Nervous about my job.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (10)

AmethystLainey in Nashua, New Hampshire

62 months ago

I was stupid and used a store credit that a customer gave me and now I am nervous for my job. I was called back and spoke with LP this Saturday and I ended up calling out Sunday as I was really sick. When I get anxity attacks it gives me killer headaches.

If anyone from my store is reading this just know I am sorry for the stupid move and willing to do what I can to correct it and keep my job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Debra in Daytona Beach, Florida

62 months ago

AmethystLainey in Nashua, New Hampshire said: I was stupid and used a store credit that a customer gave me and now I am nervous for my job. I was called back and spoke with LP this Saturday and I ended up calling out Sunday as I was really sick. When I get anxity attacks it gives me killer headaches.

If anyone from my store is reading this just know I am sorry for the stupid move and willing to do what I can to correct it and keep my job.

Yup... you will be unemployed and most likely unable to collect unemployment

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Taargus_Taargus in Cleveland, Ohio

62 months ago

My friend was fired for the same thing. I'm sorry to worry you, but the correct thing to do is you have to turn the credit in to bookkeeping. They consider that theft. Good luck, but your LP has probably already talked to the higher-ups and you will more than likely be terminated.

62 months ago

I just hope not. I have been there a bit over 2 years and this is the first prob I have had to my knowledge and it was a minor amount and I am willing to fix it so who knows.

Debra in Palm Coast, Florida

62 months ago

AmethystLainey in Nashua, New Hampshire said: I just hope not. I have been there a bit over 2 years and this is the first prob I have had to my knowledge and it was a minor amount and I am willing to fix it so who knows.

The problem now is not only is it stealing... but it's an integrity issue. IF they let you stay...when does it become serious enough to let go of the next person?

62 months ago

Taargus_Taargus in Cleveland, Ohio
Just a question for you. You say your friend was fired for this, how long was the invesgation and how long before she knew?

Mary inTampa in Tampa, Florida

62 months ago

I suggest you just go to work, don't act nervous and don't mention anything about it.

eager1now in xxxx, Georgia

58 months ago

AmethystLainey in Nashua, New Hampshire said: I was stupid and used a store credit that a customer gave me and now I am nervous for my job. I was called back and spoke with LP this Saturday and I ended up calling out Sunday as I was really sick. When I get anxity attacks it gives me killer headaches.

So...Did you get fired?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

MYSTERY MAN in Naples, Florida

57 months ago

YOU ARE GOING TO BE TERMINATED!!! YOU KNEW IT WAS WRONG

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

marie monster in Franklin Park, Illinois

53 months ago

I know of an employee that bought a can of pop with a store credit a customer gave her. There was about a dollar on it and he didn't want to be bothered with it. Poor customer thought he was being nice. She was fired after 12 years with the company.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.