Look Within

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Realist- STL in Minneapolis, Minnesota

83 months ago

Here's a thought; Comments containing poor grammar and spelling errors while defaming a sucessful organization (18B) is immediately deemed non-credible and excused as disgruntled ingnorance. There will always be two types of consumers, the overly tenacious faultless critics and those that are in fact happy with their organization of which I might add, have better things to do than concentrate on, exert energy to, and adopt the victim mentality. Such an example might include; Going to work and producing great accomplishments at their career, for their family and themselves. Ask yourself, which one would you hire and or retain?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

helpful in Birmingham, Alabama

83 months ago

Realist- STL in Minneapolis, Minnesota said: Here's a thought; Comments containing poor grammar and spelling errors while defaming a sucessful organization (18B) is immediately deemed non-credible and excused as disgruntled ingnorance. There will always be two types of consumers, the overly tenacious faultless critics and those that are in fact happy with their organization of which I might add, have better things to do than concentrate on, exert energy to, and adopt the victim mentality. Such an example might include; Going to work and producing great accomplishments at their career, for their family and themselves. Ask yourself, which one would you hire and or retain?

This is the first site I have seen where corporate HR had to contribut comments. Quite an ominous sign....would you say?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.