fedex hiring process

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 58)
Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

joe in Ambridge, Pennsylvania

89 months ago

I already interviewed with fedex and they sent me an email for take a drug test but i have not recieved a formal offer. Does this mean i will get one??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (282) / No (91) Reply - Report abuse

jo in Euless, Texas

88 months ago

lori in Dallas, Texas said: Yes they don't send you down for a drug test unless they are going to hire you...Good Luck

what kind of drug test is it? urine or hair?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (225) / No (74) Reply - Report abuse

landofentrashment in Rio Rancho, New Mexico

86 months ago

FedX hiring practices are astonishing. They have no problem wasting your time.

FEDX Advertises a job that really doesn't exist just so they can fill their "potential employee funnels". FEDX makes you show up for an entire day of testing with 40 other down-and-out people in the room just so they can put you in a funnel for a potential job that may come up 6 months from now.

THE ARROGANCE OF THIS COMPANY TO JOB-SEEKERS IS APPAULING

BEWARE OF FEDX

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (121) / No (63) Reply - Report abuse

TABATHA CARMICHAEL in Atlanta, Georgia

85 months ago

anwar kowtame in Columbus, Ohio said: i look for fedex job

HOW DO I GO BY GETTING A JOB AT FEDEX

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (96) / No (32) Reply - Report abuse

FredaX in Memphis, Tennessee

81 months ago

Go to FEDEX.com and look at the jobs. Be prepared to give every place you've worked for the last 10 years on the day you put in the application. Have phone numbers, addresses and dates-

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (44) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

FedexSuxx in Staten Island, New York

81 months ago

FredaX in Memphis, Tennessee said: -the company rocks like no other.

lol....Let's see if you think the company rocks in a few months. You have no clue as to the horror ahead of you. Fedex is a hellhole...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (64) / No (39) Reply - Report abuse

gatorfanatic in Orange Park, Florida

78 months ago

gatorfanatic in Orange Park, Florida said: I recently applied for a courier position and the only thing that drove me crazy was completing the customer focus exam and trying to hand-fill the application.

Anyone who is getting ready to apply needs to make sure they get down to the Work Source office in plenty of time. The rooms fill up quick and once they are full, they close the doors.

I'm glad I brought a resume with me as it seemed the administrator of the application process was somewhat surprised to see one.

I am curious if Fedex uses GPS on their trucks or vans? Also, is FedEx strong on promoting from within to positions other than driving?

Thanks

Also, make sure you have all your employment and residence history for 10 years. Do not make the mistake of trying to use a phone book to look up previous employers. One other thing that was surprising was that your 10 year background check includes ANY traffic convictions. So make sure you know your driving history.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (28) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

earinsound in Oakland, California

78 months ago

I went for an interview today for the position of Import Agent. The head guys were nice. The interview questions were bland and read off the paper. They are now doing the background check on me. My wife was offered the same job a month ago but declined (she got a better Fedex position).

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (31) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

JEN POLINSKI in GRAYSON, Georgia

76 months ago

DOES FEDEX DO A BACKGROUND CHECK BEFORE YOUR SECOND INTERVIEW? IS THE DRUG TEST URINE OR HAIR?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (287) / No (67) Reply - Report abuse

dentista in Spanaway, Washington

76 months ago

Is it ok to call the HR and ask my status? It has been three weeks now since my first interview. They said I will get a call after two weeks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (101) / No (38) Reply - Report abuse

STILL NO JOB in New Paltz, New York

62 months ago

luvsong in Dayton, Ohio said: fedex doesn't send you for a drug test til they are getting ready to hire you. only the candidates that make it to the end are sent for drug test. all of the other candidates are not. $$$

not the case... fedex sent me for testing BEFORE they even processed my application. I have filled out mountains of paperwork, and been led along for weeks. I have not heard from them in quite sometime. These people will call you from a RESTRICTED number so you can't call them back. They really could give a crap less about you. TRUST ME.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (22) / No (18) Reply - Report abuse

NT91 in Irving, Texas

60 months ago

I had a panel interview also

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

Sam Cook in Washington, District of Columbia

60 months ago

Wow, Sunday night I applied to Fedex because I heard that they were hiring for the holidays. Today, (Wedneday) I just received a call regarding my application which I had recently submitted. After passing the brief telephone screening I was offered an interview to which I happily accepted and am now praying to get.

