BROTHERIN MISSOURI LOOKING FOR JOB AROUND POPLAR BLUFF, MO

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (10)

ADELL in Mulberry Grove, Illinois

84 months ago

TELL ME ABOUT THIS SITE, CAN IT HELP IN GETTING MY BROTHER A JOB. IS THERE A COST, WOULD REALLY LIKE TO HELP BROTHER. HE HAS 10 PLUS YEARS IN HVAC AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY CLOSE TO POPLAR BLUFF, BUT IS WILLING T O RELOCATE

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

ADELL in Mulberry Grove, Illinois

84 months ago

you are crude and rude. my brother lives in one state and i in another. I am just tring to help. thanks for reminding me that jerks like you are everywhere.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ADELL in Donnellson, Illinois

83 months ago

Dear C.J. tahnks for the note, My brother is getting some help from the unemployment office, but he is in a a very small town. i was hoping just to get some idea's around my area for him. he may have to relocate and i thought that this site might help. My brother is a vey important to me and I am just tring to help him. i am sure that he and the employment office has worked up a resume for him. Thanks for you concern.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

83 months ago

I SEE YOU HAVE NOTHING HELPFUL TO SAY SO THANK FOR NOTHING. AND IF COMMENTS LIKE YOURS ARE NOT NEEDED. I THINK BASED ON YOUR COMMENT YOU ARE THE LOSER.

83 months ago

Charlie in Waynesboro, Georgia said: Ha! She is probably going to do the paper work for him - and wipe his nose periodically.

WELL THANKS FOR YOUR HELP CHARLIE, YOU DON'T HAVE ANY FAMILY MEMBERS THAT YOU CARE ABOUT. DO YOU? JUST AS WELL.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Charlie in Augusta, Georgia

83 months ago

If my brother expected me to do the leg work for him to find a job I'd kick his butt from here to next Tuesday. It isn't about helping a brother it is about teaching your brother to grow up instead of depending on his sister to get him through life.

You may not take it as helpful but it would be if you'd listen. If you want to help him, teach him how to use the computer to search and when he finds jobs near you, then go get him and put him up for a few days while he interviews but you do him no favors by doing the work for him. As I implied, even if he gets the job you select for him he will fail the interview as soon as they ask him, "So what made you decide to apply for this job?" Is he expecting to answer, "Well my loving sister found me this job?"

Be real.

Teri in Warner Robins, Georgia

83 months ago

I am shocked to read the negative comments...something is obviously missing in the people who have made these comments. Sad.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

83 months ago

DEAR CHARLIE OF ORLANDO AND GEORGIA, THANKS FOR ALL THE WONDERFUL ADVISE. IT SEEMS THAT YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT ME AND MY BROTHER ANYMORE. HE FOUND A JOB AND WITHOUT MY HELP. BUT I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT IF YOU HAD FAMILY THAT LOVED AND CARED FOR YOU THEN YOU WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN SO MEAN ABOUT ALL THIS. I HAVE LEARNED MY LESSON ABOUT USING THIS SITE AND I WON'T RETURN. BUT IF ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS PUT PEOPLE DOWN ON THIS SITE THEN BLOW UP YOUR KEYBOARD.
HAVE A NICE LIFE IF YOU TO EVEN KNOW HOW.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

83 months ago

Teri in Warner Robins, Georgia said: I am shocked to read the negative comments...something is obviously missing in the people who have made these comments. Sad.

THANKS TERI, FOR YOU COMMIT.. IT SEEMS THAT SOME PEOPLE JUST DONT GET WHAT FAMILY IS ALL ABOUT.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Charlie in Tignall, Georgia

83 months ago

ADELL in Donnellson, Illinois said: THANKS TERI, FOR YOU COMMIT.. IT SEEMS THAT SOME PEOPLE JUST DONT GET WHAT FAMILY IS ALL ABOUT.

And I will say that some people don't know what business is all about. You can fail at an interview by just what you wear there or the expression on your face when asked some question. If you go to an interview and tell them you have done no personal research on the job nor the company and are there because your loving relative found the job for you, you are not likely to be hired.

Obviously your brother got a job on his own as you say, so your interference in his life (albeit motivated by love) was not needed and that was my exact point.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.