Samples Questions on Written Test

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 60)
Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

kubs_in in Chico, California

81 months ago

Can some one help me about the written test on epic system. Like some sample questions?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (258) / No (37) Reply - Report abuse

Jaydot in Tempe, Arizona

80 months ago

Yea I just went through the whole process. For different positions there are different tests. I ended up taking a total of 4 tests:

Verbal test with Analogies, find the grammatical error, and other fun word questions. (20 min)

Math test with math story problems dealing with logic and reasoning. Think SAT + Logic. (15 min)

Programming test where a new language is introduced to the test taker and the questions get more and more complex over the course of the test. (45 min)

Programming free response which was by far the hardest test in which 5 different programs are asked to be made and you must use psuedo code to solve it. (2 hours)

There are no time limits for the tests simply estimated times.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (175) / No (21) Reply - Report abuse

babaniyen in evanston, Illinois

79 months ago

i was asked some trick questions that i couldnt get answers to. did anyone have those too?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (154) / No (17) Reply - Report abuse

babaniyen in evanston, Illinois

78 months ago

trick questions. keep an open mind.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (33) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

ravi in Saint Louis, Missouri

78 months ago

RockStar007 in Texas said: Well, I have applied for a software developer position. I had a phone interview and now the skills assessment test.
Can any1 comment on the preparation that needs to be done for the test?

Hi,

If you have taken the test, can you please tell me the types questions you have got and how was the test experience.

thanks in advance

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (133) / No (24) Reply - Report abuse

MG The Great in Sacramento, California

75 months ago

They are trying to see if you have any common sense. Don't waist your time studying for it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (35) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Sparky 007 in Dekalb, Illinois

73 months ago

babaniyen in Chicago, Illinois said: can you please say the position you applied for? I applied for thier project manager position and i have had a phone interview and an online personality assessment test. please help!

I have Epic written test. I applied for Software Developer/ Software Engineer. Please reply me about how the test will be and any sample questions..how to prpeare?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (67) / No (20) Reply - Report abuse

Mitul Patel in Dearborn, Michigan

65 months ago

I completed the assessment test today. Trust me it was not hard at all except the last question. But I made some silly mistakes to complete the test very early. And I am pretty sure I messed in the easiest one. And I think I missed my chance. So my advice to you guys would be do not think too much about the test and be focused while writing it.Forget about the timing. Because speed comes after accuracy. And one more thing please do no email me regarding test questions!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (41) / No (16) Reply - Report abuse

atiya rehman in Houston, Texas

64 months ago

Mitul Patel in Dearborn, Michigan said: I completed the assessment test today. Trust me it was not hard at all except the last question. But I made some silly mistakes to complete the test very early. And I am pretty sure I messed in the easiest one. And I think I missed my chance. So my advice to you guys would be do not think too much about the test and be focused while writing it.Forget about the timing. Because speed comes after accuracy. And one more thing please do no email me regarding test questions!!

Hi there could it be possible u tell me hw the test was wht it was dealin with i mean wht kind of questions

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Mitul Patel in Windsor, Ontario

64 months ago

Just consider as "you took a programming class and now you are going for a test" where you have to write either pseudo code or programming language. Personally, I enjoyed giving the test except some stupid mistakes that I did. Don't take much tension and try to complete five questions with stable mind. GOOD LUCK!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

MehulJoshi1 in Portland, Oregon

62 months ago

Mitul Patel in Windsor, Ontario said: I am fortunate enough to get the offer Epic Systems and so excited about it. Good luck to you guys...

Hi Mitul. I went to Epic Systems for the onsite interview for Software Developer 2 weeks ago, but still havent heard from them. My HR had told me I would hear back within a maximum of 2 weeks.

How long did it take for them to contact you regarding an offer?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

romeo1 in Flint, Michigan

62 months ago

Mitul Patel in Windsor, Ontario said: I am fortunate enough to get the offer Epic Systems and so excited about it. Good luck to you guys...

hey mitul,

did you get the offer from epic ?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Elliot in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

52 months ago

Get ready for the test it is so simple!

Sample Question:
1) If one and half dogs could eat one and half pounds of dog food in one and a half days, how many pounds of food could 16 dogs eat in 4 days?
2)Which of these numbers doesn't seem to fit: 3 5 7 9 11 13

There are lots of simple questions like this.

