many gripes store management and treatment

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

unhappy HD employee in Fort Pierce, Florida

48 months ago

I have worked at HD for a year now was brought in for my yearly review. was hired $8 per hour. got a 2% raise cause its all they will allow. In my review they cut me down to the size of a pea then awarded me 2 days later with Cashier of the month for having credit, epp's and Voc's. I have 3 homer badges coming in this month 2 for loss prevention and 1 for Cashier of the month. Waiting on the LP ones since November. Every night they close self checkout at 9pm and they make me get off the clock at 9pm as I run to the door after running in the back to clockout the ASM says store is in lockdown cause self checkout is closing even though they havent even started pulling money from them yet. Meanwhile I will be off the clock from 30-45 minutes waiting for them to get started and finished before they will let me leave. The last few weeks seems as if they are out to get me. I am sick with bronchitis and have been since new years eve. I only missed 1 day of work the day after NY's and put in sick time and they wont add it to my check till next pay period and the checks arent in till tomorrow.theyve had my paper since the 2nd. What gives I dont want new years pay just my sick day.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.