8 lot attendents?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

jimz asd in Riverside, California

52 months ago

so here is the thing.. I have been in lot for about 1 yr. when I started there where 4 of us and we handled it easy.. but I just found out that mah store hired 5 new people which brings the grand total to 9.. But one of us lot attendents that have been there the longest (me and some other guy) will be offered full time at the contractor desk 6-3. So there will be 8 lot attendents. Doesent that seem a little excessive? my store is not THAT busy and all this seems is going to accomplish is destroy my hours. I like it in the lot and not really intrested in any other dept. I am seriously thinking of doing some casheir trianing to pick up some casheir hrs.

how many do you have at your store? and does 8 seem like alot of lot attendents to you?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

masterspec101 in Rancho Cucamonga, California

52 months ago

jimz asd in Riverside, California said: so here is the thing.. I have been in lot for about 1 yr. when I started there where 4 of us and we handled it easy.. but I just found out that mah store hired 5 new people which brings the grand total to 9.. But one of us lot attendents that have been there the longest (me and some other guy) will be offered full time at the contractor desk 6-3. So there will be 8 lot attendents. Doesent that seem a little excessive? my store is not THAT busy and all this seems is going to accomplish is destroy my hours. I like it in the lot and not really intrested in any other dept. I am seriously thinking of doing some casheir trianing to pick up some casheir hrs.

how many do you have at your store? and does 8 seem like alot of lot attendents to you?

We have a grand total of 3, I'm thinking they're just using the lot as a bullpen and shuffling them into other depts as positions become available. stores like to have a ready reserve so when "sweeps" happen, they have backups

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

llama in you only want to know, American Samoa

52 months ago

If we are lucky 1 full time and 1 part time. Always try to have a back up plan. If your store has a tool rental dept, I would try that. Cashiers come and go, and easily replace.
Always try dpt 25,28. Always looking for help in my store.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.