There are also questions on Boolean logic (and, or, if statements and proofing).

Expect Fortran questions.

A whole series of sentence correction type questions.

What they are trying to do is tie your responses to your intelligence. Unfortunately, this is a great test for test takers like myself, however my friend who is not a very good test taker did poorly on this test. My friend and I both went to college together, he has a Masters in business and is the president of his own Tech firm employing more than 200 developers. I gave him the same test because it was so easy to memorize and he got over 60% wrong. I think Epic would most likely not hire him but rather hire me! I lost all respect for this organization because I think they just set themselves up for failure by staffing with people who do well on intelligence tests but likely have very little practical experience. Epic will likely be able to do very well if their clients present them with tests, however, that is just a little unlikely. I was called within a week for an interview and politely declined. I can't imagine being part of an organization that staffs based on perceived intelligence tests. I think they are on the right track but just missed the mark a bit.

I did take a position with Northwestern Mutual. No intelligence test there, they hired me based on my 20 years of success in Executive Leadership and a few fine references. Best wishes to all of you who participate and have faith in this type intelligence winnowing.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (175) / No (29) Reply - Report abuse

ann in Plano, Texas

41 months ago

hi

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Ann in Plano, Texas

41 months ago

Hi, I will have a skill Assessement test for software developer next week. ....please help... I will appreciated if anyone could email me sample questions and detail info at hongyu248@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

JohnM in Roseburg, Oregon

39 months ago

Mitul Patel in Dearborn, Michigan said: I completed the assessment test today. Trust me it was not hard at all except the last question. But I made some silly mistakes to complete the test very early. And I am pretty sure I messed in the easiest one. And I think I missed my chance. So my advice to you guys would be do not think too much about the test and be focused while writing it.Forget about the timing. Because speed comes after accuracy. And one more thing please do no email me regarding test questions!!

What info can you send me in relation questions and strategies I should be studying

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Krina Doshi in New Brunswick, New Jersey

38 months ago

Hi, I would really appreciate if you can email me the test questions at doshib@hotmail.com. I am taking the test on Monday August 15th, 2011.

Elliot in Milwaukee, Wisconsin said: Get ready for the test it is so simple!

Sample Question:
1) If one and half dogs could eat one and half pounds of dog food in one and a half days, how many pounds of food could 16 dogs eat in 4 days?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (104) / No (46) Reply - Report abuse

Mathew Jackson in Bordentown, Missouri

34 months ago

Could you please send me a sample of the questions at ghrgody10@hotmail.com
I would really appreciate this.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

Ivan Drago in Minneapolis, Minnesota

32 months ago

Can someone please email me the skills assessment questions at parnisha_kr@hotmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

SAMOTHELL in Davenport, Iowa

29 months ago

Could someone please email me the skills assessment questions/answers at imset4@yahoo.com
I'm most grateful.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

gaganjatindeep in Delhi, India

26 months ago

Krina Doshi in New Brunswick, New Jersey said: Hi, I would really appreciate if you can email me the test questions at doshib@hotmail.com. I am taking the test on Monday August 15th, 2011.

hi I have epic wriiten test ..could u please mail me sample ques .
jatinsethi91@gmail.com
thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (13) Reply - Report abuse

sridot in Athens, Georgia

25 months ago

gaganjatindeep in Delhi, India said: hi I have epic wriiten test ..could u please mail me sample ques .
jatinsethi91@gmail.com
thanks

I have an onsite interview scheduled later in this week, can somebody send me the questions at 6dot32@gmail.com please!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

roe409 in Mundelein, Illinois

24 months ago

kubs_in in Chico, California said: Can some one help me about the written test on epic system. Like some sample questions?

im applying as a trainer and not in IT so can anyone help me with type of questions they have. Please email me at roe409@gmail.com, will greatly appreciate any help. thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

monizege in Houston, Texas

24 months ago

gaganjatindeep in Delhi, India said: hi I have epic wriiten test ..could u please mail me sample ques .
jatinsethi91@gmail.com
thanks

can you forward me a copy please -monizege@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

333 in Nagpur, India

23 months ago

Could you mail me the assessment questions? specially the programming ones!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

