about the drug test

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (12)

Bryan B. in Louisville, Kentucky

89 months ago

I am seeking employment w/ hd ......Can someone tell me if the drug test is a five panel or nine panel drug test?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (52) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

Valerie B. in Morrow, GA in Marietta, Georgia

89 months ago

Bryan B. in Louisville, Kentucky said: I am seeking employment w/ hd ......Can someone tell me if the drug test is a five panel or nine panel drug test?

What difference does it make how many panels it has?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (16) Reply - Report abuse

Some Guy in Hollywood, Florida

89 months ago

The place where they told me to go had me pee in a cup and put it in two smaller containers

no blood test, cotton swab in mouth or anything like that

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No Reply - Report abuse

Ex HR Manager in Ballwin, Missouri

89 months ago

It's a 5 panel

Bryan B. in Louisville, Kentucky said: I am seeking employment w/ hd ......Can someone tell me if the drug test is a five panel or nine panel drug test?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (26) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

cajunmoon in Atlanta, Georgia

89 months ago

DITTO!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

listening to you morons in Dallas, Texas

88 months ago

you think too hard, man. . . just feel the flow! peace

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Lynnzy in Buffalo, New York

88 months ago

What kills me is that the really high paying jobs in my city do not drug test, and the low paying jobs all drug test. When I say " a low paying job" I mean some place like Home Depot. The pizzerias here pay way more than home depot and no pizza joint in Buffalo drug tests and there must be 200 pizza places around here. If you work for a TV station making 70K a year you don't get tested but if you try and work for Home Depot they want to test you. It just doesn't make any sense at all.
I think the real problem with drug testing is forcing someone with AIDs or depression or epilepsy to reveal their condition or risk failing a drug test. It's just not right and it's the same as some ransaking through your house to make sure they approve of how you live before they hire you. Actually, that will be next if we don't stop this non-sense.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (30) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

joker

88 months ago

I took 2 vicodin and 2 lyrica on friday and drug tested on monday. will i be dirty?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (27) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

@ thekeys in Saint Petersburg, Florida

28 months ago

So I found this site because I was trying to show my friend that he probably won't get the job,because he has been and has to be on Xanax for his anxiety. I told him if you were to of told the lab, you would have the job and not worry, cause you can show proof. My question here to this site is, Will HD let this guy go work there
While on this ?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

@ thekeys in Saint Petersburg, Florida

28 months ago

@ thekeys in Saint Petersburg, Florida said: So I found this site because I was trying to show my friend that he probably won't get the job,because he has been and has to be on Xanax for his anxiety. I told him if you were to of told the lab, you would have the job and not worry, cause you can show proof. My question here to this site is, Will HD let this guy go work there
While on this ?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

tbbury in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

7 months ago

me in New York, New York said: they are really not looking for THC. and they are looking for levels of THC. Someone I met once who worked in the human resources dept of a large financial firm said; they go by numbers. like let's say 1-10. 10 being Greatful Dead, and one being The Carpenters. if you come below 5, could be the poppy seed bagel you had for breakfast. alot of things will simulate THC poppy seeds are one.

THC comes from Marijuana NOT poppy seeds. Poppy seeds come from Poppies which produce opiates.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Mozone in Atlanta, Georgia

4 months ago

me in New York, New York said: they are really not looking for THC. and they are looking for levels of THC. Someone I met once who worked in the human resources dept of a large financial firm said; they go by numbers. like let's say 1-10. 10 being Greatful Dead, and one being The Carpenters. if you come below 5, could be the poppy seed bagel you had for breakfast. alot of things will simulate THC poppy seeds are one.

Actually I don't think poppy seeds simulate thc I'm pritty sure it's opiates like the poppy plant... And Home Depot pay decent if rather work someplace that cares about supporting a drug free environment considering there's heavy machinery being operated and other possibly dangerous aspects the job entails just saying

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.