Gategourmet Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Gategourmet?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

Sugar_Lips in London, United Kingdom

49 months ago

I went for an interview with one of the top guys (a director of sorts) he was totally cool and was really nice. He asked me some bog standard questions and then some other unexpected ones, like what did I think of this bagel packaging... When I struggled to answer his questions he would help me out to answer them. Very nice, 2nd interview went to see the CEO. OMG, he was not rude, he was not impolite but he probed me so hard, made me feel so tiny, he made me feel like I was worthless and I knew in about 10 minutes I wasn't going to get the job. I started crying and left after about an hour. I'm pretty sure he didn't feel bad at all about making me cry but maybe a little bit sympathetic. I think he saw me as some dump sensitive emotional broad who coudln't take the pressure, and maybe he was trying to probe me hard to see if I would react in a bad way. Anyways, I don't think I would have liked to work for him, for the director I would have loved to work for but not the CEO. Anyways that's my experience with Pourshins, Gategourmet.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.