The Rumor Mill

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (48)

Host

What do you think -- is this company going to survive and thrive? Are they looking to expand their staff, or do you think layoffs are inevitable?

How does HSN stack up against the competition?

Reply - Report abuse

Anonymous in Odessa, Florida

93 months ago

Not sure if the company will survive. Very tough time right now. Burning the candle on both ends and burning their best folks out...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (25) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Anonymous in Tampa, Florida

87 months ago

This company will not last. The way they treat employees once their in the door is horrific. I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone. I have had many friends in this area work for them, none of them would ever go back.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (34) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Anonymous in Abbotsford, British Columbia

87 months ago

So true. So true. This company simply needs to learn to treat its employees as its greatest asset. If you're considering a career in the electronic retailing sector, I highly suggest you consider QVC in West Chester, PA. This is definitely one company I will never work for again. Leaving was probably the best thing that could have happened to me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (26) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Insider in Saint Petersburg, Florida

87 months ago

Might not be the best time to get on board.

Company is doing a lot of radical rebranding and aggressively trying to "find itself" at all costs.

This is somethign that needs to happen if its going to survive in the fast-moving, converging, QVC-dominated world of electronic retail, but lately the collateral damage has included a lot of people's sanity, employment, or both.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Johnny O in Jersey City, New Jersey

85 months ago

Does anyone know anyone who works as a COPYWRITER there? If so please email me at rock289z@yahoo.com

Thanks much!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

I know first hand in st. pete, Florida

84 months ago

While working for 2 horrible months--I witnessed 18 people get fired...16 had been with the company over 20 years, they were fired because they are turning everyone in the call center (I still cant believe they talked me into taking that job-I mad 60k last year) into a "universal" customer service agent. So these poor old people who have worked there for decades (I'm talking 60+ yrs old) were literally "walked out" because they wanted to stay selling and not go through 3 months of new training to learn about customer service, .com, and dish network. I met a lady (67yrs old) she has been with the company selling for 23 yrs and made $18.00/hr--how horrible.

HSN will never be like QVC and like cnnmoney.com says if the owner was smart he would sell to QVC--if you go to the website mentioned above they call hsn "the unglamorous company of IAC" so true--I could rant and rave for hours. I just couldn't believe the way they treated there most loyal employees.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (26) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Marilyn Marques in St. Pete

81 months ago

WOW, you are SOOO right, you know them very well. They are a terrible company and should be sued. They have HURT so many people, its not fair.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Neice2002 in Pinellas Park, Florida

76 months ago

It sounds like they fired that many people because they wanted to start off fresh. If there are too many representatives that have been there for over 20 years, think of the money they're making. That could be greatly reduced by firing them and hiring new employees. Also, if you've been at a company for that many years, how likely are you to handle change, and from the sound of it, they weren't willing to comply with the changes. It is far easier to hire new employees and have them go through training, then to put someone who has been there for a long period of time through classes and undo all of the experience they've already learned. Just my two cents.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

diddumsmasterpoodank in salem, Virginia

75 months ago

i just got hired as a work @ home rep for hsn. other people in my area claim it's a great place to work, (although i guess i technically won't be working there.) i do wonder what they did with the folks working @ our local call center. i haven't heard if they were offered w@h positions first or not, or even if they were fired. if anyone in my area (salem, va) has heard anything i would love to know.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Tena in Roanoke, Virginia

75 months ago

diddumsmasterpoodank in salem, Virginia said: i just got hired as a work @ home rep for hsn. other people in my area claim it's a great place to work, (although i guess i technically won't be working there.) i do wonder what they did with the folks working @ our local call center. i haven't heard if they were offered w@h positions first or not, or even if they were fired. if anyone in my area (salem, va) has heard anything i would love to know.

