What's the company culture at JPMorgan Chase?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 148)
Page:   1  2  3  Next »   Last »

Host

Every business has it's own style. What is the office environment and culture like at JPMorgan Chase?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at JPMorgan Chase?

Reply - Report abuse

John in Elgin in Barrington, Illinois

97 months ago

Frank in Homewood, what line of business are you part of?? Yes, JPMC is a lean machine, but our employees are an integral part of that machine. Turnover is high among those who are looking for an easy job, not a life long fulfilling career. In credit card, the culture is very family driven. Customer, as well as employee satisfaction is at the top of senior leaderships list of accomplishments. We celebrate promotion, marriages, successes, we recognize those who go above and beyond, and there are many.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (35) / No (57) Reply - Report abuse

Todd in Thiensville, Wisconsin

96 months ago

I would agree with John. Those that don't survive very long are the ones that are looking to coast. If you're looking for a 9-5, don't bother. But if you are one that will bust his/her behind and are focused on results and customer satisfaction, come one board. We could always use more like you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (57) Reply - Report abuse

jack in Marlboro, New Jersey

96 months ago

If you are willing to put JPMorgan AHEAD of the customer you may succeed. If you care about the customers needs first, this IS NOT where you want to be!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (77) / No (15) Reply - Report abuse

KM in Lithia, Florida

96 months ago

I worked for JPMC for 5 years. If you cared about the customers this is not the place you want to be, due to politics. you have to be prepared for working nights, sometimes weekends and cover some of your coworkers. JPMC work their people to death, however it all depends on your location and your manager.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (51) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

J. Smith in Columbus, Ohio

96 months ago

I worked as a 'personal banker' at JPMorgan Chase/Bank One for a year (during the conversion of Bank One to Chase), and I look back on those days and thank God I'm not there anymore. An awful place to work, and the people there had been transformed by the culture to be horrible people to work with. It is crap pay ($28,000 base), and the commission structure is a joke, in the ballpark of $12,000 if you hit your numbers. For that position, it all depends on what part of town your branch is in. If you are in a high traffic, wealthy area, then you can absolutely 'coast along' and hit your numbers while still being horrible at your job. They also work you too much, and try to make you as vulture-like as possible. It's one thing to explain the benefits of a 'home-equity line of credit' to somebody, but to strong-arm them into getting one is where I drew the line. Selling is all about the customer, and as it has been stated many times, do not work here if that is who you are planning to try and take care of. Also, if you are, for example, a young white guy who is just coming out of college and are looking to join a company with which you can advance, don't bother working for Chase. They seem to only put 30-50 yr old black women forward as district managers. Not that I am racist or anything like that, but it was obvious who they chose to promote, mostly because the market managers were surely given pressure (and incented) to fulfill these 'diverse' quotas. But how is that diverse if every single district manager is an african-american female? They also change the incentive/commission structure every January, which saves them money, because what they do is lower the amount of the commission they pay out on the products that the bankers as a whole sell the most (or the best, one in the same)- how is that supposed to promote morale? Also you have to work Saturday mornings, which you should never have to do if you have a college degree.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (52) / No (20) Reply - Report abuse

J. Smith in Columbus, Ohio

96 months ago

I worked as a 'personal banker' at JPMorgan Chase/Bank One for a year (during the conversion of Bank One to Chase), and I look back on those days and thank God I'm not there anymore. An awful place to work, and the people there had been transformed by the culture to be horrible people to work with. It is crap pay ($28,000 base), and the commission structure is a joke, in the ballpark of $12,000 if you hit your numbers. For that position, it all depends on what part of town your branch is in. If you are in a high traffic, wealthy area, then you can absolutely 'coast along' and hit your numbers while still being horrible at your job. They also work you too much, and try to make you as vulture-like as possible. It's one thing to explain the benefits of a 'home-equity line of credit' to somebody, but to strong-arm them into getting one is where I drew the line. Selling is all about the customer, and as it has been stated many times, do not work here if that is who you are planning to try and take care of. Also, if you are, for example, a young white guy who is just coming out of college and are looking to join a company with which you can advance, don't bother working for Chase. They seem to only put 30-50 yr old black women forward as district managers. Not that I am racist or anything like that, but it was obvious who they chose to promote, mostly because the market managers were surely given pressure (and incented) to fulfill these 'diverse' quotas. But how is that diverse if every single district manager is an african-american female? They also change the incentive/commission structure every January, which saves them money, because what they do is lower the amount of the commission they pay out on the products that the bankers as a whole sell the most (or the best, one in the same)- how is that supposed to promote morale? Also you have to work Saturday mornings, which you should never have to do if you have a college degree.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No (17) Reply - Report abuse

