How to get a job at ICF International.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

Do you work at ICF International? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

LMJudge in South Burlington, Vermont

51 months ago

How to get a job at IFC International? The answer is you don't. My husband very qualified has applied several times over the past 2 years. He has a been a professional translator in Los Angeles, fluent in both spoken and written Spanish, He worked for UCLA Public Policy and UCLA Medical Center working specifically in this specific field developing and translating surveys. He has a high conversion rate to getting to people who were dead set about participating to later thanking him. IFC doesn't even bother to send a rejection letter. He thinks it may be age discrimation since he is 46 and not 20. FYI-that listing gets posted every three months. You can't tell me that they can't someone to fill it. Anyone else with ideas how this company operates?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

PsyGuy in Montgomery, Alabama

41 months ago

I'm 25 and have an extensive research and publishing record. I applied to an analyst position a few months ago and the jobs I applied to are still "accepting applications." I don't think your husband's problem is ageism, rather ICF takes its sweet ass time.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

LJ in Saint Albans, Vermont

41 months ago

Let me know if you here from them ever. The same job here in Vermont has been listed for three years.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.