Outside Sales Rep Position Good? or Not so Good?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Mark in Jefferson, Pennsylvania

89 months ago

I am considering my options as an MedPoint Advantage Sales Rep. with Humana. Just wondering if there are any past or current Reps that could offer me some insight?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Tim in Okolona, Mississippi

89 months ago

I have enrolled over 100 members with medpoint advantage and I can tell you that it is the best company that I have ever worked with. They are super fantatic. They treat my customers with the most respect I have ever seen out of a company. I have also had the best experience as an agent I have ever had with any company period! You would be very wise to go with medpoint advantage. It will be the best choice you could make in 2007!!!!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Steve in Arrington, Tennessee

89 months ago

Tim-How many miles did you put on your vehicle to enroll 100 members? What is your objective for first year icome? What is your average commission per enrollment?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Steve in Arrington, Tennessee

89 months ago

Also Tim, Do you know any of the managers with medpoint advantafe in Nashville,TN.? Does your local support friendly competition among outside sales reps? Bonuses?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

frazier in Baltimore, Maryland

88 months ago

I'm thinking about becoming a medpoint advantage representative and am wondering about the agency. Are there any medpoint advantage agents that can share inforamtion about likes/dislikes of the company? Thank you!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

PAULMED@COX.NET in Cranston, Rhode Island

59 months ago

frazier in Baltimore, Maryland said: I'm thinking about becoming a medpoint advantage representative and am wondering about the agency. Are there any medpoint advantage agents that can share inforamtion about likes/dislikes of the company? Thank you!

THE'RE A BUNCH OF THIEVES

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.