Hey! I was just hired as well. I am leaving a really good job to take this but I really wanted to work at home. I did this for 10 years and loved it. I guess any job is what you make it. This seems to be a pretty negative site.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

75 months ago

Tena in Roanoke, Virginia said: Hey! I was just hired as well. I am leaving a really good job to take this but I really wanted to work at home. I did this for 10 years and loved it. I guess any job is what you make it. This seems to be a pretty negative site.

I agree. I started working there at the beginning of June and am so far, impressed. They seem to really go out of their way to strive for the best in their employees. They are extremely thorough in Orientation and seem to really know what they're doing. They really work with their employees and even offer many positions to move up. They offer many great benefits including a great discount on HSN products.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

75 months ago

i started training on monday, and so far i love it. i did happen to find out they let their call center employees go to work at home. and i'm pretty sure they are hiring so many people because they anticipate that everyone's not going to work out for the position. everyone i've ever spoken to around here said it was a great place and company to work for.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

74 months ago

diddumsmasterpoodank in salem, Virginia said: i started training on monday, and so far i love it. i did happen to find out they let their call center employees go to work at home. and i'm pretty sure they are hiring so many people because they anticipate that everyone's not going to work out for the position. everyone i've ever spoken to around here said it was a great place and company to work for.

How is thee training going? I'm still having huge anxieties about leaving my old job. I hate to go back to third and give up my weekends again. I hope it will be worth it. Do you know how long people stay on the later shifts until they can change? My old company was 6-12 months but their shift diff was a lot higher.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

74 months ago

so far the training is going great. the program they use is very easy and it pretty much tells you what to do next during the entire process. i was told @ orientation that you can try to change your schedule right after training if anything different is available. you go somewhere in their intranet and fill something out, and so long as noone above you wants it you're free to take it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

74 months ago

Do you get the commission on the up sells during training? I start July 25. I am giving my employer notice next week. What fun to say I am quiting my job so I "can stay home"!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

74 months ago

My last day is the 21st. I start orientation on the 25th with HSN. I am really excited! No more traffic,4.00 a gallon gas, business dress, high heeled shoes and packing lunch! I worked at home for 10 years with another company and loved it. Why do we think the grass is always greener on the other side? For anyone still in training how is it going?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

74 months ago

Tena in Roanoke, Virginia said: My last day is the 21st. I start orientation on the 25th with HSN. I am really excited! No more traffic,4.00 a gallon gas, business dress, high heeled shoes and packing lunch! I worked at home for 10 years with another company and loved it. Why do we think the grass is always greener on the other side? For anyone still in training how is it going?

as long as i continue to do well, this week is my last in training. they teach you alot of stuff the first week and then kind of set you loose on the phones midway through your second week. it's a little scary at first, but you'll get it. just remember to be polite and always mention the upsells. so far so good, i just love it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

74 months ago

Tena in Roanoke, Virginia said: Do you get the commission on the up sells during training? I start July 25. I am giving my employer notice next week. What fun to say I am quiting my job so I "can stay home"!

you only get paid for the upsells in the last week of training and they base the upsell pay on your sell rate (closure) and the total # of upsells you get at the end of the period. you can get anywhere from .50 to 2.50 an upsell

famous38 in Waynesboro, Virginia

74 months ago

does anyone in the roanoke area or salem area work for home shopping network at home know about the benefit packages and how much to have to pay out for a single person or family. If you get paid twice a week and so go.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

famous38 in Waynesboro, Virginia

74 months ago

Neice2002 in Pinellas Park, Florida said: I agree. I started working there at the beginning of June and am so far, impressed. They seem to really go out of their way to strive for the best in their employees. They are extremely thorough in Orientation and seem to really know what they're doing. They really work with their employees and even offer many positions to move up. They offer many great benefits including a great discount on HSN products.

please contact me to let me know more about the great benefits at hsn famous38

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

crafty in Salem, Virginia

72 months ago

ARe you still doing this? Just curious how it's going?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

72 months ago

crafty in Salem, Virginia said: ARe you still doing this? Just curious how it's going?

