HP Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at HP?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

A M in San Diego, California

85 months ago

One time I interviewed with them. The only reason I was told that I did not get the job with their R&D group was that I was aggressive. I believe they confused my enthusiasm with aggressiveness. Stay calm and demonstrate your creative ability.
Best of Luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

qa in Littleton, Colorado

82 months ago

A M in San Diego, California said: One time I interviewed with them. The only reason I was told that I did not get the job with their R&D group was that I was aggressive. I believe they confused my enthusiasm with aggressiveness. Stay calm and demonstrate your creative ability.
Best of Luck

I interviewed with HP thru a contract company. I was told by the representative from this contract company that I would be interviewing with 2 or 3 managers. When I arrived they directed me to a large conference room where approx 20 people were seated.
I was grilled for 60 minutes by these 20 people. They must not be very busy if they can have this many empployees interview 1 person. What a joke.!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (34) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Yo in Plano, Texas

70 months ago

^ 20 PEOPLE?? Ok, now that is scary. You must have been very brave to be able to handle that!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

Kerem

14 months ago

It doesnt happen all time.If you visit their center, i m sure you saw just smiling people.Why should you scare, if you are sure about yourself,they are so kind people.I got an offer and I accepted.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.