Administrator in Training positions

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 126)
Page:   1  2  3  Next »   Last »

I. S. in Rutland, Vermont

86 months ago

I am seeking an AIT position. Have you completed an AIT program? Do you have any suggestions for other applicants interested in an AIT position? What courses would you recommend completing to better prepare an applicant for this position? What is the starting salary? What was your major in college? How has this prepared you for working as an AIT? I've submitted several application and have not received any feedback. Thanks! I.S.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (113) / No (23) Reply - Report abuse

Concerned in Morrow, Georgia

84 months ago

I. S. in Rutland, Vermont said: I am seeking an AIT position. Have you completed an AIT program? Do you have any suggestions for other applicants interested in an AIT position? What courses would you recommend completing to better prepare an applicant for this position? What is the starting salary? What was your major in college? How has this prepared you for working as an AIT? I've submitted several application and have not received any feedback. Thanks! I.S.

You can google search AIT and nabweb.org is helpful hope you find information because I am searching as well

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Susan Davey in San Marcos, Texas

84 months ago

I. S. in Rutland, Vermont said: I am seeking an AIT position. Have you completed an AIT program? Do you have any suggestions for other applicants interested in an AIT position? What courses would you recommend completing to better prepare an applicant for this position? What is the starting salary? What was your major in college? How has this prepared you for working as an AIT? I've submitted several application and have not received any feedback. Thanks! I.S.

I found my AIT position by first visiting various nursing homes in my area just to assess the climate. I did not tell anyone that I was seeking an AIT position, unless I happened to run across the Administrator (which was very rare) then I would candidly discuss that I was looking for an opportunity and ask if they knew of any open positions in their company. I walked through many facilities and would visit very shortly with the residents and the nursing staff to see if I liked what I saw; if not, I marked them off of my list, after all, I wanted to learn good practices. When I found a facilaity that I liked, I wrote a nice letter, attached it to my resume and telephoned for an appointment to visit with the Administrator, interviewed (dress-business casual) and was given a position. The pay is not great, but the work is very fulfilling.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (36) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

healthforu in Columbus, Ohio

82 months ago

Pursuing your nursing home administrator's license takes skill and perseverance. In order to be successful, I suggest you apply to the larger corporations that train and develop AIT's on their payroll. There are several good companies: Kindred Healthcare, Manorcare and Beverly. You must apply to their AIT programs and get accepted. You must have a BA in order to pursue an Administrators license. What makes it nice to do your AIT with a corporation is that you get paid while they are training you. The test can be difficult, but one must study to pass it as it is not something you learn when doing your actual AIT. When you have completed your AIT, one can expect to make a fairly decent living - lower to mid 70's to start. It is a rewarding career, but you must have a love for the elderly and be able to withstand the pressures of making and exceeding your budgeted goals.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (55) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Perserverance in Snellvilleq, Georgia

81 months ago

healthforu in Columbus, Ohio said: Pursuing your nursing home administrator's license takes skill and perseverance. In order to be successful, I suggest you apply to the larger corporations that train and develop AIT's on their payroll. There are several good companies: Kindred Healthcare, Manorcare and Beverly. You must apply to their AIT programs and get accepted. You must have a BA in order to pursue an Administrators license. What makes it nice to do your AIT with a corporation is that you get paid while they are training you. The test can be difficult, but one must study to pass it as it is not something you learn when doing your actual AIT. When you have completed your AIT, one can expect to make a fairly decent living - lower to mid 70's to start. It is a rewarding career, but you must have a love for the elderly and be able to withstand the pressures of making and exceeding your budgeted goals.