Yes I am still working at HSN and I love it! I am transferring to Customer Service from home and can't wait!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

crafty in Salem, Virginia

72 months ago

diddumsmasterpoodank in salem, Virginia said: you only get paid for the upsells in the last week of training and they base the upsell pay on your sell rate (closure) and the total # of upsells you get at the end of the period. you can get anywhere from .50 to 2.50 an upsell

Are you still working from home? I just applied and am wondering how it's going for you? thanks in advance

tinax1971 in Odessa, Florida

71 months ago

Neice2002 in Pinellas Park, Florida said: Yes I am still working at HSN and I love it! I am transferring to Customer Service from home and can't wait!

I was thinking about applying @ hsn, I have a couple of questions?
is there anyway you could email me? tinax1971@hotmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

TamRox in Tampa Bay Area, Florida

71 months ago

I've worked for HSN for over 2 years, I was in the first phase of WAH that was not originally working for HSN in the call center. I LOVE it!! I've not experienced any of the negative things stated above, maybe it applies to working on campus, not sure. I was in sales a little over a year, then moved over to customer service. It's been nothing but a positive experience from day one for me:). I do believe that some of the girls that commented a few years ago were working for WEST and had HSN as one of their companies they worked for. I was paid for every minute of my training. You do, however have to (currently) live in certain parts of the country to work for HSN (not thru west) which I believe is Tampa Bay area, some area in TN (sorry, not sure about the exact location in TN:)) and Roanoke, VA.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

nevialr in Largo, Florida

69 months ago

I see some here are concerned regarding the negative comments about working at HSN.

As someone who worked there for quite a while, I can truly state that the work atmosphere is horrid.

Intimidation is the word I would use to describe HSN call center managers. And yes, I have seen my fair share of workers being fired. It seems sometimes that once you are at a certain payscale, out you go.

When one talks of laying off or firing of workers, I think HSN is tops at firings. A dear friend of a certain age was let go after she came back from from leave after the death of her daughter. So many stories.....

Times are tough out there right now, and I hear of layoffs at HSN. No matter, when HSN begins to realize that their employees are an asset, they may retain employees for a little longer than a few months.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No Reply - Report abuse

69 months ago

Marilyn Marques in St. Pete said: WOW, you are SOOO right, you know them very well. They are a terrible company and should be sued. They have HURT so many people, its not fair.

I cannot agree with you more. The company has been sued. I used to vomit from stress while working in this wicked company.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No Reply - Report abuse

Theresa in Green Bay, Wisconsin

65 months ago

diddumsmasterpoodank can you e mail me some information about W@H for HSN please... or anyone that knows of a legit online call center for people that need to work from home for whatever reasons. Thanks so much

mrswings88@new.rr.com

jerseygirl04 in La Vergne, Tennessee

59 months ago

diddumsmasterpoodank in salem, Virginia said: i just got hired as a work @ home rep for hsn. other people in my area claim it's a great place to work, (although i guess i technically won't be working there.) i do wonder what they did with the folks working @ our local call center. i haven't heard if they were offered w@h positions first or not, or even if they were fired. if anyone in my area (salem, va) has heard anything i would love to know.

I am in the Nashville area and I just got hired on with HSN as a work@home rep. How's it going with you? Are you still with the company? Any advice for me?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

anonymousinroanoke in Roanoke, Virginia

56 months ago

nevialr in Largo, Florida said: I cannot agree with you more. The company has been sued. I used to vomit from stress while working in this wicked company.

I know the feeling, I was fired two weeks before xmas for not meeting compliance because of caring for my children, they are heartless. did you sue the company? and did you go through the eeoc?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Sarah Tally in New Port Richey, Florida

55 months ago

I mean, whatever, it's a $10/hr "job." What can you realistically expect from a $10 job? I mean, if you're seriously looking to find a real profession, maybe a call center job at HSN isn't the way to go. It's a low-pay job for a reason.

I'm sure HSN's policy of firing employees because they fail to meet compliance due to illness is illegal on some level. Check with the Labor Department. Although, how much money are people making there working for $10/hr. part-time? $600-$800/mo? Is that REALLY worth crying over?

