How to get a job at First Citizens and Trust Bank.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Host

Do you work at First Citizens and Trust Bank? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

Researchingit in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

78 months ago

I have applied and received a call from a headhunter who told me that she would forward my resume to the manager...she had done that with three so far and said that someone would call, for months now...keeps telling me that they are just busy...wondering if anyone will ever call..I feel kinda of funny to keep writing her and asking her what is up...not sure...my resume is very remarkable, not to brag but it is and I have two college degrees and am willing to accept the 9-11 pay rate they offer and the hours and etc...I am a female over 40 too...just going to keep trying...eventually someone will call me!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Stacy Underwood in Raleigh, North Carolina

78 months ago

Does anyone know if the part time floater teller positions that say < 20 hours have benefits?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Latisha Sandes in allendale, south carol in Orangeburg, South Carolina

76 months ago

[QUOTE
i would like to know if the position is still open

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

laidoffme in raleigh, North Carolina

70 months ago

The Bank doesn't work much with headhunters, especially in this economy. For teller jobs, your best bet is to apply online, and then visit the local branch where you want to work and ask to speak to the branch manager. If the manager gives your name to the recruiter as someone they want to see, you'll get to the top of the pile faster. For salaried jobs, it's hit or miss.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Fatima Sunderland in delanson, New York

64 months ago

I have an interview on tuesday by phone with citizien bank. I applied for a teller position. Someone could give me an idea of kind fo question? she told will take about 20 minutes.

thank you so much!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.