Rotational Development Program Marketing

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

deatgs in Winston Salem, North Carolina

47 months ago

Dear Gail,

I am interested in the Marketing Rotational Development program and was wondering if you knew how long after applying online before you hear a response and if you knew anyone in the program or recently graduated from the program that could/would be willing to provide their insights on their time at Intuit.

Thank you for any insight you can provide.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Gail Houston in Tucson, Arizona

47 months ago

You can review a video chat from Jordan Winch on our www.facebook.com/intuitcareers facebook fan page - it will be up in the next couple of days...he is a graduate of the program and discusses his career journey with Intuit.

The recruiters are in the process of reviewing resumes now and will reach out to the candidates selected for interviews in the near future. You can also follow the events they will be attending on our facebook fan page as well - they talk about the events on our wall and also under the discussion tab under University Events.

47 months ago

Gail,

Thank you so much for your prompt response. I had found the Inuit "like" page on Facebook but did not notice the IntuitCareer page. That was extremely helpful!

47 months ago

I love our Intuit Careers page on Facebook because it allows the recruiting team to be much more interactive - lots of good resources there as well. Glad you joined. Please recommend to your friends as well. We are also on twitter @intuitcareers.

Even if Intuit is not a target we try to make it a page where you can get a lot of great job search advice as well. Something for everyone.

47 months ago

Gail,

Last question, I was noticing under the upcoming chats page that there was a resume advice chat that occurred two days ago but it is not yet listed under the past chats tab. Do you know when this chat will be made available? I would love to read the questions and responses.

47 months ago

The resume chat video should be uploaded in a day or two, waiting to get it back from the engineer. You can view the powerpoint presentation on www.slideshare.net/intuitcareers - I will put a note on the Facebook wall as soon as it is uploaded

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.