should i tell store manager?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

chapstix in Yorba Linda, California

43 months ago

there is a DH at my store sending dirty pics to a cashier she says it doesent bother her but it is really bothering me what should i mind my own business or tell the store manager about this....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Bella_C in Springfield, Massachusetts

43 months ago

chapstix in Yorba Linda, California said: there is a DH at my store sending dirty pics to a cashier she says it doesent bother her but it is really bothering me what should i mind my own business or tell the store manager about this....

I think u should mind your own business!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Mason in Dallas, Texas

42 months ago

chapstix in Yorba Linda, California said: there is a DH at my store sending dirty pics to a cashier she says it doesent bother her but it is really bothering me what should i mind my own business or tell the store manager about this....

according to sop if he's a key carrier they can't have a relationship. You can call the awareness line it's anonymous if it makes you that uncomfortable. Hope that helps.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

llama in you only want to know, American Samoa

42 months ago

Well I know that a cashier got fired for showing people a dirty pix on his phone. If it is the DH that is sending stuff to her that is a promblem there. You should say something, if she showed you then yes there is a promblem and yes you should report it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

denverheat@hotmail.com in Austin, Texas

21 months ago

Mason in Dallas, Texas said: according to sop if he's a key carrier they can't have a relationship. You can call the awareness line it's anonymous if it makes you that uncomfortable. Hope that helps.

WHATS THE AWARENESS LINE

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

denverheat@hotmail.com in Austin, Texas

21 months ago

EVERGREEN COLORADO YES KEY CARRIER BIA MANAGER & BIA, HIS POOR WIFE WILL NEVER SEE IT COMING, HOME DEPOT MAY NOT BE ABLE TO SHY AWAY, AND STUFF HAS ALWAYS GONE OUT THE BACK DOOR OF THIS HOME DEPOT, MANY PEOPLE I KNOW HAVE GOT $100 WATER HEATERS OUT THE BACK AT NIGHT.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Dadepotsux in Citrus Heights, California

16 months ago

Me personally I always have a problem when people get up into someone else's business and then decide they don't ilk their business. Then they go running to a Manager, which in return goes and fires this person. Whom you chose to get up in their business... Why do you have a problem with this person getting pictures, their not on your phone, your not getting an email from them. STAY OUTTA THEIR BUSINESS.. They have a family to feed, they have gas to buy... Get your nose outta what's going on with someone else, and go help customers.. That's what your there for....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.