GZ in Rochester, New York

95 months ago

JPMC is now a nightmare to work for. Most of the mergers led to a period of confusion but the Bank One deal has made life a living hell for the employee's. After working for Chase for over 25 years I was so happy to get the Axe. If any company screamed for a union to enter it is the new Chase.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (42) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

L in Washington Court House, Ohio

95 months ago

All the above comments are true.. the good and the bad, but what company does not have good and bad? You have to be sales driven and if you do not come from a sales background, this is not a good place for you... The good is that in the retail world, you do not get home until 10 pm at night and you have terrible holiday hrs.. so at Chase, you should be thrilled that you do not have this... however, when it comes to caring for the employees.. not sure where the stand is, so if you are unsure, it means it is not all positive...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (14) Reply - Report abuse

FE in Owosso, Michigan

95 months ago

Ill tell what a lot of companies have that JPMC does not.
1. Integrity
2. Vision
3. Respect for the individual
4. Stewardship
5. Leadership
6. Proper coaching and mentoring programs
7. Conception of how hard their current employees work
8. Realization that the people they let go or crush are more than a number or dollar value

Bottom line JPMC is an employee mill with a constant revolving door. DO NOT WORK THERE IF YOU WANT ANY LIFE, FAMILY OR WANT TO RAMIAN IN GOOD HEALTH.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (68) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

IM in Riverview, Florida

95 months ago

JPMC is not a place that you want to work. Worked for them Several years. They worked you to death. Sometimes you have to cover 1 or 2 people at the same time. Since they merge with Bank one they only cared about how much money they make. A lot of people are having health issues and are miserable.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (44) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Roco

95 months ago

Go and work for another bank. JPMC is not the place you want to work

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (25) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Audrey

94 months ago

Worked for J.P. Morgan before merger and they were hard working days - conservative and restrained at times - you could work your way up with a lot of hard work - but by comparison to the games most companies play with their employee's JPM was fair and I would work there again. I was required to dress better at local school positions. Weekends were dress anyway you wanted.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

FE in Dublin, Ohio

94 months ago

AMEN TO THE ABOVE POST. THE PEOPLE WHO WORK FOR JPMC(I KNOW I RECIEVE DAILY CALLS FROM THEM TO GET THEM OUT)ARE JUST NUMBERS. IF YOU ARE HAPPY WITH AN OK SALARY, NO HEALTH, NO FAMILY LIFE TO SPEAK OF AND A DIVORCE THEN GO AHEAD WORK FOR THEM BUT PLEASE BEFORE YOU GO THERE READ ALL OF THE POSTS ABOVE. THERE IS NO SMOKE AT ALL, JUST A COMPANY ON FIRE THAT WILL NOT ADMIT IT. DONT SAY YOU WERE NOT WARNED.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (28) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

BK Martin Tempe in Mesa, Arizona

92 months ago

Chase Card Service is not a good place to work. The leaders @ CCS are horrible. They talk about engaging the employee to express their value is a joke. It is all about the money and if you are not screwing the customer over with late fee, high finacial charge, small print on notices that are to have been mail to customers, service to sales is sale if they buy give a little customer services and screw them again. The morale is low low low and the leaders have their heads in the sand and some have their head up sr leaders behinds. I would not recommend anyone to work for Tempe CCS unless they are just waiting for a opportunity with more money. Do the training which is 6 to 10 weeks monday - friday and when training is over get another job! screw them becuase they will screw you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

CJM in Boca Raton, Florida

92 months ago

Host said: Every business has it's own style. What is the office environment and culture like at JPMorgan Chase?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

I worked for Chase for one year in the early 1990's and from what I am seeing from the other replies nothing has changed. Very structured, very political like many large organizations. You must remember that Chase is in the money business and money breeds greed so that is always something to contend with. Like so many other large companies today, there are a few executives at the top paying themselves huge bonuses and many many people at the lower levels working very hard for little pay. Sound familiar? History repeats itself.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (26) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

dude in Columbus, Ohio

91 months ago

Todd in Thiensville, Wisconsin said: I would agree with John. Those that don't survive very long are the ones that are looking to coast. If you're looking for a 9-5, don't bother. But if you are one that will bust his/her behind and are focused on results and customer satisfaction, come one board. We could always use more like you.

