advisor before referrals from existing clients replace it. All other activities are secondary and 95% of E.J. advisors that succeed follow the process. If you're interviewing, you should commit to doing no less than 25 surveys as that is the golden number for current financial advisors but can go up to 40 if you're feeling motivated. Just make sure that you get what you say you will get.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.