HOW TO KNOW YOU SECURED THE POSTION WITH FEDEX

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

tplee in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

41 months ago

Just curious, I recently had an interview with FedEx smartpost and wanted to know what a reasonable amount of time to wait is to expect a response. I just interviewed Thursday so I know it might be a little premature to start worrying. Plus the HR person told me they would let me know either way but I'm still just anxious. Does anybody know the process. Will fedex really let me know either way.

Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Robert Snowden in Olney, Maryland

41 months ago

I'm waiting for a response too. They said that they will email or give me a call when they make a decision. Have you been contacted yet? I'm starting to worry!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

41 months ago

No they have not contacted me yet either. Let me klnow if they contact you and I will do the same.

Thanks

41 months ago

No problem! I'm getting kind of irritated to be honest. Lol

41 months ago

I wouldn't start worrying just yet. The current company I work for which is a mutlibillion dollar company, took almost 3 month to hire me from the first interview to the offer phone call. Fedex is a pretty big place. They probably have the position open for a certain number of weeks rhen make a decision. I wouldn't be suprised if it took 3 weeks to get any sort of communication.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

41 months ago

True!

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.