ASKING A ?????

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Asking in Norristown, Pennsylvania

85 months ago

HAS ANYONE CALL YOU'SE PEOPLE FOR A JOB INTERVIEW? BECAUSE I APPLIED FOR THIS JOB BILLION OF TIMES AND I HAVEN'T HAD A CALL FOR LIKE A MONTH OR TWO BUT REALLY I APPLIED 7 TIMES FOR REAL SO IF ANYONE APPLIED FOR THIS JOB AND GOT HIRED LET ME KNOW THRU
MY EMAIL (sardeishanikkoestella@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

MH in Hillsboro, Oregon

85 months ago

I have no idea concerning whether people were called for an interview, but if your application was anything like your post to this board, it's obvious why you were not contacted: ill-formed sentences, bad punctuation, bad grammar. Try a little more polish in your communications.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Randy in Dallas, Texas

85 months ago

Asking in Norristown, Pennsylvania said: HAS ANYONE CALL YOU'SE PEOPLE FOR A JOB INTERVIEW? BECAUSE I APPLIED FOR THIS JOB BILLION OF TIMES AND I HAVEN'T HAD A CALL FOR LIKE A MONTH OR TWO BUT REALLY I APPLIED 7 TIMES FOR REAL SO IF ANYONE APPLIED FOR THIS JOB AND GOT HIRED LET ME KNOW THRU

No. The times i have applied, and have gone to the job site they would say something like....That position has been filled. I am guessing that i may have not had enough experience for the job opening but i still ask myself how can that be? How much experience do they really want or need? Sometimes it's really who you know inside.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

depot girl in Norristown, Pennsylvania

85 months ago

The application you put in online will not be sent to an HR directly unless you have score a 90 or better on that little quiz that puts you into different scenarios. However, if you really want to get a job CALL!! When you apply they list the phone #'s for all of the stores. You simply must ask the HR manager to look up your social security # and it will come up and they will set up an interview. It does take 24 hours for it to transmit into their system from when you apply though. Since you are from norristown I can only assume that you are applying to the norristown/audubon/trooper store. If so their HR managers name is Jo Barlow so call and speak with her.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

NB in Spring Hill, Florida

85 months ago

I filled out an application online. Acouple of days later, I received a call to schedule an interview. The process went as follows: first interview was on Saturday, second interview on Monday, third interview was on Tuesday. I was then given a drug test. Everyone was very friendly and professional. I start training next week. It was a pretty quick process and I appreciated the manner in which it was carried out.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Woofie

85 months ago

NB in Spring Hill, Florida said: I filled out an application online. Acouple of days later, I received a call to schedule an interview. The process went as follows: first interview was on Saturday, second interview on Monday, third interview was on Tuesday. I was then given a drug test. Everyone was very friendly and professional. I start training next week. It was a pretty quick process and I appreciated the manner in which it was carried out.

LOTSA LUCK!

whoever i want to be in Joppa, Maryland

84 months ago

Asking in Norristown, Pennsylvania said: HAS ANYONE CALL YOU'SE PEOPLE FOR A JOB INTERVIEW? BECAUSE I APPLIED FOR THIS JOB BILLION OF TIMES AND I HAVEN'T HAD A CALL FOR LIKE A MONTH OR TWO BUT REALLY I APPLIED 7 TIMES FOR REAL SO IF ANYONE APPLIED FOR THIS JOB AND GOT HIRED LET ME KNOW THRU

I tryed three different stores in 4 years. Finally the last time they said in october of 05 come back in the spring and I did about 4 or 5 x's. You have to bug the hr manager ,get her schedule and go see her everyday until you get an interview and they know who you are. dress for an interview everytime too

somewhatlovemyjob in Portage, Michigan

84 months ago

Took half a dozen interviews over 3 years, their reason for lack of response, the more games they play with you the lower the pay you will take to work for them. Don't be gullable and think once you get in the door the money will come though, it never does. Keep your value and if you are experienced DO NOT accept less than you are worth. Home Depot will never step up and pay for your talent if you don't get it going in.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.