Tuition reimbursement at JP Morgan Chase

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

MBA in progress in Gilbert, Arizona

32 months ago

Can anyone share how the Tuition reimbursement program works for graduate degrees in 2011 and beyond? I am curious if employees must work for 2 years before they become eligible for tuition reimbursement, as the public Chase website just says tuition is paid for "Top Performers"?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

John Doh in Dallas, Texas

32 months ago

MBA in progress in Gilbert, Arizona said: Can anyone share how the Tuition reimbursement program works for graduate degrees in 2011 and beyond? I am curious if employees must work for 2 years before they become eligible for tuition reimbursement, as the public Chase website just says tuition is paid for "Top Performers"?

JPM Chase employees seeking Tuition Reimbursement must be employed by JPM Chase for a minimum of one year before they are eligible to apply. For graduate level tuition, you must have a top performer evaluation on your yearly review. Note that depending on department or group, there is a quota on how many top performer designations can be given (i.e. 10 per 100 employees) thus the top performer marks are heavily influenced by personal politics and relationships, not actual performance. Furthermore, the degree plan as well as the performance evaluation marks must be approved by two line managers up from your current line manager.

SUMMARY: Unless you kiss @$$ and know the manager two levels up, forget about it - you ain't getting jack.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.