Honeywell International Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Honeywell International?

What do you like best about working at Honeywell International? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

anthony in Chicago, Illinois

22 months ago

None you get no bunus, there benifits are horible, and there isn't to many good things I can say about Honeywell, Just work like a slave and be treated like your in prison.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

JohnJSmith in Columbus, Ohio

19 months ago

Average starting salaries seem a little lower than similar jobs elsewhere as that is a cost containment measure to keep the company solid.
There are bonuses, but only if you are a very senior level person. At the bottom of the senior manager rank, they start at 10% and quickly they jump to 35% for higher levels. Those are just the annual bonuses. There are also other incentives for the executives. Let me be clear, though, that is only for the executives. As a public company, you can check out the bonuses and incentives of the highest levels in the annual report.
Employees pay extremely high rates for insurance (you can get cheaper on your own) and don't get pay raises while executives still get their bonuses.
Other incentives (for regular workers) are limited to $200 and a pat on the back.
That said, just be sure you negotiate well when you onboard. There are a number of tricks that are used to legally avoid increases with promotions so you will not be able to make up any lost ground from the start.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

BRakowski in Wilmington, Delaware

18 months ago

The pay was great! However, they place no emphasis on safety at all. I was injured there severely and they kept me on their workmans comp until I was cleared to go back to work. Once I returned, they retaliated extremely and eventually found a way to force me out. They focus most on cutting costs at the expense of the employees.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.