RDP associate online assessment

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

IdealCandidate in Dekalb, Illinois

21 months ago

Good Evening,

First off I wanted to state that I think it is great that you are so easily available to help potential employees with questions they might have. With that said, my question is in regards to the online assessment required during the application process.

I am highly qualified for the RDP associate position 75755 and am curious as to what type of questions the online assessment will consist of. Will it primarily be job specific (marketing) related questions or behavioral/competency type questions. I ask because my undergraduate focus was not in marketing, therefore I am just now as an MBA candidate gaining a true understanding of the more advanced marketing concepts. Since I do not know when exactly the interviewing process for these positions begins, I am unsure whether it would behoove me to complete my current marketing management classes further delaying my application, or to apply as soon as possible.

I have had my eye on this position for a long time and do not want to be unprepared for any part of the hiring process. Thank you in advance for you help and for your time.

V/R
Colin

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Gail Houston in Plano, Texas

21 months ago

Thank you Colin for your kind words. While some positions at Intuit include an online assessment, the RDP positions do not.

Intuit interview questions vary from questions around location, education, job history to the skill specific to behavioral. A behavioral question is designed to determine how you handled a past experience since that tends to be the best predicator of future behavior.

Some interviews are by phone, others in person.

I hope that helps. Be sure to follow @intuitcareers on twitter and please let me know if you have other questions.

Gail Houston
Gail_Houston@intuitcareers

IdealCandidate in Dekalb, Illinois

21 months ago

Thank you Gail for clearing that up for me, especially so quickly. I will not hesitate in the future to ask if something else comes up. Thanks again for you help.

Colin

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.