Emeritus Corporation (Assisted Living) Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Emeritus Corporation (Assisted Living)?

What do you like best about working at Emeritus Corporation (Assisted Living)? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

itsmeyes y in California

64 months ago

Starting salary in emeritus corporation is very low. They do not offer bonuses, not sure in other states, but in california and particularly in some communities that I know, they never give bonuses. Benefits, I'm not sure about that but I know that they take out a lot from your pay check.

I will never recommend anybody to work in this company. Not worth your effort. Most of them doesn't know what they're doing, Too much politics, unprofessional at all, and they don't follow their policies most of the time. Emeritus is a huge company and expanding but staffs of certain community are not. LACK OF STAFF..which is not good knowing that they have more than 50 residents. It can be very dangerous for the residents (elderly) especially for those who needed more care or attention.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (18) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.