Salaries and Benefits

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Ernst & Young?

What do you like best about working at Ernst & Young? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

ITAuditGuy in Farmington, Arkansas

95 months ago

When I spoke with E&Y last year, I was told the top salary for a Senior III position was $85K. I found out from a friend that a manger position pay in the low to mid 90's. I don't know about any lower level positions as they were below my skill set. Hope this helps.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (26) / No Reply - Report abuse

J in Cincinnati, Ohio

86 months ago

ITAuditGuy in Farmington, Arkansas said: When I spoke with E&Y last year, I was told the top salary for a Senior III position was $85K. I found out from a friend that a manger position pay in the low to mid 90's. I don't know about any lower level positions as they were below my skill set. Hope this helps.

Do you know what the career levels are. For example, where does supervising associate fall in the mix. Is there a junior and senior associate, etc.? Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No Reply - Report abuse

Yellow in New York, New York

80 months ago

I am interviewing for a Manager position in E&Y's IT Consulting division. Any idea what is the salary and bonus for such positions? I will be working out of their 5 Time Sq location. Thanks for any replies.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.