After Panel interview with HUMANA, what happens next?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (11)

TerryS22 in Louisville, Kentucky

76 months ago

I had an interview with HUMANA in corporate office. I just wanted to see if anyone knows what happens after that? I was told that everything will be upto HR now. What does that mean? It all first started when I applied online. Two weeks later I got a call from a recruiter and set up a phone interview. A week later he called and said he will pursue my interiview and had a face to face interview with the Hiring Managers. Everything went well as far as I know. But now what happens next? I read on forums that it could take upto 3 months before they actually get back to you? Is this true? Anybody or any recruiter thats here who can give me some guidance and peace of mind I would appreciate it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

alison in Raleigh, North Carolina

76 months ago

TerryS22 in Louisville, Kentucky said: I had an interview with HUMANA in corporate office. I just wanted to see if anyone knows what happens after that? I was told that everything will be upto HR now. What does that mean? It all first started when I applied online. Two weeks later I got a call from a recruiter and set up a phone interview. A week later he called and said he will pursue my interiview and had a face to face interview with the Hiring Managers. Everything went well as far as I know. But now what happens next? I read on forums that it could take upto 3 months before they actually get back to you? Is this true? Anybody or any recruiter thats here who can give me some guidance and peace of mind I would appreciate it.

I am going through the same situation just now i had my interview they told me they were waiting on references and i still have not heard anything.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

TerryS22 in Louisville, Kentucky

76 months ago

I got my offer and just now waiting on my drug test and background result. Almost done with this part! Yay! I cannot wait to start!

bhzcn in Chesterfield, Missouri

76 months ago

TerryS22,

was you told you got the job via email or phone? how long did it take to get the official offer after that?

thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

TerryS22 in Indiana, Indiana

76 months ago

Bhzcn,
I received a phone call from my recruiter followed by an E-offer via e-mail. I don't know when I will get the "official offer". I received an email document saying that I was formally being offered the position contingent with my background and drug screen test results. Which I hope that all goes well. I have a few speeding tickets and 1 bounce check that I had over 10 years ago. Hopefully those don't count. Other than that, I was told if I get these all done, I'm home free and ready to start in a week. Good Luck to you.

Topdog in Cabot, Arkansas

76 months ago

TerryS22 in Indiana, Indiana said: Bhzcn,
I received a phone call from my recruiter followed by an E-offer via e-mail. I don't know when I will get the "official offer". I received an email document saying that I was formally being offered the position contingent with my background and drug screen test results. Which I hope that all goes well. I have a few speeding tickets and 1 bounce check that I had over 10 years ago. Hopefully those don't count. Other than that, I was told if I get these all done, I'm home free and ready to start in a week. Good Luck to you.

Why are you guys waiting around for such a position. I have been in the industry for about 7 years and can tell you that you are settling for less! I have a company that I work with on final expense that can offer you 90% commission contracts out of the gate...are you going to get that at humana? And after only writing $10K of AP, you go to a 100% contract. If you are interested shoot me an email at naapatrick@gmail.com

BigTex in Dallas, Texas

76 months ago

Are you referring to a health insurance agent?

If so, can you tell me how to apply?

Topdog in Cabot, Arkansas

76 months ago

I myself have moved away from the Health side as the rates are always rising and it is hard to get residuals because clients are always shopping. Final Expense (life) on the other hand is a huge market, high commissions, and high retention with residual income. The guys I work with along with myself avg $2000/wk. If you are doing that in the health side, you are much better than me because I never got close.

TerryS22 in Indiana, Indiana

76 months ago

I'm not working for any commission. I'll be working in managerial position with a really great starting salary.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Green Earth in Argyle, Florida

67 months ago

TerryS22 in Louisville, Kentucky said: I had an interview with HUMANA in corporate office. I just wanted to see if anyone knows what happens after that? I was told that everything will be upto HR now. What does that mean? It all first started when I applied online. Two weeks later I got a call from a recruiter and set up a phone interview. A week later he called and said he will pursue my interview and had a face to face interview with the Hiring Managers. Everything went well as far as I know. But now what happens next? I read on forums that it could take upto 3 months before they actually get back to you? Is this true? Anybody or any recruiter thats here who can give me some guidance and peace of mind I would appreciate it.

Terry, how many people were present at the face to face and who were they from within the company? I finished my phone interview and have my face to face coming up and was curious about who does it and the types of questions they ask, any help you can give would be great. It is for the Louisville office.

Sweets2323 in Hollywood, Florida

51 months ago

I had a phone interview and the next day I had an interview face to face with 2 supervisors/ They ask the same questions as the HR rep on the phone.

How do you handle a stressful situation?
What happens if you dont make your quota?
Will you be able to work to Midnight during peak.
You can tak off from work ar all during those times.. So i guess everyone will be fighting over there vacation time lol

questions and statements like that.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.