Interviewed for teller position, what do you think?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Twinkledinkle in Miami, Florida

34 months ago

Hi. I applied for a teller position on Mon. Received a call from the recruiter on Tuesday, told me she would send my profile and resume to the branch manager. Received a phone call from branch manager 1 hour later to set up an interview for Thursday at 10:30am. Went in and met with her. Very nice lady, we laughed, joked and everything seemed real good. she even made comments about some of my answers like "Thats what I have been waiting for you to say!!!" and "Oh my gosh, I have been trying to teach my employees the importance of that all the time!!!". The interview lasted about 20-25 mins. At the end she told me if I were hired what my benefits would be and introduced me to another employee there. Shook my hand told me she had 2 more interviews the same day and she was going to send my stuff to the recruiter and that the recruiter would email me and told me Good luck! 2 hours after the interview I looked online and she removed the position for her branch stating that no longer accepting applications for that position, im assuming she made up her mind. I havent heard anything back from a recruiter but am sooo nervous! Going by what info I gave you, does it sound like I have a good shot? Im nervous cause she had 2 more people she said coming after me and she removed the pot 2 hours after me. How long does it usually take to hear back? I'm excited yet nervous! :)))

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

MIMI in San Pedro, California

30 months ago

what did she ask you during the interview plzzzz?? thank you soo much!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

GuiMIAMI in Miami, Florida

25 months ago

hey twinkle

its been 3 weeks and i have not heard anything from anybody, :(

been waiting so long and patiently, but im losing my hopes. did they ever call you back???

SAML in Murrieta, California

10 months ago

Twinkle!!

I have an interview at chase on Friday! what kind of questions did she ask you? lol it is so nerve wrecking haha

flokambira in Cleveland, Ohio

9 months ago

I have an interview at chase this Saturday, i was just wondering what kind of questions I should be prepared to answer. Can some one help me with this?I really want this job, I have been applying for 2yrs now and finally i have a chance to have an Interview and I do not want to mess it up. Thanks in advance

Johnny in Prairieville, Louisiana

8 months ago

You do NOT want to work for this place. There is excessive turnover.

Johnny in Prairieville, Louisiana

8 months ago

Chase is just a numbers game. They care nothing about their customers. Its sales, sales, sales. If you don't make the crazy numbers you're out! Plain and simple. I speak from experience.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Ask101 in Newark, Delaware

8 months ago

Can anyone tell me about the Business Card Credit Analyst position with Chase!?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.