Thank you for this information. I too have asked several administrators about AIT training, but received little cooperation. I love you for stating the fact of "having a love for the elderly" I will graduate in June with a BSHA and would like to be half to taking the test for licensure. I will get busy immediatlely contacting corporations for information. Thanks Again.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

healthforu in Columbus, Ohio

81 months ago

I am glad I could be of some help to you. The best way to get a job is to learn from the ground up and enroll in an actual AIT Program that pays its employees. There are many out there. Researching LTC companies that have these type of programs is key. There are more than you think, but it can be very competitive and knowing someone who already works for the company that can give you a good reference also helps too.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Jennifer Ragusa in Columbus, Ohio

75 months ago

So i know the last post from you guys was 6 months ago... but I just graduated and I really want to get into an AIT program in the Columbus, Oh area however the 3 mentioned above do not have any openings. When I search the internet for other programs none come up. How should I find a program?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

healthforu in Columbus, Ohio

75 months ago

Getting an administrator's position can be difficult without experience. I would go on the internet and research long tern care companies located in Ohio. Up and growing companies include Autumn Health Care - they have paid AIT's and you will learn a lot from this company. You might have to fullfill another role while in the building such as being a business office assistant, activities asst, central supply etc. Autumn is located in Newark, OH. Other companies like Altercare might have programs too, I know they have a new building in Canal Winchester, OH. You have to find a preceptor that is willing and is approved by the state of OH to precept you. The administrator has to have held their license for at least two years in OH to precept. Communicare is a company located in Cincy, OH but has recently purchased many buildings in OH. I am an administrator for a 100 bed building in Columbus. I would be interested in meeting with you. I might not be able to offer you a paid position but could provide you with great resources in preparing for your exam and getting a paid administrator job. Send me your resume or post your phone number and I will give you a call. The payoff is huge when you pass your exam and if you have proved yourself with a company that has many locations with large and small facilities.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

boosdee2 in carlisle, Pennsylvania

74 months ago

Does anyone have any idea about any ait programs around Harrisburg, PA? I am really excited about getting started, but am not sure where to start. I finished the 120 hour long term care administration course in November and waited to get started until after the birth of my son in April.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

LZuck in Toledo, Ohio

74 months ago

boosdee2 in carlisle, Pennsylvania said: Does anyone have any idea about any ait programs around Harrisburg, PA? I am really excited about getting started, but am not sure where to start. I finished the 120 hour long term care administration course in November and waited to get started until after the birth of my son in April.

I am the corporate recruiter for the AIT program with HCR Manor Care. Please e-mail me your resume at lzuck@hcr-manorcare.com and I will respond with more information. Thank you!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

boosdee2 in carlisle, Pennsylvania

73 months ago

I just wanted to thank you for responding to my post and make sure that you received the resume that I sent to you via email on 7/21/08. I hope that I will be able to complete my A.I.T. at HCR Manor Care because I know that you have a number of facilities in my area, and I am really ready to get the ball rolling. Thank you again for taking the time to respond to my inquiry.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

midoval in san francisco, California

73 months ago

I would like to have an Administrator In Training opportunity in San Francisco or anywhere in California or Maryland. i completed the 120 hours courses but do not have experience in nursing home . can somebody helps me get start ? do you still have an opening at Manor Care ?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

LZuck in Toledo, Ohio

73 months ago

midoval in san francisco, California said: I would like to have an Administrator In Training opportunity in San Francisco or anywhere in California or Maryland. i completed the 120 hours courses but do not have experience in nursing home . can somebody helps me get start ? do you still have an opening at Manor Care ?

I am the corporate recruiter for the AIT program with HCR Manor Care. Please e-mail your resume to me at lzuck@hcr-manorcare.com and I will respond with more information.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jacqueline Pelliccione in Mount Laurel, New Jersey

73 months ago

I am currently seeking in AIT program in the Philadelphia-Central to Southern NJ Area. Does anybody have any suggestions? I am very excited about starting my career as an administrator. Any feedback would be appreciated! Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

LZuck in Toledo, Ohio

73 months ago

I am the corporate recruiter for the AIT program with HCR Manor Care. Please forward a copy of your resume to me at lzuck@hcr-manorcare.com. Thank you!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Antoinette Eyombo in Burtonsville, Maryland

72 months ago

It was so great for me to have found this website. Hi Ms. Zuck and everyone. I am currently in Maryland looking for an AIT position. I graduated with an MS in Health Care Administration and it has been difficult trying to find an AIT position. Any suggestions? Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

sowolabi in Randallstown, Maryland

72 months ago

I am interested in AIT program as well with HCR Manor care in Maryland.
May I forward my resume to you as well.

