online application

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (12)

Anthony in Hyde Park, New York

89 months ago

was trying to access my account online but forgot my password.. I've spoken with HR at my local store but she stated that she could not do anything about it - I've tried for about 6 months to get an answer then i gave up in hopes that my application was deleted from the system.. I tried again a low an behold my account was still there and I am not able to access my application or to apply for a job evertime I go to HD the said apply online... anyone gone through this and if so please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (24) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

TX in Fort Worth, Texas

89 months ago

careers.homedepot.com, at the login screen there is a button for "forgot password"

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

michael mourino in Saint Cloud, Florida

88 months ago

i michael mourino filled out an applacation and i would like to see if you consider going over my applacation to see if im fit for this poisition. So i can advance with a good company,thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

88 months ago

I forgot my secret answer to the secret question which makes it impossible for me to get into my account for an application....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

Kathy Murry in Cottonwood, California

88 months ago

I too have been th Home Depot on line application site. I tried to apply on-line and was not able to complet the process. I've been seeing positions availabe so I tried again and was told that I had forgotten my log in name and password. I use the same name and password where ever I go online so I know that I did not forget either of them! But I can not get in to apply for any positions they have advertised for. VERY FRUSTRATING I don't think I would like to work for this company based on this and other comments I've read here. If Home Depot wants good emploies they need to fix some things.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

88 months ago

I know.. still trying to apply... I think I am just going to give up... I put an application in using my mothers ss # and guess what they called me and when I explained to them the situation that I was not able to access my account because I forgot my secret question/answer they told me to go back online and change the SS number...I told them I tried and they told me to call headquarters.. Oh well.. they just can't get it through there heads..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Jean Haney

87 months ago

I will like to work for Manchester Tn. Homedepot . I love working with poeple

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

alfredbello

86 months ago

im having such a hard time getting online

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Angie Gipson in Rockvale, Tennessee

86 months ago

I Just need a Job so I can have some money to live on I don't care what Home Depot pays they could pay $2.00 an hour I don't really care like I said I just money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Angie Gipson in Rockvale, Tennessee

86 months ago

Angie Gipson in Decherd, Tennessee said: I Just need a Job so I can have some money to live on I don't care what Home Depot pays they could pay $2.00 an hour I don't really care like I said I just money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE working with people I always have loved working with people. I need money because I am just out of high school and i need a job please

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

anthony in Hyde Park, New York

77 months ago

Anthony in Hyde Park, New York said: was trying to access my account online but forgot my password.. I've spoken with HR at my local store but she stated that she could not do anything about it - I've tried for about 6 months to get an answer then i gave up in hopes that my application was deleted from the system.. I tried again a low an behold my account was still there and I am not able to access my application or to apply for a job evertime I go to HD the said apply online... anyone gone through this and if so please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The problem is i forgot the answer to my "secret question".. That would help me remember my password. If only I could remember what that darn answer was....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

vaialaetupu in Reno, Nevada

11 months ago

I LOVE WORKING SO I"M LOOKING FOR A JOB SO I CAN PAY MY RENT AND BILL AND GET THINGS I WANT AND TO GET THINGS FOR MYSELF AND MY GRANDBABYS CAN GET THINGS FOR THEM TO????

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.