Chase Background Check Help

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

obf in Calabasas, California

32 months ago

Hi,

I applied for the job a little bit back and answered all of the questions truthfully on the application. I said no to being convicted of any crime. Unfortunately after my interviews, i was convicted of disturbing the peace, as there was a misunderstanding with my ex girlfriend and I and I was convicted of a disturbing the peace, being too loud in public.

Anyway after I got the offer letter, they had me fill out another set of questions and I answered "yes" to the conviction part and I explained what had happened. Now I have sent all of my paperwork, took my drug test, and did the fingerprints. Now should I call the HR lady I have been talking to and tell her about this? Also what do you guys think? Will I be ok? Since it is only a disturbing the peace?

Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

JohnWilson33433 in Sarasota, Florida

28 months ago

I would absolutely tell her what occurred. Employers don't want to be surprised, even if it's something little like this. I'm going through the same process, and don't know how strict Chase is, but I would think they've seen these trivial things hundreds of times.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.