Thank you.

Sade

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

mdorcat44 in Baltimore, Maryland

72 months ago

I am seeking an AIT program (preferrably paid with a large health care organization) to prepare for the Nursing Home Administrator's License. I have been seeking an AIT position for years with no luck and I'm looking again to see if something will open up for me. If I cannot find a paid position I would take a non-paid position where a licensed preceptor would train me for the exam. It means just that much to me for my career.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Babyboomer45 in Miami, Florida

72 months ago

Try Mountain West Retirement Corporation located in Salem, OR. MT WEST is a newer company in the Assisted Living and Retirement arena. They are rapidly expanding. They offer paid internships for 3 months, and then will place you a Resident Service Manager (Assistant Administrator). This author really enjoys working for this company.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Andie in Naples, Florida

72 months ago

In order to apply for the AIT training program would a bs in ong Term care administration be enough? Or do you recommend a BS in Healthcare Managament?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Babyboomer45 in Miami, Florida

72 months ago

I recently completed an AIT for a company that offers Assisted Living and Retirement living. I earned a degree in a natural science field, and worked in health care for the previous 5 years. I am currently enrolled in an adult graduate program online. I completed my AIT (paid) and was placed as an Assistant Administrator. One does not need to have earned a degree in a speciality field (like LTC Management), however, I am told that it helps.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Andie in Naples, Florida

72 months ago

Thanks alot for the reply.Good luck in your field.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Babyboomer45 in Miami, Florida

72 months ago

Andie in Naples, Florida said: Thanks alot for the reply.Good luck in your field.

I hope it helped! Good luck to you as well:)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

theresaswilliams in Chicago, Illinois

72 months ago

The #1 Test Preparation Course for the National and State Nursing Home Administrator Exams in all 50 states! 97% pass rate!

If you like more information on this prep course please contact me at Theresaswilliams@gmail.com with your full name, email address, and phone number.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

LTCAIT in Lake St. louis, Missouri

70 months ago

Is there any approved preceptors out there looking for an AIT?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

LTCAIT in Lake St. louis, Missouri

70 months ago

I would like to speak with healthforu. Please respond so we can figure out how to exchange contact information.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

trumen in Jacksonville, Florida

70 months ago

Atria healthcare offers an paid AIT program for the independent living only. West coast, Central or East Coast. It's a lengthy interview process and you have to sign a contract to stay. You will not receive a license.
Pacific Retirement out of Oregon offers a paid AIT program. Must relocate to Oregon (possibly on your dime; don't quote me on that)
Medical Facilities of America out of Viginia offers a paid AIT program for their nursing home. The pay is the best I've seen. It can take up to a year. You have to be able to relocate to Virginia. You must have a masters and/or extensive exp with a bachelors.
HCR does offer AIT positions as stated above but they require a background in a nursing home for most of the AIT positions - doesn't make sense to me but that's their rules.
Sunrise and Brookdale offer paid AIT programs but only for internal candidates. If anyone knows how to break this barrier please advise.
If searching for paid programs: call the bigger companies and ask for the person that handles the Administrator in Training programs. Most of the larger companies have somebody that just handles this program. Get all the specifics: when the class starts (some starts only once a year), time to complete, contract (reimburse if you leave them), pay, relocation pay, GUARANTEE of a job upon completion, relocation location upon completion, etc..
Good luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

Ferbaby in Ellensburg, Washington

67 months ago

This is in reply to "healthforu in Columbus, Ohio" I would like to pick your brain about AIT programs. I just got approved and have a lot of questions. I am new to this site so any help would be awesome. Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Robin Huston in Winchester, Indiana

67 months ago

Ferbaby in Ellensburg, Washington said: This is in reply to "healthforu in Columbus, Ohio" I would like to pick your brain about AIT programs. I just got approved and have a lot of questions. I am new to this site so any help would be awesome. Thank you.