Hopefully this is it. For the past three months I have wasted much time and moneys scheduling and interviewing. I am eager to start back working very soon. I'm still blaming this damn recession. I have applied everywhere even McDonald's and I am still not working. Go ahead and say it, (Damn) I am not giving up though. With my outstanding working history, resume, degrees, certificates, references, letters of recommendations and also professional work skills I keep telling myself something will come through soon.

Good Luck to everyone and God bless America.

P.S.
To apply to Fedex go to www.fedex.com/ and look at the very bottom of the website and click on careers. I saw someone asking how to apply when i was reading.

Fedex might not be "the best" company to work for but I hope that I luck on on a new career soon. I will be back to let you all know how things turn out

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (30) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Dereck Lamar in Cocoa, Florida

60 months ago

I went for a interview for FED EX and the lady had me sign W2 forms and Direct Disposit forms and everything.

She told me this would be a seasonal job with an agency...

I want to know how long the agency will take to do the background check and how long will it take to do the drug test..?

Also do any of you know how much a seasonal PART TIME contractor driving local pays?

Because I really want to start work

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (41) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

Barry Ames in Pocatello, Idaho

56 months ago

I was just reading about your experiences with FedEx and would like to ask you a question if that is ok? I have an interview Thursday and was told to bring ten years of where i live and job history, plus they told me that the interview would take at least two hours. Do you remember taking that long for your interview and having to bring that much information along with you? Also, did you have to take some kind of test before the interview? Thanks again for all your help. I hope everything worked out for you.
Thank you for you time.
Barry

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (24) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

EJ FRESH in Grand Prairie, Texas

55 months ago

Ive recently interviewed with fedex express and did the drug test also the same day as fedex express interview.
This was about 2 weeks ago. How long does it take for them to call you back for a job offer? This is for the ramp handler postion at the DFW airport. they said they need ALOT of people. and at the application meeting there about 20 people there. But more than half wants to do the pm shift. I selected the am shift which she stated thats where we need the most poeple......how much longer till i get called?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (56) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

gwil331 in Cincinnati, Ohio

50 months ago

I work for Fedex ground in Cinti. I was called one week after filling out applicationand started within two weeks later. i am applying for another position at Fedex Nat'l. It seen to be difficult to get on f/t especially if you don't have some degree.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Joseph Shine in Woodburn, Oregon

46 months ago

Dereck Lamar in Cocoa, Florida said: I went for a interview for FED EX and the lady had me sign W2 forms and Direct Disposit forms and everything.

She told me this would be a seasonal job with an agency...

I want to know how long the agency will take to do the background check and how long will it take to do the drug test..?

Also do any of you know how much a seasonal PART TIME contractor driving local pays?

Because I really want to start work

I was told that the pay was 13.16 hourly and that I was being hired by KELLY SERVICES INC.I went to the Troutdale Hub for fedex ground in Oregon.That was on a Friday and a week went by before I got a call from HR at fedex for a interview I walk in thanking that I was going to have a interview and told them my name and they handed me a stack of papers to fill out for kelly service another app.to fill out that made three that I had filled out for a temp.postion and told to go have a UA and a dot physical,I told them my dot card was still good,thay told me that they were paying for it and that thay wanted another dot card,this was on a wed and they told me that it took two days before they would have the result back so I would here from them next week,they called me on friday asking me to get kelly services app.back to them friday and they were setting up my driveing test for next week.Then I get another fedex employee calling me tilling that there was a problem with my drivers license and that I would have to prove to them that I had a commercial license cdl a and that if I wanted to work for Fedex that I would have to work for another contracter that was paying no hourly pay after 80 package he would pay me 100 dollars and anything over 80 packages would be peice work pay and that I would have to come in around seven to load the truck,for free cause he did not pay hourly.I ask him how much he was going to pay me for training and he told me 40 a day not even min.I decline his Offer.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Joseph Shine in Woodburn, Oregon