Typical snide middle-manager response. If you can kiss up like this guy, you'll make a fine addition to any corporation in decline.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (26) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

R.T. in Charlotte, North Carolina

91 months ago

Todd in Thiensville, Wisconsin said: I would agree with John. Those that don't survive very long are the ones that are looking to coast. If you're looking for a 9-5, don't bother. But if you are one that will bust his/her behind and are focused on results and customer satisfaction, come one board. We could always use more like you.

I am one of those who will work hard, I've been laid off for 2 months now, have great experience. I have applied but nobody called; it will be nice to have a chance. Any suggestions?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

trainboy59 in Tempe, Arizona

91 months ago

Host said: Every business has it's own style. What is the office environment and culture like at JPMorgan Chase?

I work in the Fraud Ops division in Tempe, AZ. Typical dress is Business Casual. Fridays are always dress down (blue jeans!) and we are usually offered a chance to participate in charity donations and other activities in order to earn extra dress down days. Our particular team works well together, and we get along like family for the most part. We're lucky in that aspect, and a bit unusual for the site. Several of us hang together outside of the office, and several good friendships have been forged. Prior to the merger of CHASE and Bank One, the atmosphere was a lot more easy going. Since the merger, a more UK management style has been becoming prevalent. (More business like, less personal)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

rt in Freehold, New Jersey

91 months ago

FE in Owosso, Michigan said: Ill tell what a lot of companies have that JPMC does not.
1. Integrity
2. Vision
3. Respect for the individual
4. Stewardship
5. Leadership
6. Proper coaching and mentoring programs
7. Conception of how hard their current employees work
8. Realization that the people they let go or crush are more than a number or dollar value

Bottom line JPMC is an employee mill with a constant revolving door. DO NOT WORK THERE IF YOU WANT ANY LIFE, FAMILY OR WANT TO RAMIAN IN GOOD HEALTH.

WELL SAID!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Gradstudent in Chicago, Illinois

91 months ago

It’s astonishing that I have to agree with most of the replies on this forum about chase being
“The Stress Factory” When I was a temp for chase everything absolutely great and I never had any issues. But when I hired as a regular employee everything changed because I has to abide by all arbitrary TSS policies like “calling off from work sick can lead to a write up” give me a break. Management is highly incompetent and fit the psychological profile of the Milgram experiment in regards to treating employees. My experience has lead me to conclude that chase is the worst corporate environment I’ve ever worked because management will find way to induce and create more stress so you can either quit or get fired just to save a dollar

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (22) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

havespirit in Hicksville, New York

91 months ago

some areas do not know meaning of "dress down" on Fridays. It is a casual dress down, not jeans (black acceptable) and no sneakers!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Bubblehed738 in Springfield, Missouri

87 months ago

I recently worked in the Card Activation Department of Chase Card Services in Springfield, MO.
I worked there for 4 years. When it was Bank One it was a family friendly and employee friendly environment. When Chase took over everything changed. They cut pay and benefits, changed numerous policies to make it better for the company and worse for the employee.
At the end the environment there was horrible. I had ulcers just thinking about going to work.
I was the number one employee in sales and in the end I was finally fired on trumped up charges by people without scruples or decent business morales.
I am so happy to not be working there you have no idea. Chase is a horrible company to work for and the attitude is passed on to the customer.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

David in Midlothian, Illinois

87 months ago

Congratulations! I made my escape at the end of August and quality of life has returned; fewer hours; higher pay...and a family friendly company.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

87 months ago

It's my estimation that they are trying to make life so horrible on their employees that everyone will quit or get fired.That way they can take the high road by saying they can't find good help and give them the excuse to outsource more jobs to India.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Becky Graham in Slidell, Louisiana

87 months ago

Sales, Sales, Sales....If you aren't up to it, then don't try to do it. I'm a salesperson. I eat, sleep, and breath sales. I worked for 2 banks in Georgia and loved what I did. To succeed in sales you must be aggressive and determined. What I have been reading on this forum is insane. Sales aren't for everyone. If you have a strong pitch as well as personality then sale all that you can. Yes, I was promoted very quickly as an African American woman, I don't think see where race was a factor as one person spoke on the promotions of (African American Women between the ages of 30 to 50. I am just an excellent sales person and that is impressive to District Mgrs, etc. As stated previously, if you don't want to sell then by all means, DON'T!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (16) Reply - Report abuse

