Fresenius Medical Care Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Fresenius Medical Care?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

nooniee in Baton Rouge, Louisiana

79 months ago

I'm looking foward to being an employee. Just want to do my best as a PCT I'm searching for good tips

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

LauraB4Jesus in Littleton, Colorado

77 months ago

Re: Interviewing for job:
1)Reseach the company before interview so you can say why you want to work for their company & what you can do for them.
2)List your strengths - don't be shy but make sure your resume can back up stated strengths. (Give specific examples in past jobs about how you added to productivity.)
3)Know what qestions are not legally appropriate for potential employer to ask. This is not to be defensive but to keep focus on why you are good fit for position.
4)Prepare 60 sec introduction pitch re: who you are & why want job allying for.
5)Don't do all the talking. Let employer talk while you listen carefully. You can gleen alot of info about what he/she is looking for. This can help you modify what areas are important to emphasize about yourself.
6)Most employers want an employee who is manageable & willing to go above & beyond specific job duties. This lets them know you see yourself growing with company making you a good investment of training dollars.
7)Dress professionally & conservatively. Save the big bling, wild hair styles, piercings, etc. for personal life.
8)Practice interviewing with another (role-play) so that you get comfortable speaking, maintaining eye contact, confident posture and not fidget when actual interviwe happens.
9) Finally, at end of interview remember to thank person for speaking to you and express interest about hearing from them in near future.
Hope this helps. I'm interviewing next week!
Sincerely, Laura Barton, R.N.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (37) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.