46 months ago

I was wondering has anybody taken the Drive test,I came in friday at 10 am to take the drive test and was to take it in a ford e250 van,I never saw the road the fedex guy that was testing me had set up cones in the parking lot and told me to drive the van between the cones without hitting them and that once you start you could not backup to fix the next cone five trys forward and five trys backingup needless to say I did not pass that test,So now I am looking for another job,I have takeing road test before but not like that,I was just wondering if this is the norm for fedex.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (31) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

golfgod00 in Wellington, Kansas

37 months ago

i had a interview on wednesday and the website still has the job posted and i check the status online and it still says i'm scheduled for an onsite appointment, well that was 2days ago, they had told me if selected i would get a call, btw this is fedex express, just seems kind of strange that the website still says that??????

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

FedEx Guy? in Missouri City, Texas

37 months ago

I applied for the Dock Worker position and just finished filing paper work for my 10 yr back ground check. I am waiting for them to call me. How long does it take? I had already done the interview and Drug test.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (36) / No (19) Reply - Report abuse

Charlie in Eugene, Oregon

35 months ago

I recently got a call back for the Pineville, NC location to be a package handler. I went to the meet and greet around Sept 29, 2011, signed the offer letter. Went and took the Drug Test the next day. Got a call to verify my residential history on Oct 10, 2011. I have not heard from the recruiter since, what is your best advice besides to have patience? Should I call the recruiters?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

robtep in Pompano Beach, Florida

33 months ago

Hi. I found a Financial Analyst position in Miami that I am interested in, but I need to know where in Miami they are located. Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

BlueCollarPoet in Tigard, Oregon

31 months ago

Charlie in Eugene, Oregon said: I recently got a call back for the Pineville, NC location to be a package handler. I went to the meet and greet around Sept 29, 2011, signed the offer letter. Went and took the Drug Test the next day. Got a call to verify my residential history on Oct 10, 2011. I have not heard from the recruiter since, what is your best advice besides to have patience? Should I call the recruiters?

They did this with me, too. I got the initial phone call, visited the facility, and signed the job offer. Took the drug test the next day. A week and a couple of days later, I got a call saying I was cleared to hire.

Honestly, I'm excited to work at Fed Ex Express! It seems upfront and honest to me.

I wonder what the next part of the process is.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

ricksturn1 in Canton, Massachusetts

30 months ago

I appllied online about 2 weeks before I got called to come in for an interview. Filles out the application there and was told to go for a urine test the next day. 1 week and a half goes by and they called starting next week. So far so good.. everything they said came true. It is a part time job 12.96 hr 10Pm tp 3:30am.Cant get full time unless you are there for 2years

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

Kflagg21 in Valencia, California

27 months ago

I just recently applied online for the position of package handler in canoga park, CA.
It's been a week since I have applied and haven't received anything at all. Is this usually what happens or just means they already filled the position?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

jecampbell in north hollywood, California

26 months ago

I just had an interview with the FedEx ground and was wondering if anyone new how long it would take me to get the job if they chose me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

neveragain in Baltimore, Maryland

26 months ago

Applied for a job for fedex.did urine test renew my dot physical background,driving record came back clear
No points accidents or anything been on my present job for 22 years.nothing negative once so ever
Have a CDl class a license.its going on 3 weeks now and fedex still has not call me
Is this company for real?it only tells me what kind of company they really are.there's no way I'm leaving my job after 22 years for this bull.I ripped up the dot forms because I absolute want no reminders of this company.they will completely waste your time.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

26 months ago

You are right.I just went through
hat.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