My advice: Go back to college and land yourself a real job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (15) Reply - Report abuse

John G. in Brooklyn, New York

46 months ago

Has anyone ever worked in the St. Pete office as a copywriter or spec writer?

wyskiel in Largo, Florida

46 months ago

I could not agree with these comments more - I would not recommend my worst enemy to this company - I had a secure job that paid actually a little more than HSN and left purely for the fact that the insurance was better and cost less at HSN - in fact, when the recruiter asked me why I was leaving I told her so - I was very happy at my other job - the recruiters neglect to let you in on their little secret- the 2nd day of class, they inform you training is 7 wks, not 8 and the last week is only if you do not measure up to their 340 second avrg per call and an 85 percent quality "average" based on "2" calls - and when you ask what happens if you don't (and this is a standard answer - caused me to be pulled out under ada for anxiety and panic attack) "then you can take your customer service skills elsewhere. Now if you did not have a job before being hired, this might be different but in this economy, it would have been the decent thing to do to mention this before someone quits a job they had been at for over 2yrs. They fired someone in my class for transferring a call because he did not know how to explain the warranty (they told him un needed transfer) When I went back after 1 month out, they had concocted and I do mean concocted a forged 1st warning document they claim I signed - It was my signature but they lifted it from some other document as they could not produce the original- also the warning was dated March 16 and proceeded to say I was out on the 18th, the 28th (I don't even work Sundays) and the 31st which ws the day before I went out on disability. The same day I was approved for disability, I received a termination notice that I was fired because I abandoned my job - I believe they have been walking a little more carefully now as I informed them they had just violated te American Disability Act....this is without a doubt the most dispicable company I have ever worked for and I am 54, working since 16 - they lie, the door never stops revolving/go to QV

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

46 months ago

Sarah Tally in New Port Richey, Florida said: I mean, whatever, it's a $10/hr "job." What can you realistically expect from a $10 job? I mean, if you're seriously looking to find a real profession, maybe a call center job at HSN isn't the way to go. It's a low-pay job for a reason.

I'm sure HSN's policy of firing employees because they fail to meet compliance due to illness is illegal on some level. Check with the Labor Department. Although, how much money are people making there working for $10/hr. part-time? $600-$800/mo? Is that REALLY worth crying over?

My advice: Go back to college and land yourself a real job.

Actually yes, it is - I was making 12.50 at a call center around the corner that did not have the ridiculous expectations of HSN - they had a handle time of 360 however, they poised the question to us that 95 percent of our evaluation was based on quality and customer service and 5 percent on handle time - which would we rather have?? I believe the 2 yrs I was there, probably the lowest handle time I had was 420 - they also gave you attendance credits of "6" when you graduated so that if something happened you were not automatically thrown out the door and every month that you were not abscent they would give you an addl credit - I left with 18 credits which is the most you can accumulate and that was with being absent. The big difference, is that my former company was realistic and did not expect you to be at even 75 percent for at least 6 months - they wanted to keep you, not kick you out - the only good thing about HSN is their discount at the employee store - otherwise they treat you like dirt - I was on a quad cane- they had roped off over half the parking lot - I called in to class to advise them I was there but could find no where to park = parked over half mile down by the next building but they wrote me up for being 17 min late (that is how long it took me to walk there with the cane) Go to Verizon Wireless if not QVC

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

46 months ago

anonymousinroanoke in Roanoke, Virginia said: I know the feeling, I was fired two weeks before xmas for not meeting compliance because of caring for my children, they are heartless. did you sue the company? and did you go through the eeoc?

