FedEx

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

BS in Tokyo, Japan

92 months ago

My questions are mostly posted already, but I'm keen to know;
company culture- Is it really deserved to "Fortune's top 100 companies to work for". If so, what exactly makes it so?
remuneration- starting salaries (for those whose experience over 10 yrs), bonuses, benefits and travel requirements etc
a typical day- what is a normal day?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

MV in Morgantown, West Virginia

91 months ago

The FedEx organization is an organization that you should be prepared for an environment that is driven for perfection. Is a demanding career that is driven to satisfy the customer. The customer is held to the highest of standards and rightly so since it is a service business. Depending on the position you are in search of will be what drives compensation and overall package.
Normal day -- be on time every time in all aspects. Start to finish.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

par in Mobile, Alabama

91 months ago

MV said: The FedEx organization is an organization that you should be prepared for an environment that is driven for perfection. Is a demanding career that is driven to satisfy the customer. The customer is held to the highest of standards and rightly so since it is a service business. Depending on the position you are in search of will be what drives compensation and overall package.
Normal day -- be on time every time in all aspects. Start to finish.

I am interested in becoming involved with the Outside Sales Management staff. Who is the best contact person to gather information about the procedures necessary to be considered? Thanks,

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

notachance in Rio Rancho, New Mexico

86 months ago

working for fedex is like being a truck driver....say goodbye to your life.

I know people who have worked for them...you'll be in a mental institution in no time

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.