How to get a job at Erie County Medical Center Corporation.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

Do you work at Erie County Medical Center Corporation? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

Host

Do you work at Erie County Medical Center Corporation? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Reply - Report abuse

vickiestarks in Buffalo, New York

28 months ago

Host said: Do you work at Erie County Medical Center Corporation? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

I keep trying to apply for several position and a pop up questions comes up that says...Are you sure you want to apply for the position EXTERNAL...since I am not an employee of ECMC i answer YES and can not go any further with the application to APPLY..Please Help...i can be contacted at vlsswain1@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

vickiestarks in Buffalo, New York

28 months ago

Host said: Do you work at Erie County Medical Center Corporation? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

I keep trying to apply for several position and a pop up questions comes up that says...Are you sure you want to apply for the position EXTERNAL...since I am not an employee of ECMC i answer YES and can not go any further with the application to APPLY..Please Help...i can be contacted at vlsswain1@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.