Team_Work_Works in Columbus, Ohio

84 months ago

I worked for Chase for 4 1/2 years. I gained weight, I was stressed all of the time, my family life suffered, I lost confidence in everything I believed in before working there. The culture is Chase's profits first, executives and management 2nd and employees and customers tied for last. I do not exaggerate when I tell you that I would never work for them again.
The annual "Employee Survey" was totally anonymous (after one signed in with your social security number)that was mandatory. We, the employees, would tell the truth about management and the undue stress and frustration put on the employees day after day. A few days after the results where released to management we would receive the "You are lucky to have your seat and if you want to quit we will fill your position the next day", ANNUALLY!!
Horrible work environment, uncaring management, no team work and cover your butt or someone will stab you. The pay was good, but, after working there, I understand that money can't buy you everything. Certainly couldn't pay me enough to go back to that.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (40) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Chase Banker in New Orleans, Louisiana

83 months ago

I am a personal banker in Louisiana, and have been a National Achiever for several years. I work 9-5 throughout the week, give or take an hour or so on either side to accomodate others' schedules. Once a week I work a Saturday morning, usually from 9-1. I wish I worked more Saturdays, because we are normally fairly busy in the branch, and I could make more money! My branch manager won't let us work more than one Saturday though, because she doesn't want any of the PB's to get burnt out.

We dress professionally every day (stockings, skirts, business dress pants, no low-cut shirts, full uniform with Chase attire for women; Chase attire, business dress pants and ties for men). Occasionally, when there is a local football game, for example, we may be able to wear business casual clothes with a short to support the team, etc.

I truly enjoy working for Chase Bank, and I have been able to maintain my health, my family life, and my finances better than ever before. I don't doubt what others have said, but I think it needs to be said that there are those of us who are having a wonderful time working for Chase bank as well. Both sides should be represented.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (25) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Susan L in Huntington, New York

82 months ago

Hi all, I also work for JPMorgan Chase in Manhattan as a financial advisor but I feel they don't pay me enough as living on Long Island is getting too expensive. The stress is unbelievable!

Thinking about doing some extra work from home to make more money, what do you think?

Susan

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

dowjonesup in N/A, New York

82 months ago

FE in Dublin, Ohio said: I worked for JPMC for 1 year. One year of hell. Most of the Directors and managers are drill sergeants and the remaining turn a blind eye happy to keep their jobs. When the merger took place between JPMC and Bank One many of the middle to high management positions were given to the Bank One employees who in turn got rid of the NYC people who they disliked. Still to this day it is the us vs them mentality meaning Ohio vs NY people. Of course it can be explained away with "down sizing" or "did not have the right skill set" . Turn over is rampant. Many friends whom I worked with there call and cannot wait to get out. If you work there please be prepared for a lot of passive aggressiveness, long nights and weekends. JPMC work their people to death. Run for the hills and dont look back.

Your so right. Where the managers you were mentioning on the bankside or investment side?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

82 months ago

David in Tinley Park, Illinois said: Nice try, John, but I've become so cynical about the destructive culture of Dimon that I will have to decline to identify the business line. This place is like a police state. Why would I trust anybody who feels the way you do about a company that abuses and uses its employees until they have nothing left to give? 75 hour work weeks may be your cup of tea, but I like to see my wife and kids from time to time.

100% correct and the "Dimon" is completely insensitive to his own employees but will kiss the behind of his clients!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

82 months ago

Team_Work_Works in Columbus, Ohio said: I worked for Chase for 4 1/2 years. I gained weight, I was stressed all of the time, my family life suffered, I lost confidence in everything I believed in before working there. The culture is Chase's profits first, executives and management 2nd and employees and customers tied for last. I do not exaggerate when I tell you that I would never work for them again.
The annual "Employee Survey" was totally anonymous (after one signed in with your social security number)that was mandatory. We, the employees, would tell the truth about management and the undue stress and frustration put on the employees day after day. A few days after the results where released to management we would receive the "You are lucky to have your seat and if you want to quit we will fill your position the next day", ANNUALLY!!
Horrible work environment, uncaring management, no team work and cover your butt or someone will stab you. The pay was good, but, after working there, I understand that money can't buy you everything. Certainly couldn't pay me enough to go back to that.

When I read these blogs I can't believe I am not alone.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

82 months ago

dowjonesup in N/A, New York said: Your so right. Where the managers you were mentioning on the bankside or investment side?

were they on the bank side or brokerage side?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

schaplin in Danville, California

82 months ago

I'm thinking of relocating from Northern California to take a job with JPMorgan Chase, in their Irving, Tx (Dallas) mortgage operation. I would be interested in a management position (Loss Mitigation, REO Dept.). I'm not from CA originally, so it doesn't bother me to work in TX, actually, it would be refreshing to deal with 'real' people for a change! Can anyone provide some insight on the Irving location working atmosphere? Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

FightBack in I am the real FightBack, New York

82 months ago

Read about the culture at Chase:

Everyone is invited to checkout my new Blog. It has a very important true story that is significant for all who work in corporate America. Feel free to cut and paste the link to my Blog and pass it on and stay tuned for parts 2 through 6.

joel031.vox.com/

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

82 months ago

Your rhetoric tells that you can't sell...Envy is bad son.....

