Fresenius Medical Care Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Fresenius Medical Care?

What do you like best about working at Fresenius Medical Care? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

tamara saunders in new port richey, Florida

75 months ago

thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (122) / No (49) Reply - Report abuse

Really?? in Chino Hills, California

13 months ago

After 22 years ,I resigned because of the Director, my mistake I did not give 2 wks notice so im not re-hirable ? go figure but I reacted to my un-happiness and unfairness of the enviorement . My former boss ? I guess happy im gone I believe in Karma and God .

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Amy H. in Zebulon, North Carolina

10 months ago

I have been looking at these jobs for a long time and I have never heard such horrible statements from their own employees!! Especially the kind job these people do. This company better wake up and smell the coffee. I wouldn't put my big toe in the front door. I sure wouldn't have them take care of me or a loved one either, no way. Happy employees make happy patients. Really, this company should be closed down!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Joe Boston in Rehoboth, Massachusetts

10 months ago

Im a PCT in Boston and the training I received was short and then they put me on the clinic floor to care for these very sick patients and I didnt feel prepared. Its been a year now and I finally feel safe but the stress day to day is not what I expected. Staff get sent home after we pull names out of a hat as some patients were no shows. I wake up at 4am in morning drive an hour to work only to be sent home at 8am. Moral is low, patients complain about the untimeliness in starting their treatment but can you being understaffed and always traing new inexperienced workers. Turnover is unbelievable.Check out Davita as I am.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.