How to get a job at Exel.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (11)

Host

Do you work at Exel? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

Timothy P. Fetter, Jr. in Fulton, Ohio

89 months ago

I would like to apply for a forklift or boom truck driver.
I have operated a gas and electric forklift for years. I also
drive a bob cat. I am now married and I would like to fill out an application for Proctor & Gamble in Lima, Ohio

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Bruce Blakes in Pearl, Mississippi

88 months ago

Host said: Do you work at Exel? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

I would like to know is there anyone has work in exel in olive branch,ms. Is the mangement there real good? How are the benefits
there? Is the atsomphere there real good? Are the people there are friendy and will they help you feel more comfortable? I have
exprience in forklift.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Fred -- Memphis, TN in Memphis, Tennessee

86 months ago

Bruce, If u are referring to Nissan (Exel) in Olive Branch, it i a medium siz warehouse. New warehouse open behind IRS Center at Getell & Holmes Rd.

they are hiring for all positions. to my knowledge, both warehouse will remain open.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Denise in Columbus, Ohio

86 months ago

Hello!

I have been trying to get in the HR department in Westerville... how long does it typically take for a reply for a position? is is hard to get in for office positions?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

No Name... in Farmington, Minnesota

86 months ago

Host said: Do you work at Exel? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Go thru a Temp Agency,like "VOLT", & go temp To Perm, I Worked for Exel Logistics in GA....Gd. Luck....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Rita in Galena, Ohio

84 months ago

Denise in Columbus, Ohio said: Hello!

I have been trying to get in the HR department in Westerville... how long does it typically take for a reply for a position? is is hard to get in for office positions?

Good luck!! I went for 2 interviews for HR positions with Exel and both times I didn't even get a call or a rejection letter after the interview. The second interview was a complete waste. I drove an hour and a half for them to tell me I wasn't qualified for the position even though my resume would have told them that. 20 minutes the interview lasted. If this is the way they treat all their recruits, I'd rather not work for them at all.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Denise in Columbus, Ohio

84 months ago

thank you for your comments.... I am finding that they are not professional in selecting their employees. I still see the same position posted and reposted when the recruiter informed me they were hiring within....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Bruce Blakes in Richton, Mississippi

84 months ago

Fred -- Memphis, TN in Memphis, Tennessee said: Bruce, If u are referring to Nissan (Exel) in Olive Branch, it i a medium siz warehouse. New warehouse open behind IRS Center at Getell & Holmes Rd.

they are hiring for all positions. to my knowledge, both warehouse will remain open.

Can you tell me what street is it on? Where do I go to fill out
a application? What days are best to fillout a application.

Bruce Blakes in Richton, Mississippi

84 months ago

Fred thanks for the comments!

atkinskelvin21@yahoo.com in Atlanta, Georgia

59 months ago

I'm currently working for Exel's PPg warehouse as a reachtruck operator. I really like this job and the location is very convenient,the management team is great and the other associates are great to work with.Unfortunately I'm working through a staffing service. I would really like the position I'm working now to become permanent.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.