How to get a job at Halloween City.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

Do you work at Halloween City? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

velma slatton in Toledo, Ohio

27 months ago

Host said: Do you work at Halloween City ? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

to the halloween city , i worked at the airport hwy. last 2011, last year, and i want to return back if that is ok . and how do i get a interview, they wanted me for mgt this year and i excepted the job when i was offer the job i had a good reveiw at the end of the year.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Solitarylady in LIVERMORE, California

16 months ago

Easy paper applications as well as on-line apps. Interview was casual and informal but directed towards prior experiences in customer service and my working flexibility.I was hired a day after I turned in the application,which was 2 weeks prior to the stores opening day,9/9/2012. I am a mature and experienced customer service representative who loves working with public and giving people the best shopping experience they deserve as patrons. I treat people with respect and give them the treatment I would want if it were me in their shoes. An upbeat attitude and willingness to work hard and learn new things is a great attribute to getting hired and having a decent work ethic is so important to customer service jobs everywhere. I was offered the Asst. Mgr fulltime position on my 2nd day of work with a raise. I was very bold and persistent with my application and turning it in asap was to my benefit. If you enjoy the Halloween season and want a fun,hard working, temporary part time job, go after it like you were meant to work there and you'll get a job at a Halloween City somewhere. Good Luck!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.