82 months ago

Thats because you get what you put into it...Having stated that, you must have not put in 1 penny.....

82 months ago

Becky Graham in Slidell, Louisiana said: Your rhetoric tells that you can't sell...Envy is bad son.....

We want to know, who are you talking to?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

81 months ago

Those Managers were on the Retail Branch Banking side of things. But where I come from, we do it all including investments. I will say, Branch Banking is no easy task. Get ready if you can sell, because you will be selling your soul before it is all over with...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

81 months ago

I was speaking to FightBack in reference to his fallacious tone and demeaner, stating "You sound like a foolish child or better yet someone who has been unmasked." And also stating,
"I know your first name starts with a big old D!" Now FightBack, what exactly did you mean by those statements?

Ben Franklin in Waterford, Michigan

80 months ago

If Chase can train a monkey to do a job and pay them in bananas, they will. Unless the price of bananas begins to move upward. They will replace you in a heartbeat. And they do not give a #$&)(&# about you. Not about their employees, not about their customers. They only care about one thing.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No Reply - Report abuse

Ben Franklin in Waterford, Michigan

80 months ago

We'll see how you feel when they can you or change the incentive plan again.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

80 months ago

If you are lucky enough to get a manager who is not a sociopath or a sexual predator it is a nice place to work.

sexualharassment-alltruth.blogspot.com/

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

ED ED ED in Epsom, United Kingdom

80 months ago

Wow! this is a pretty damning report on JP! You guys should post on www.wikijob.co.uk/forums too with these stories and let those young naive graduates know about it!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

Team_Work_Works in Columbus, Ohio

80 months ago

To answer Listen! NO chase doesn't give a D@mn about their employee as an individual. WHAT COMPANY DOES?

I currently work for a company the has placed in the top 30 of the Forbes Best Companies to Work for list for 5 years running. Let me tell you that every company only cares about profit, but the individuals and the way the individuals respect and treat each other makes a great company. Management at Chase cares NOTHING for it's employees. The Chase "system" is broken and I don't think it will be fixed in the near future. The department where I worked is run by a Cyndi Ray. One month it felt like there was a gun pointed at the back of your head, next month a knife at your neck, then a trap door under your chair. Never getting better, and always churning and burning the employees.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (33) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Vp P in Blacklick, Ohio

80 months ago

EVERY COMPANY WORKS EVRYONE TO DEATH....Come on' , I was a GM for a local moview theatre...you wanna talk about being run ragged..I worked 6-7 days a week, at least 56 hours a week...thats being worked overboard..AND this job is SO EASY!! Being a teller is a breeze...Now being an "ABM" is super hard..I think even more than the BM..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (13) Reply - Report abuse

idealistic but cynical in Chicago suburb, Illinois

79 months ago

What is the dress code in a Branch for a Personal Banker? I have seen references to to a "uniform" - is it an actual uniform or just recommended attire?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

79 months ago

In reference to the dress code question, as for the branch that I worked for in Springfield, MO the official dress code was dress casual. This was often altered though as a means of punishment for poor sales or personal performance. It could range anywhere from a dress shirt and slacks to a suit and tie depending on how malicious and spiteful your manager or department head wanted to be that day.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

MudDogJones in Schaumburg, Illinois

79 months ago

FIRST IN REFERENCE TO THE DRESS CODE. a personal banker DOES have a uniform in most locations, from what i can tell all illinois locations. its not bad, black slacks and then a chase blue dress jacket type thing. nothing bad dont worry. you do have to buy it which is not great but hey what can you do.

AND TO TEAM WORK WORKS! "currently work for a company the has placed in the top 30 of the Forbes Best Companies to Work for list for 5 years running" ok well chase has been in the top TEN. huh lemme think... which is better.... also you ignored the next thing i said that like all companies, they need to think of their profit and their bussiness before the individual. That doesnt mean that you are treated like nothing, the company cares about you because you bring in many and you cost money to replace. simple.
most companies do.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

79 months ago

How naive are you to think they care about us. THEY DON'T! Crappiest company I ever worked for. Bank One was great, when Chase took over everything went in the crapper.

They routinely cut our incentives, took away benefits and jacked with working hours...all for the precious bottom line.

Don't work there, you will regret it!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (26) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  3  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.