26 months ago

If you want your time completely wasted go to fedex

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

skauka@hotmail.com in Rochester, New York

24 months ago

gwil331 in Cincinnati, Ohio said: I work for Fedex ground in Cinti. I was called one week after filling out applicationand started within two weeks later. i am applying for another position at Fedex Nat'l. It seen to be difficult to get on f/t especially if you don't have some degree.

i agree. i live in Rochester NY. i am not sure if it is different from state to state but i filled out an application online, called the phone number i was instructed to call after completeing the ap, and the person on the other end of the line nicely told me where to go for an interview. upon getting there, i found 4 more applicants waiting and we were interviewed or screened, whatever you want to call it, and asked to fill out paperwork. after that, ofcourse we were let go but asked to call back individually in about 2-3 weeks as they performed background checks on us.
guess what? 3 weeks later, i called, i was told my background check came back, i was clean and was on a call to start work list. no drug test, no nothing. as we speak, i work there now.
FedEx handles peoples packages. whoever they hire has to be a credible, honest, clean individual or face law suits for lost or broken packages.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

matheny209 in Modesto, California

24 months ago

I just recieved a call for an interview for dock worker... What can I expect? interview is thursday. thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Shaneka in Miami, Florida

23 months ago

I just applied for several Fedx positions how long are they going to take to call me

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Nichole in Austin, Texas

23 months ago

You have to go to a sort observation before applying for a package handler position if you want to get anywhere. Don't just assume that fedex.com/careers will give you all the listings because it doesn't. Call your nearest FedEx terminal and ask when their sort observation is. The one in south austin, texas is at 5am on Wednesdays. Do not be late or you won't be let in. At the end of the observation ask smart questions and look awake. After you will be given paper work to apply. Its not a hard process at all. Usually takes two to three weeks between sort observation and start date because of the background check and drug test.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

shinefive in Oregon City, Oregon

23 months ago

joe in Ambridge, Pennsylvania said: I already interviewed with fedex and they sent me an email for take a drug test but i have not recieved a formal offer. Does this mean i will get one??

Fedex or for that matter any company is not going to send you in for a drug test if they are not going to hire you it all depends on your drug test,are you clean then don't worry about it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

WhitSpe in Green Bay, Wisconsin

22 months ago

I just applied at FedEx Express at the GMKE airport in Wisconsin. The question I have is it has been 9 days since i applied. I HAVE NOT received one EMAIL or CALL. Did I get the job? Or is it normal that it is talking this long?

Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

LD in Kent, Ohio

20 months ago

I applied to a position at Fedex Express and received an email soon after saying my resume, application, and profile was a close match to the position and they would be in contact with me directly if my skills match the need of the job. Is this something they send everyone? Also this position is in Memphis and I live in Ohio, anyone apply to a position out of state an know how they would do your interviews?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

MrsC1988 in Columbus, Mississippi

17 months ago

I had an Interview for Fedex Epress Courier Partime job Two weeks ago my status was in review. Now I checked Today and it says an onsite appointment is scheduled. What does that consistent of please someone respond. I would like to know something. Thanks!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Nasianez in Elizabeth, New Jersey

15 months ago

I applied for a few jobs on FedEx careers website about a week and half ago. I also applied for some openings today aswell. When I go to my profile it says I'm being considered for the positions I applied for that's all. I don't have experience in warehouse but I have over night experience in security officer and I have alot of office Experiance. It looks like they are not considering me because I haven't received no email or phone call. I will recheck my email to see if I see something.

I have an important question if someone can please answer for me. This has to do with background check. Now I was stopped by the police my break light was out and at that time and just to mention it was my first time that I had no car insurance for 1 month. Times were tough and that I couldn't pay for at the moment. Well my plea bargain was to do some volunteering at a nursing home. Will this affect my chances at getting a job at FedEx?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Nasianez in Elizabeth, New Jersey

15 months ago

FedexSuxx in Staten Island, New York said: lol....Let's see if you think the company rocks in a few months. You have no clue as to the horror ahead of you. Fedex is a hellhole...