I have questions for you if you would be so kind to answer. How did you get into an AIT program? What kind of education do you have?
I am finishing by B.S.in Healthcare Administration and all the job posting I see for Administrators want 2-3 years experience. How do you get your foot in the door?
Thanks,
Robin

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Ferbaby in Ellensburg, Washington

67 months ago

Hi Robin, I simply called a contact with the WA state Dept of Health and just asked if I could start an AIT even though I am still in school. They said yes as long as I plan to graduate within a year of starting my AIT. They also wanted a certified letter from the school I am attending stating when I plan to graduate. I plan to graduate with a BS in Healthcare Admin by June or July of this year. I actually got the name of my current administrator from my ortho-surgeon. I called to talk with him and ended up working the floor as a CNA (at a SNF)for about a year until I reinjured myself. It just so happens that they were letting go of their office assistant so they asked me do "fill in"...I have been "filling in" in the office since May of 2008 now. My administrator was more than happy and excited to have me start my AIT and for him to be my preceptor. Honestly, sometimes it really is about who you know and word of mouth. The plan from here on out is that when I finish my AIT I will get my NHA license and still hold my position as an office assistant. We are too small a facility for an assistant admin so I will be able to do the work just not have the title..if that makes sense. From there I can either wait to take over the reins (my admin plans on moving in about 4 years when his kids graduate) or I can find my own building. I had the chioce to get paid for the AIT but then I would be dedicated to the company which I don't want because then they would choose where and what building I would take and I am not willing to move just anywhere---plus I really want some experience before I jump in. If you have any more questions let me know.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Jada Davis in Maryland

67 months ago

I am very interested in becoming a Nursing Home Administrator and I just found out that I need to get in some kind of AIT program. I don't see any open positions for this. Does anyone know of any open AIT positions in the area? It scares me to read these past post of people looking to get into this program with no success. I really hope I don't run into this problem. Can somebody help me?

jamada81@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Stephen AIT in Pikesville, Maryland

66 months ago

I will graduate on May 9, 2009 with a BS in Health Care Administration. I also have an AAS in Health Information Technology. I have been an Executive Assistant for three reputable nursing homes during the last 15 years with plenty of experience dealing with upper management (CEO's, CFO's, and NHA's) and department directors. My references/letters of recommendation are excellent. I am presently looking for a paid AIT program. It is very unfortunate that my current employer will only offer a stipend that is equivalent to half of my current salary due to budget challenges. I will send my resume upon request.

omillsnewtown@aol.com

Warm regards

Stephen

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Ferbaby in Ellensburg, Washington

66 months ago

Stephen, I work for Extendicare and I know they offer a paid AIT. I don't know where you live but check out Extendicare's website we might have a facility near you (www.extendicare.com). I was offered a paid AIT but I just bought a house so I cannot move after I complete my AIT which is a stipulation of getting paid. Hope this helps you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

CMaryland in Towson, Maryland

63 months ago

Can you tell us what your were paid in your A.I.T. position with HCR Manorcare?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

MsRobinson in Memphis, Tennessee

62 months ago

I am looking for a AIT Program in the Tenneesse area but is having a hard time finding a preceptor.I am also willing to relocate if this opportunity is available to me. I am currently pursing my PhD in Health Care Administration with an online university so this will not have an affect on my work hours. I am grateful for any information that is forwarded to me.

Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

healthforu in Columbus, Ohio

61 months ago

MsRobinson in Memphis, Tennessee said: I am looking for a AIT Program in the Tenneesse area but is having a hard time finding a preceptor.I am also willing to relocate if this opportunity is available to me. I am currently pursing my PhD in Health Care Administration with an online university so this will not have an affect on my work hours. I am grateful for any information that is forwarded to me.

Thanks.

