Host said: Do you work at Fannie Mae? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?
Any advice for someone trying to get in?
Applying for a position at Fannie Mae is simple. See how the process works below.
1. Find a position that interests you by searching on www.fanniemae.com/careers.
2. When you find a position that matches your qualifications / skills, apply online
3. Our recruiters review resumes, conduct phone screenings, compare your skill set with other candidates, and share resumes with hiring managers.
4. If you are scheduled for an interview, you’ll likely meet with several people, including the hiring manager.
5. If you are the top candidate for the position, you will receive an offer.
The job offer is contingent upon successfully meeting certain criteria, including a background check and drug screening, as well as credit check where applicable.