What horror are you talking about?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

TLK in Vincentown, New Jersey

14 months ago

Does anyone have the name of a recruiter in NJ. I would to reach out regarding a resume/application I've submitted online. Thanks.

ljay28 in Arlington, Texas

13 months ago

What does it mean when fed x says on website profile "your are currently being considered for this position"?

ltopper in North East, Maryland

13 months ago

I applied online for a part-time courier position with FedEx Express last year. I received a phone call that same day to schedule an interview. After the interview I was sent for a drug screening (that same afternoon). I went back to the station and was offered the position (along with another person who interviewed that day). I went to training class 2 or 3 weeks later and have been a driver for one year now. I have had no major issues....in fact, when I pulled a muscle lifting a package, they took care of me. I feel blessed to have the job as not many companies give part-time employees full benefits & 401K. No company is perfect and I had a few bumps in the beginning but a little patience and things worked out. If you come in, do your job correctly, and give no reason for there to be a problem then any job can be positive. The only negative I can say is that it takes forever to get new uniforms! LoL. But again.......patience.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No Reply - Report abuse

Tyrone in Acton, California

11 months ago

shinefive in Oregon City, Oregon said: what does it matter,if you are clean you have nothing to worry about,if u do drugs don't apply.

Quit taking the Moral high road. There is nothing wrong with smoking weed here and there. Pretty sure you enjoy drinking a beer everyonce in a whke

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

mssdent in Columbia, Missouri

11 months ago

TABATHA CARMICHAEL in Atlanta, Georgia said: HOW DO I GO BY GETTING A JOB AT FEDEX

Go to a temp service!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

shinefive in Oregon City, Oregon

11 months ago

When FedEx sends you in for a Drug test you are on your way to getting a job with FedEx they are not going to pay for a drug test to someone they are not going hire'good luck hope you get the job.

gmann80 in Kerhonkson, New York

10 months ago

I went to an open house for drivers in Newburgh on October 17th. I thought it would take 1 or 2 hours. I got there at 12:30 and by the time I got done with all the paperwork and doing the physical and drug test (which I had to drive to an off-site location for) it was 5:30! I was told I would receive a phone call. The next week I received a call to schedule my 4 hour orientation for the following week. I went to the orientation and was scheduled to take my road test the next day. I passed the road test and received the Fedex Certification of Road Test card stating that I had passed. After the road test I was told my file was being sent in for approval and I would receive a call in a couple of days. I passed the road test on October 30th. After a week of hearing nothing I called them on Friday, November 8th to find out my status. After being put on hold for 10 minutes I get a woman on the phone who said they forgot to call me. She tells me the Fedex Safety Manager DID NOT APPROVE ME BECAUSE I FAILED THE ROAD TEST!!!! I told her there must be a mistake because I was told I passed the road test by the instructor that I took the test with. She said the Safety Manager failed me because the things that I didn't do right were what he felt were important enough to fail me. I asked her what I didn't do right and she couldn't give me a straight answer. HOW CAN A SAFETY MANAGER FAIL YOU ON THE ROAD TEST WHEN THE INSTRUCTOR THAT ACTUALLY RODE WITH YOU PASSED YOU?! IS THIS PLACE THE TWILIGHT ZONE OR WHAT? WHY BOTHER HAVING AN INSTRUCTOR PERFORM THE TESTS IF YOU'RE GOING TO OVERRIDE HIS DECISION FROM YOUR DESK WHEN THE GUY WHO ACTUALLY RODE WITH YOU PASSED YOU???? I don't understand what happened. I'm going down tomorrow morning to try and get some clarity on the subject. This whole experience so far has been very aggrevating! I jumped through all their hoops and passed everything and NOW NO JOB! WHY WASTE PEOPLE'S TIME IF YOU PASS EVERYTHING AND STILL NO JOB