333 in Nagpur, India

23 months ago

Could you mail me the assessment questions at fear0077@gmail.com ? specially the programming ones!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

math8 in Gainesville, Florida

21 months ago

I am taking the assessment Exam soon. Could you mail me the assessment questions (programming, math,etc...) at dededelly@yahoo.fr ? Or any other tips that could help me? Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

ksmish in Los Angles, California

21 months ago

I am taking the exam/test this Friday, can someone email me the questions please. I am not good in math. I bearly pass math when I was in school. Please give me some tips or help me pass this test. 2muchee@charter.net
Thanks...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Nodame in Jacksonville, Florida

20 months ago

I am taking the math test and the SD prog test for the software developer position soon. Could you please send me some past test questions if you can remember them. My email address is: dededelly@yahoo.fr

Elliot in Milwaukee, Wisconsin said: Get ready for the test it is so simple!

Sample Question:

There are lots of simple questions like this.

There are also questions on Boolean logic (and, or, if statements and proofing).

Expect Fortran questions.

A whole series of sentence correction type questions.

What they are trying to do is tie your responses to your intelligence . [/QUOTE

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

aldenearl@yahoo.com in Chicago, Illinois

15 months ago

kubs_in in Chico, California said: Can some one help me about the written test on epic system. Like some sample questions?

Did you ever get any help on the epic test? I'm taking the online test in a few days and am looking for help to study... If you can help please email me back. Any help you can give would be appreciated...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

jhhaidar in Little Rock, Arkansas

13 months ago

can anyone forward me a list of Math and Programming questions for epic Assessment exam?
a friend of mine is taking it in 10 days..

Thanks,

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

jhhaidar in Little Rock, Arkansas

13 months ago

jhhaidar in Little Rock, Arkansas said: can anyone forward me a list of Math and Programming questions for epic Assessment exam?
a friend of mine is taking it in 10 days..

Thanks,

Please email to jhhaidar@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Gigi in Arlington Heights, Illinois

13 months ago

Sparky 007 in Dekalb, Illinois said: I have Epic written test. I applied for Software Developer/ Software Engineer . Please reply me about how the test will be and any sample questions..how to prpeare?

please share....i am trying to prepare. Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

ng in Park Ridge, Illinois

11 months ago

if anybody got examples of programmimg part , or any part - please email nataliya.gordon26@gmail.cm or post here thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Maya in India

11 months ago

Nodame in Jacksonville, Florida said: I am taking the math test and the SD prog test for the software developer position soon. Could you please send me some past test questions if you can remember them. My email address is: dededelly@yahoo.fr

Hi,

I have skill assessment test with epic next week for software developer position. Could you please email me the sample skill assessment test questions @ maya.chokkan@gmail.com

Thanks,
Maya

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Mahaliya Earle in Duncan, South Carolina

11 months ago

Sparky 007 in Dekalb, Illinois said: I have Epic written test. I applied for Software Developer/ Software Engineer . Please reply me about how the test will be and any sample questions..how to prpeare?

I have to take EPIC Test tomorrow can you please help with practice test information. Thanks Mahaliya Earle MAHALIYA2@YAHOO.COM

Teresa in Millbrook, Alabama

11 months ago

I am scheduled to take the EPIC assessment test this week for a Analyst position. Could you please email me the sample assessment test questions (math, programming, language, etc.)

My email address is: teresapenley@gmail.com

Thank you so much for sharing!

charkenn in Elgin, South Carolina

11 months ago

Teresa in Millbrook, Alabama said: I am scheduled to take the EPIC assessment test this week for a Analyst position. Could you please email me the sample assessment test questions (math, programming, language, etc.)

My email address is: teresapenley@gmail.com

Thank you so much for sharing!

