Eli Lilly News and Happenings.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Host

What do you think -- is this company going to survive and thrive? Are they looking to expand their staff, or do you think layoffs are inevitable?

How does Eli Lilly stack up against the competition?

Reply - Report abuse

weinerwerkstatte in Lexington, Massachusetts

86 months ago

Will the zyprexa lawsuits hurt Lilly? I understand they've had a lot of lawsuits because customers got diabetes from zyprexa. I also understand that it causes incredible weight gain and that some customers have died. I want to work for the company but not if its long term health is as threatened as that of its customers.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Indyguy in Indianapolis, Indiana

86 months ago

Lilly is THE best employer in Central Indiana. Everyone here would love to work for them. They have DEEP, DEEP pockets. I'd jump at a chance to work for them.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

zigaboo in Adrian, Michigan

83 months ago

Indyguy in Indianapolis, Indiana said: Lilly is THE best employer in Central Indiana. Everyone here would love to work for them. They have DEEP, DEEP pockets. I'd jump at a chance to work for them.

sure, if you have no problems being a legal drug pusher

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Scott in Indianapolis, Indiana

83 months ago

Indyguy in Indianapolis, Indiana said: Lilly is THE best employer in Central Indiana. Everyone here would love to work for them. They have DEEP, DEEP pockets. I'd jump at a chance to work for them.

No, they are not the best employer in central Indiana. Your opinion isn't fact, don't state it as such. The list of problems and dissatisfied employees is quite long. No, anyone wouldn't jump at the chance to work for them, just ask all the people who have left and told others the horror stories of working there.

Sounds to me like you work in the HR dept of Lilly and are short of applicants - LOL

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Just Hit 50!! in Indianapolis, Indiana

83 months ago

While I don't work directly for them, I have friends that do and the stories being told are not very healthy. The salaries and benefits are outstanding but the work environment leaves much to be desired.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Barry in Indianapolis, Indiana

83 months ago

Just Hit 50!! in Indianapolis, Indiana said: While I don't work directly for them, I have friends that do and the stories being told are not very healthy. The salaries and benefits are outstanding but the work environment leaves much to be desired.

the only good thing at lilly is sallary. lilly is not the best place for work, but horror stories are true. i am leaving the company soon. the only thing i will miss is the money, but for my own healt is better to go.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Parke Sterling in Richmond, Virginia

83 months ago

Barry in Indianapolis, Indiana said: the only good thing at lilly is sallary. lilly is not the best place for work, but horror stories are true. i am leaving the company soon. the only thing i will miss is the money, but for my own healt is better to go.

What makes it such a terrible work environment? Is this true only in Indiana or everywhere? Very interested in hearing more. Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (27) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.