Check out a company called signature healthcare located out of West Palm Beach. They have an excellent RDO overseeing this state. The state test is open book which is also a big plus, but it takes a long time to get approved due to the fact the board meets quarterly.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

coder student in Dayton, Ohio

59 months ago

healthforu in Columbus, Ohio said: Pursuing your nursing home administrator's license takes skill and perseverance. In order to be successful, I suggest you apply to the larger corporations that train and develop AIT's on their payroll. There are several good companies: Kindred Healthcare, Manorcare and Beverly. You must apply to their AIT programs and get accepted. You must have a BA in order to pursue an Administrators license. What makes it nice to do your AIT with a corporation is that you get paid while they are training you. The test can be difficult, but one must study to pass it as it is not something you learn when doing your actual AIT. When you have completed your AIT, one can expect to make a fairly decent living - lower to mid 70's to start. It is a rewarding career, but you must have a love for the elderly and be able to withstand the pressures of making and exceeding your budgeted goals.

Oh my god you said low to mid seventies that is awesome, because that i want to do that I am attending devry university for health service management.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Perserverance in Snellville, Georgia

59 months ago

LZuck in Toledo, Ohio said: I am the corporate recruiter for the AIT program with HCR Manor Care. Please e-mail me your resume at lzuck@hcr-manorcare.com and I will respond with more information. Thank you!

I started the AIT program through the state of Georgia. Unfortunately for me, my preceptor was promoted to Regional Vice President. I trained from April 22nd to Sept 11th. I have made several calls and made visits but none are willing to take on the task. The state of Georgia only allows 30 days for a trainee to find another preceptr whom the board must accept to complete the training. I would be willing to relocate to be accepted in the program with HCR. Please check your email for my resume and contacnt information. Thank You.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Sanket 001 in Beckley, West Virginia

58 months ago

I am looking for a AIT Program in any area but is having a hard time finding a preceptor.I am also willing to relocate if this opportunity is available to me. I am currently pursing my masters in Health Care Administration with Mountain State University and I have one more semister to go ,so this will not have an affect on my work hours. I am grateful for any information that is forwarded to me.
Thank you

Sanket

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Jada Davis in Maryland

56 months ago

I am in my second year working towards a Master's in Healthcare Administration. The Master's program is my first exposure to long term care. My Bachelor's degree is not in Healthcare Administration. I am desperately seeking an AIT program. I will relocate to the moon if there's a program out there for me. I have not been able to find a mentor/preceptor. I've called the nursing board with no help either. What should I do? What can I do? Anybody successful in finding an AIT program? What steps did you take? I can be reached at jamada81@gmail.com . Please help!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

LJordan in Jacksonville, Florida

56 months ago

I am a recent MBA graduate with a specialization in health care management and I am looking for an AIT program. Does anyone have any information that may be helpful in my journey? Thank you in advance.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

mary10 in Deltona, Florida

52 months ago

trumen in Jacksonville, Florida said: Atria healthcare offers an paid AIT program for the independent living only. West coast, Central or East Coast. It's a lengthy interview process and you have to sign a contract to stay. You will not receive a license.
Pacific Retirement out of Oregon offers a paid AIT program. Must relocate to Oregon (possibly on your dime; don't quote me on that)
Medical Facilities of America out of Viginia offers a paid AIT program for their nursing home. The pay is the best I've seen. It can take up to a year. You have to be able to relocate to Virginia. You must have a masters and/or extensive exp with a bachelors.
HCR does offer AIT positions as stated above but they require a background in a nursing home for most of the AIT positions - doesn't make sense to me but that's their rules.
Sunrise and Brookdale offer paid AIT programs but only for internal candidates. If anyone knows how to break this barrier please advise.
If searching for paid programs: call the bigger companies and ask for the person that handles the Administrator in Training programs. Most of the larger companies have somebody that just handles this program. Get all the specifics: when the class starts (some starts only once a year), time to complete, contract (reimburse if you leave them), pay, relocation pay, GUARANTEE of a job upon completion, relocation location upon completion, etc..
Good luck

Hi,
I currently am looking for an AIT paid program in central florida, daytona-orlando area. ANy suggestions?? I have been in ltc for over 15yers,hold a BS in Healthcare Administration I just cant find a company that offers an AIT position. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you in advance for any assistance
mary

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

healthforu in Columbus, Ohio

52 months ago

I. S. in Rutland, Vermont said: I am seeking an AIT position. Have you completed an AIT program? Do you have any suggestions for other applicants interested in an AIT position? What courses would you recommend completing to better prepare an applicant for this position? What is the starting salary? What was your major in college? How has this prepared you for working as an AIT? I've submitted several application and have not received any feedback. Thanks! I.S.