I am taking the same test in two weeks. Could you please email me the sample assessment test questions for Math, programming and verbal
My email address is charkenn1019@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

ckrueb in Portland, Oregon

11 months ago

I am taking the assessment in a few days, can you please send me the test questions? ckrueb@yahoo.com

jknj72 in East Rutherford, New Jersey

9 months ago

I could use some help too if anyone out there wouldnt mind sending any material on the test to my email jk_nj@yahoo.com, I would really appreciate it. I have over 15 years in software and database development and I am NOT a good test taker. So I think my experience would make the move to EPIC fairly easy but if I cant pass the test it would never happen. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks all
JK

Papai in Chicago, Illinois

8 months ago

charkenn in Elgin, South Carolina said: I am taking the same test in two weeks. Could you please email me the sample assessment test questions for Math, programming and verbal
My email address is charkenn1019@gmail.com

Hello,

I have my assessment in two days. Could you please email me the sample test questions to my email sai.kothuru@gmail.com. Thanks in advance!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

JTmilan in Vernon Hills, Illinois

8 months ago

Taking the EPIC test tomorrow (logic and critical skills) for a project manager. Any advice/sample would be welcomed and greatly appreciated!

jtmilan11@gmail.com

krutika in Charlotte, North Carolina

7 months ago

Hello,

I have my assessment in two days. Could you please email me the sample test questions to my email nagar.krutika@gmail.com. Thanks in advance!

Ali in Norwalk, Connecticut

6 months ago

Can some one help me about the written test on epic system. If anyone have sample test i will really appreciate if someone can email me finetechcommunication@gmail.com

Spencer Efron in Perth Amboy, New Jersey

6 months ago

Hello,

I have my critical assessment test for EPIC in three days. Could anyone please email me the test questions or any material that will help me pass this test. My email currency48@yahoo.com Thanks in advance! I will really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Spencer
email: currency48@yahoo.com

jw in San Jose, California

6 months ago

I have the test at end of this week, If someone doesn't mind sending me any sample questions that would be most appreciated. ih8testudy@yahoo.com

Spencer Efron in Perth Amboy, New Jersey said: Hello,

I have my critical assessment test for EPIC in three days. Could anyone please email me the test questions or any material that will help me pass this test. My email currency48@yahoo.com Thanks in advance! I will really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Spencer
email: currency48@yahoo.com

Jay in Corvallis, Oregon

6 months ago

jw in San Jose, California said: I have the test at end of this week, If someone doesn't mind sending me any sample questions that would be most appreciated. ih8testudy@yahoo.com

I have the assessment test at the end of this week too, so if you ever receive any sample questions and don't mind sending a copy to me, it would be most appreciated. My email is jaychen2008@live.com. Thanks.

Jay in Corvallis, Oregon

6 months ago

jw in San Jose, California said: I have the test at end of this week, If someone doesn't mind sending me any sample questions that would be most appreciated. ih8testudy@yahoo.com

Hi,
Hope you did well on the test, do you recall any of the questions from the test? If so, can you please provide me with some detail and questions? Thanks. Email: jaychen2008@live.com

rd in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

5 months ago

Many of the questions are off the LSAT Exam

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

rd in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

5 months ago

I took it Monday for an analyst role at a Hospital who is implementing e . When I was done, I came home and looked up some of the questions and they are taken right off the LSAT. Keep in mind that E will not let you retake the exam if you don't pass. Even if it is for another organization

20 programming logic questions. They introduce you to one concept at a time.
20 questions were Math and Logic. Not multiple choice.
If employee A is in office 1 and employee B is in office 76, and they leave at the same time and walk towards each other, A walks 5 offices in 1 min and B walks 10 offices in 1 min, which office will they meet. The answer is between 25/26.

If a goat is climbing a mountain that is 60.5 feet high and every minuted he gains 3 feet and slides back 2 feet. How long will it take to reach the top.
it's 57 because the last jump he would clear the 3 feet and not slide back.

Another question is based on 4 lions F,G,H,L and 2 tigers J,K. You have to place them in 6 stalls. two rows facing each other as such 1 2 2 5 3 6. then they give you rules.
the two tigers cannot face each other.
a lion is in stall 1 and 6
L must be in a stall 1 higher than J
Then they ask you based on placement what can you assume.

You have 50,000 in a checking account and 500 in cash.
you buy 32 0.8 stamps in cash, 2 computers each 2100, you pay for 1/10 from checking and 1/15 of it in cash
you pay x peoples salaries at x amount from checking.
how much cash do you have left
how much checking do you have left

what number is next
-3 6 -18 72 -360 ___ it's 2160
which number doesn't belong
3 5 9 11 15 it's 9
the 3rd part was 35 questions of correct the grammer and relational word problems

And don't answer Y to taking programming classes because that effects you as well as your speed

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (22) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.