How to get a job at Fannie Mae.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

Do you work at Fannie Mae? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

tod Tuckerman in Naples, Florida

73 months ago

Host said: Do you work at Fannie Mae? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

I'm located in South Florida, I have 25 years of experience and knowledge of the real estate markets here . How can I find a position in a asset / REO department...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Fannie Mae Careers in Washington, District of Columbia

28 months ago

Host said: Do you work at Fannie Mae? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Applying for a position at Fannie Mae is simple. See how the process works below.

Hiring Process
1. Find a position that interests you by searching on www.fanniemae.com/careers.
2. When you find a position that matches your qualifications / skills, apply online
3. Our recruiters review resumes, conduct phone screenings, compare your skill set with other candidates, and share resumes with hiring managers.
4. If you are scheduled for an interview, you’ll likely meet with several people, including the hiring manager.
5. If you are the top candidate for the position, you will receive an offer.

The job offer is contingent upon successfully meeting certain criteria, including a background check and drug screening, as well as credit check where applicable.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.