Trouble with peopleclick?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Tom in Broomfield, Colorado

93 months ago

Has anyone else had any trouble submitting your resume, searching jobs or applying for jobs via IBM's website? Every time I try to do something through the peopleclick links the pages don't work.

I've tried with IE and Firefox, I don't think its a problem with JAVA either I just updated the latest for Vista.

Any ideas? or anyone know of other ways to apply for IBM jobs?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Tom in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

93 months ago

I am having a problem also. Did create a profile resume and all. Try to do an apply to jobs in cart, and it starts me all over again even though I am logged in. After completing again, still nothing. And ther is no way to contact them except for product support.

92 months ago

It is now working for me... I don't know if it was some security thing with Vista or what. But you all can rest easy I can apply to IBM now and be turned down like the rest of you!

tom in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

92 months ago

Tried again with XP, IE6 and stil get the same thing. Just takes me in circles. Logged into site, find the job and ad it to the cart, hit apply and it takes me right back to creating a profile. Cannot get any further.

92 months ago

tom said: Tried again with XP, IE6 and stil get the same thing. Just takes me in circles. Logged into site, find the job and ad it to the cart, hit apply and it takes me right back to creating a profile. Cannot get any further.

I did actually reset my cable modem, it was because of a power outage, but maybe that was what caused my good luck.

SR Developer in Newtown, Connecticut

88 months ago

I find the IBM Site is the worst to submit to of any (several) I have used..

James Falco in Conley, Georgia

88 months ago

A society that delibrately incapacitated the minds of its labor
force will eventually pay the price for such idiosyncracies

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

James in Carmel, New York

87 months ago

Tom in Broomfield, Colorado said: Has anyone else had any trouble submitting your resume, searching jobs or applying for jobs via IBM's website? Every time I try to do something through the peopleclick links the pages don't work.

I've tried with IE and Firefox, I don't think its a problem with JAVA either I just updated the latest for Vista.

Any ideas? or anyone know of other ways to apply for IBM jobs?

As of today (7/13/07) it is **STILL** broken. They probably canned the one and only person working on the problem in some recent "resource action". Don't expect it to be fixed any time soon, if at all.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.