I am going thru eeoc as they told me they violated ovr 6 policies even though now I am out still on disability they advised me does not negate the fact that they blatantl violated ada the first time and caused me undue stress

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

46 months ago

joey vitale in Saint Petersburg, Florida said: I've been in training @ HSN for 6 weeks now. One more week and I'll graduate. I've got to say that it's a great place to work. Nothing but compliments on my end. The training coaches are extremely helpful, and the atmosphere is energetic and exciting. I don't see what many people would find negative about the place. Some people just aren't cut out for this type of work, and that's all there is to say about that. If you're looking for a job @ HSN, give it a shot.

I went to same training in ST pete - you must have different trainers........and I was cut out for the work - over 17 yrs experience in call centers..........worst place I ever set foot in....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Jsetmefree in Hendersonville, Tennessee

41 months ago

I left a wonderful company to "work at home" for HSN. The HR rep fed me lies upon lies about raises (we didn't even get a raise in 2009) and how "great the company is to its employees." What a bunch of bull. I was terminated because I was stressed about school, kid issues, and , of course, the horrible stresses of such a low paying job. (I was in customer service- sooo tired of customers who had nothing better to do than call & complain about things that were their fault in the first place-- cursing at me & calling me names...) Anyway- I mentioned "medical leave" and I was canned. If they contest my unemployment-- I WILL SUE THEM!!!! Horrible company. And Mindy Grossman (CEO) does not care for the lower rungs of the HSN ladder. She would do well to make the frontlines happy so the business stays afloat. Happy employeess = happy customers!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

helen in Largo, Florida

41 months ago

wow - did your comment ever hit home - I also left a secure environment where i had worked and excelled since May of 08 - FEb 10 - recruiter in Feb 10 gave me same bs about moving ahead as they were the headquarters, etc and that even though paying me a dollar less per hour had emp store where I would save all kinds of money , etc...........I have a severe ptsd, and panic/bipolar disorder and I never even made it out of either training - In the 38 yrs I have worked, I have never been greeted by a company on day one well if you are not at 344 seconds and 85 percents quality avg (based on two calls - I don't call that an avg) - we will give you one more week and then you can take your cust serv skills elsewehere.......same line, both trainings - first time dr took me out aftr a month - scnd time, lots of retatliation including a doctored completely forged "first written warning" which I was never on - just about everyone was on a verbal in training due to their musical chair practice, 3/4 class got sick. After they denied my ltd, I knew termination was coming as it was nearing a year - sure enuf even though I was on unpaid ada, with doctors documentation, they termed me March 4 -- they did make one huge error though - the last sentance of the term lttr states I am eligible for re-hire as soon as able to work.............boy, did they open themselves up - obviously they felt I was qualified for the job to begin with, so if I apply again when they are hiring and they do not hire me I have them completely with a disability discrimination charge...........in case you did not know, Morgan and Morgan has a class action law suit against them re their practices of making you come to work 15 min ahead of time but not signing in until 7 till so they don't have to pay you - if you have not received or signed that you want to be included, call Morgan and Morgan law firm.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

helen in Largo, Florida

41 months ago

I don't know how any one can say how great their trainers are - I also went thru the StPete training (twice) - the first trainer is the one who when I returned wrote up a phony written warning - she was ticked off because I reported her for falsifying the payroll by having us leave for 1/2 hr, then sign in and "disappear" for another half hour - get must kiss Mindy Grossman's feet because she is still employed there - any other company, falsifying payroll is grounds for immediate termination - but if you are 100 seconds over after only 7 wks training.......you are out the door - I also had over 20 yrs call center experience, in all kinds of different companies, Verizon, a collector at JPMorgan, MCI when they first came out and Macy's - I excelled at all of them until I hit Home Shopping Network - had I known, I would have stayed at Macy's.........where their philosophy was 95 percent of your review is cust service and 5 percent is average handle time. During 2nd training, I was the only one to not graduate and it was all retalitory action - I saw peoples stats the week before and there is no way they got their seconds down to 344 within a week which is when they start hiding the other peoples. And there computer system - 17 pages of instructions on how to request a day off - an actual close to 4 hour presentation on how to request a day off.........I have never, ever worked on such a horrible system on a screen that is split into 3 sections with the exact same headings ---- and Heaven forbid you have to combine accounts if customer has more than one. At Macy's, it took (if they had 3 -4 accts) with balances at tops 4 minutes. HSN will be the first to tell you that to combine two accts is at least a 10 min process for the "seasoned" rep. I guess if you want to be treated like crap, that is the company to work for. They forced me to apply for ssd because they exaserbated my disability to the extent that I could no longer work in a call center.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Janine in Saint Petersburg, Florida

