How to get a job at Honeywell.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (12)

Host

Do you work at Honeywell? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

lewman29@yahoo.com in Olathe, Kansas

86 months ago

I would also like to know how to get on at Honeywell. I've applied for at least a dozen openings this year for my home area and also Kuwait and never got a reply.

I have also tried to contact a human being in "human resources" and been told by receptionist "the isn't one."

Any info would be helpful.

I haven't heard a lot of bad about Honeywell, but I know the turnover is high. I don't know if this is a money issue or it they promote a lot.

Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (29) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

tommy_gunn in So Cal, California

79 months ago

Try to contact a recruiter with Spherion, they contract with Honeywell for jobs

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No Reply - Report abuse

Nathan Smith in Tempe, Arizona

77 months ago

Yes, contact Spherion. I applied to a ton of positions at Honeywell until I finally got a call from Spherion. They're pretty nice people to deal with over there.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

tonybertram in Robertsdale, Alabama

76 months ago

Well here's another one who has been applying to honeywell for over a year and never hear anything back. Even applying to Iraq and Afghanistan jobs with honeywell and I have 10 years military service. Think they just post to be be posting...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

James Large in Mt Pleasant, South Carolina

62 months ago

Host said: Do you work at Honeywell? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

I worked for Honeywell for about 8 months. I was not impressed with their organization at all. Very unprofessional and they do not treat employees all that well. The pay was ok, could have been better though. It may just have been the office I was working at and not the entire company, but I would never go back to work for them again.
I was also contacted about the opportunity through Spherion, not sure their official affiliation with Honeywell, but I guess they are just recruiters for them. I don't know what their webiste is or contact info though. Good luck if you work for them and hope you have a better experience with them than I had.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Dncdesign in Cape Canaveral, Florida

36 months ago

Honeywell does outsource HR to Spherion who outsources screening to PSG Global Solutions (psgglobalsolutions.com) And guess what - they are from the Philippines. I had a 3 1/2 minute phone interview with the rudest little girl I've ever spoke with on the phone. I hung up on her and then wrote a letter to Honeywell Aerospace Clearwater, Fla & Corp HQ. Doubt if it goes anywhere. But I will never apply to them again.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

moonflower64 in Glen Ellyn, Illinois

33 months ago

I worked for Honeywell as a temp. I think that they are very sexist & anti-female there. As the only female in my dept, I know that I was not wanted there. A fellow temp (male) even told me so, but I already knew that. They did not even have the decency to let me know ahead of time (by phone) that I wasn't coming back...I went in to work only to be told at the last minute; and they didn't even tell me WHY. I was there every day & on time. Bunch of sexist jerks...I would NEVER work @ that place again.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

P Morera in Palm Harbor, Florida

12 months ago

Large and impersonal. Not very impressive.
Good talent leaves them for better pastures
Stay away from them if you can.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Roberta K nCaudle in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

8 months ago

Host said: Do you work at Honeywell? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

I worked on your wire Harnesses before in the past
I was Certified
as ISO_9000

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Roberta K nCaudle in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

8 months ago

I Enjoy my work if u
give my a chance
I will not put my job on the line
I am a loyal employee
Thank -you
Roberta K Caudle

please consiter

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

SKI2014

5 months ago

To get a person from Honeywell HR - 1. Call (973)455-2OOO they will ask who you want - 2. Ask for HR and if they ask why tell them - 3. Wait to be transferred.

Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.