FedEx Sales Plan for interview?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

jagsfan05 in Hendersonville, Tennessee

32 months ago

So I am in the last phase of the interview process for FedEx with Inside Sales. As part of my interview they sent me a spreadsheet containing a sample territory located in a specific market and I am supposed to use Powerpoint and present a sales plan to grow this territory. Having a hard time coming up with something seeing as how I have never done this before. The presentation is only 10 minutes...

I can't upload the spreadsheet for you to look at but perhaps you could list your email and I can send it to you. Just need some ideas or if someone has been through this before.

Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

amyw588 in Memphis, Tennessee

32 months ago

I'm interviewing for same position. Having same difficulty as data isn't specific. Where are you at with your excel process?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

jagsfan05 in Hendersonville, Tennessee

32 months ago

amyw588 in Memphis, Tennessee said: I'm interviewing for same position. Having same difficulty as data isn't specific. Where are you at with your excel process?

Wow, what are the odds? What do you mean where am I at with excel process? Just been filtering the data to try and discover different trends. We should talk together and bounce ideas off one another. Yeah the data isn't very specific...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Jon33 in Silver Spring, Maryland

29 months ago

Hey guys, I am in the same position right now. I am starting to go through the information to create this presentation. If I could contact you about any advice or can answer some questions about how you prepared or how the interview went, I would really appreciate. Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

JonT in Santa Monica, California

28 months ago

How did it go? What did you guys focus on?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.