gmann80 in Berlin, Connecticut

10 months ago

gmann80 in Kerhonkson, New York said: I went to an open house for drivers in Newburgh on October 17th. I thought it would take 1 or 2 hours. I got there at 12:30 and by the time I got done with all the paperwork and doing the physical and drug test (which I had to drive to an off-site location for) it was 5:30! I was told I would receive a phone call. The next week I received a call to schedule my 4 hour orientation for the following week. I went to the orientation and was scheduled to take my road test the next day. I passed the road test and received the Fedex Certification of Road Test card stating that I had passed. After the road test I was told my file was being sent in for approval and I would receive a call in a couple of days. I passed the road test on October 30th. After a week of hearing nothing I called them on Friday, November 8th to find out my status. After being put on hold for 10 minutes I get a woman on the phone who said they forgot to call me. She tells me the Fedex Safety Manager DID NOT APPROVE ME BECAUSE I FAILED THE ROAD TEST!!!! I told her there must be a mistake because I was told I passed the road test by the instructor that I took the test with. She said the Safety Manager failed me because the things that I didn't do right were what he felt were important enough to fail me. I asked her what I didn't do right and she couldn't give me a straight answer. HOW CAN A SAFETY MANAGER FAIL YOU ON THE ROAD TEST WHEN THE INSTRUCTOR THAT ACTUALLY RODE WITH YOU PASSED YOU?! IS THIS PLACE THE TWILIGHT ZONE OR WHAT? WHY BOTHER HAVING AN INSTRUCTOR PERFORM THE TESTS IF YOU'RE GOING TO OVERRIDE HIS DECISION FROM YOUR DESK WHEN THE GUY WHO ACTUALLY RODE WITH YOU PASSED YOU???? I don't understand what happened. I'm going down tomorrow morning to try and get some clarity on the subject. This whole experience so far has been very aggrevating! I jumped through all their hoops and passed everything and NOW NO JOB! WHY WASTE PEOPLE'S

gmann80 in Berlin, Connecticut

10 months ago

UNBELIEVABLE! The Fedex safety manger supposedly overturned the decision of the guy who I took the road test with! How does that happen? If ur not going to trust the decision the driving instructor makes then why does he still have a job?!?! THIS COMPANY LOVES TO WASTE YOUR TIME! I did all the paperwork, the physical, drug test, orientation, and passed the road test according to the instructor that actually performed the test AND STILL NO JOB!!! Why bother putting u thru all this if they are not going to offer u a job anyway!?!? I know that I sound bitter because I didn't get hired but this place is a circus and wastes alot of your time for nothing. If u have time to waste, apply here. Otherwise your better off applying with a company that has its act together. Maybe im lucky I didn't get a job here.

Joe in Williston, Vermont

10 months ago

gmann80 in Berlin, Connecticut said: UNBELIEVABLE! The Fedex safety manger supposedly overturned the decision of the guy who I took the road test with! How does that happen? If ur not going to trust the decision the driving instructor makes then why does he still have a job?!?! THIS COMPANY LOVES TO WASTE YOUR TIME! I did all the paperwork, the physical, drug test, orientation, and passed the road test according to the instructor that actually performed the test AND STILL NO JOB!!! Why bother putting u thru all this if they are not going to offer u a job anyway!?!? I know that I sound bitter because I didn't get hired but this place is a circus and wastes alot of your time for nothing. If u have time to waste, apply here. Otherwise your better off applying with a company that has its act together. Maybe im lucky I didn't get a job here.

You weren't joking about FedEx wasting your time, I applied 3 months ago got an interview 2 months later. Got drug tested right after the interview, filled out the paperwork, and then waited another 5 weeks. I finally got a call asking what my birth date and social security was, finally i had enough and told the HR lady this is taking way too long for a part time job and if they cant't get this finalized by the end of the week they need to just let me know so i can find another job. For a company that completely relies on deadlines to stay in business they sure know how to waste your time waiting. I don't even work for this company yet and I'm already sick of them.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.