Lavie Healthcare out of Tampa offers paid AIT programs,,,,

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

healthforu in Columbus, Ohio

52 months ago

Lavie Healthcare, formerly Seacrest offers paid AIT's.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

babiloniap@bellsouth.net in Miami, Florida

52 months ago

Babyboomer45 in Miami, Florida said: I recently completed an AIT for a company that offers Assisted Living and Retirement living. I earned a degree in a natural science field, and worked in health care for the previous 5 years. I am currently enrolled in an adult graduate program online. I completed my AIT (paid) and was placed as an Assistant Administrator. One does not need to have earned a degree in a speciality field (like LTC Management), however, I am told that it helps.

Hi "Babyboomer" I will be glad if you provide to me some clues about a companies offering AIT paid programs. I got my MBA-Health Care mangement in February 2010 and already working for almost four years as Health Information Director in a Nursing Home Facility with 90 beds. I am familiar with the envyroment plus the survey process, for which I worked hard during the last year providen in-service orientation to nursing department, CNAs, and other departments head, to accomplish my goal, which was to lower from seven tags from three years ago to cero this year. Which I could say "mission accomplished". Currently I am looking for a company that have AIT program to work and I could be in charge of Medical Records Department if the comapany need it.
Please send some feeds to
babiloniap@bellsouth.net

Regards
Portal

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

mary10 in Orlando, Florida

52 months ago

hi, what was the name of the company that you completed a paid AIT program? I live in central florida. Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

babiloniap@bellsouth.net in Miami, Florida

52 months ago

In February 2010 I graduate in MBA-Health Care Administration, and currently I am looking for AIT program that could start. I am familiar with the environment since I am already working as a Health Information Director in a Nursing Home Facility with 90 beds. My company do not offer this program. If anybody knows a company, or any company administrator in need of a good reliable employee; please let me know, because I am looking for AIT paid program; beside I could work for your company as a Medical Records Director.
Any answer please send to babiloniap@bellsouth.net

My best regard

Portal

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Rob Breedlove in Spanish Fork, Utah

52 months ago

babiloniap@bellsouth.net in Miami, Florida said: In February 2010 I graduate in MBA-Health Care Administration, and currently I am looking for AIT program that could start. I am familiar with the environment since I am already working as a Health Information Director in a Nursing Home Facility with 90 beds. My company do not offer this program. If anybody knows a company, or any company administrator in need of a good reliable employee; please let me know, because I am looking for AIT paid program; beside I could work for your company as a Medical Records Director.
Any answer please send to babiloniap@bellsouth.net

My best regard

Portal

Hi babiloniap@bellsouth.net,

6-7 weeks ago I attended a session at BYU in Provo, UT with a company by the name of North American Health Care Inc. and they are looking for candidates for their AIT program. It would be in CA, but it is paid at $55-$65k until pass the exam and then you get $120k or greater I believe I could be wrong though.

Good luck, they were very impressive.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

anthonyezenyi@hotmail.com in Clinton, Maryland

51 months ago

Please can you direct me or rather send me information on any facility that is accepting AIT applications.
Thanks a lot.

Anthony Ezenyi

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

jattimy3@gmail.com in Hagerstown, Maryland

37 months ago

I was wondering where could I find any ait positions in Hagerstown, MD. I moved to the area last september and I am having a hard time finding any positions right now. I graduated from Penn State with a BS in Health Policy and Administration. Any info on finding an ait program would be very helpful.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  3  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.