36 months ago

nevialr in Largo, Florida said: I cannot agree with you more. The company has been sued. I used to vomit from stress while working in this wicked company.

I agree. HSN gets away with unfair labor practices. We need Unions like up North. I got fired from HSN for being 3 seconds over my Average Talk Time. Yes, you read correctly. Three (3) seconds!!!!! I was fired almost 2 months ago and my nerves are still shot!! I was at HSN for over a year. I got many, many compliments from HSN & customers in regard to my skills and caring customer attitude. Customer Service means CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!! Take care of your employees HSN and they'll take care of the customers.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No Reply - Report abuse

35 months ago

To anyone who has ever worked at HSN, I am college degreed, and worked at HSN on and off for ten years, till 2007. IN THE CALL CENTER, otherwise known as hell.
Torture is the treatment I would describe regarding how supervisors AND the employers treat their employees.
This company has probably hired everyone in the Tampa Bay area twice over.
There is a dank depressing way one is treated here....... I think supervisors have to play the mentally ill treat your employees like crap game, in order to grab that paycheck. There are so many ways a CSR is graded: Calls, AHT, and When I worked there, we did emails in hsn.com and were graded on those too. But it is a horrible atmosphere. Like living in a deep depressing swampy pit where you feel the horrid stench of this corporation treating their employees like absolute crap.
I have worked at some hair raising places, but HSN is the absolute worst. For the money one is paid, it is not worth losing your mind and health over.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Anon in Saint Petersburg, Florida

31 months ago

Rumor is there may be some unionization activities in Tenn, anyone hear anything?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

tnwahmom in Hermitage, Tennessee

31 months ago

Anon in Saint Petersburg, Florida said: Rumor is there may be some unionization activities in Tenn, anyone hear anything?

There should be! Record number of firings geared towards the TN WAH force. I know of many who have been fired and one because she had to leave her job to go to the ER! It's hard to work for fear that you'll get an instant message from your super saying you're done. Since they moved the work at home reps from Fl supervisors for VA supervisors aka know as the heartless group it's been hell and fear on a daily basis.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No Reply - Report abuse

THRZ09 in Oldsmar, Florida

20 months ago

This job was horrible. Management sucks, and the latter to move up in position does not exist. They play favorites, and the management structure is not good. You will not last a year there. The pay stinks, and you are treated like crap. They believe their customers more than anything. They also write you up for the smallest thing. Its very easy to get written up. Then they hold that against you.

ToBoeingOrNotToBoeing in Seattle, Washington

20 months ago

Theresa in Green Bay, Wisconsin said: diddumsmasterpoodank can you e mail me some information about W@H for HSN please... or anyone that knows of a legit online call center for people that need to work from home for whatever reasons. Thanks so much

mrswings88@new.rr.com

Alpine Access is legit. Google it.

Jsetmefree in Murfreesboro, Tennessee

20 months ago

I just wanted to leave an update.... I commented over a year ago. HSN tried to contest my unemployment but the TN agency told them I had grounds to sue them so they left it alone. I got unemployment for a year and a half (how do you like your unemployment ins rates rising- HSN??)while finishing up my college degree!!!!! DO NOT WORK for HSN! They are terrible to their WAH employees. Go back to college and get a degree!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No Reply - Report abuse

mvebf68 in Pinellas Park, Florida

18 months ago

ToBoeingOrNotToBoeing in Seattle, Washington said: Alpine Access is legit. Google it.

American Express and most of you Cable television providers have work at home positions

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.