General Dynamics Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at General Dynamics?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

Robert Chu in Providence, Rhode Island

90 months ago

I didnt know if i should comment to Mr casy directly , but i ll take a shot here, I feel i ve been discrimminated again , I signed up for multi trade at work , And was told i was excepted and was left behind until the next class next year ,with a maybe .was told i couldnt leave my position until they had a replacement , they just hired 75 more people , where r they?although the no tolerance policy is on paper , doesnt seem to work here. ive been reminded of my asian background a few times. I just want to advance to a new project rather than doing the same thing another 6 years .what do you think i should do? contact ACLU?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

g in Washington, District of Columbia

89 months ago

What does your asian background have to do with any of it?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Karen in Glen Burnie, Maryland

88 months ago

I have worked for General Dynamics for 8 yrs and never have known them to discriminate. Maybe you should talk to a domain manager about how you feel.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Bob Riley in WSOP Final Table

69 months ago

Did you ever think that maybe it's not your Asian background and maybe it is your persona and obvious lack of spelling, punctuation and grammatical errors when communicating? They aren't going to send someone up the ladder without superior communication skills, both written and verbal. If you want to climb the ladder work on these things and maybe even go to school and get an MBA. After you accomplish that they'd be hard pressed to keep you where you are. I hope that helps.

Bob

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.