How to get a job at Honeywell.

Comments (5)

Host

Do you work at Honeywell? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

lewman29@yahoo.com in Olathe, Kansas

94 months ago

I would also like to know how to get on at Honeywell. I've applied for at least a dozen openings this year for my home area and also Kuwait and never got a reply.

I have also tried to contact a human being in "human resources" and been told by receptionist "the isn't one."

Any info would be helpful.

I haven't heard a lot of bad about Honeywell, but I know the turnover is high. I don't know if this is a money issue or it they promote a lot.

Thanks

tommy_gunn in So Cal, California

87 months ago

Try to contact a recruiter with Spherion, they contract with Honeywell for jobs

James Large in Mt Pleasant, South Carolina

70 months ago

Host said: Do you work at Honeywell? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

I worked for Honeywell for about 8 months. I was not impressed with their organization at all. Very unprofessional and they do not treat employees all that well. The pay was ok, could have been better though. It may just have been the office I was working at and not the entire company, but I would never go back to work for them again.
I was also contacted about the opportunity through Spherion, not sure their official affiliation with Honeywell, but I guess they are just recruiters for them. I don't know what their webiste is or contact info though. Good luck if you work for them and hope you have a better experience with them than I had.

moonflower64 in Glen Ellyn, Illinois

41 months ago

I worked for Honeywell as a temp. I think that they are very sexist & anti-female there. As the only female in my dept, I know that I was not wanted there. A fellow temp (male) even told me so, but I already knew that. They did not even have the decency to let me know ahead of time (by phone) that I wasn't coming back...I went in to work only to be told at the last minute; and they didn't even tell me WHY. I was there every day & on time. Bunch of sexist jerks...I would NEVER work @ that place again.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.